What headphones do you use?

Don't say The quality of DAC and headphones are actually very important to the music
It's literally night and day difference when you use $50 headphones comparing to $500 headphones

pic unrelated

Sennheiser HD 650s, soundcard is a Xonar Essence STX.

>Don't say Why not? Sup Forums has a daily headphones thread

Anyway, I use the Koss Pro4S with my HTC 10. The DAC on that HTC is so good I stopped using my laptop for listening to music.

Koss have always made good shit for a fair price. These are their flagship right now (I think), and I'd say they're a more balanced alternative to the Meme-50. Still lacking in soundstage like the M50 and the bass sounds kinda anemic if you're used to more of a V-shape. But overall I love them

k712

VModa Crossfade M-80

Pretty good imo

>INB4 thrown off of Sup Forums by force for my headphone choices.

akg k701 and a headphone amp

are a50x good or a meme?

Bose Soundsport Wireless for sport
InEar StageDriver 4 for everything else

M50x? Both. They're good headphones for sure, just overrated and overpriced. And they've become a meme because they're the most recommended and blindly purchased headphones.

I was just afraid some people here who enjoy music might not know to use better headphones
I know theres no need to put too much money in it, but still

pic related is mine

m50x i mean

if you wanna get something from that line go for the m40x

ATH-M40x

>portable player
>full-size cans
Are you really walking around like this? How often do you get beaten by teenage girls?
Also
>he bought the A&K Meme

Sennheiser HD 5-something
I don't use them often. When I'm not home I use some cheap JVC in ears. At home I mostly use my old B&W speakers.

Sennheiser Momentum, aka cute normie-fied headphones. very fa and quite good sound

I have beyerdynamic dt880s but I usually just listen on my laptop speakers honestly.

I've been trying to order a Fiio XI-II but Amazon is being fucky

Not him, but a portable player could simply be used for walking around the house instead of being tethered to your desk, and maybe it has a nicer DAC than his desktop. Maybe he has some IEMs that he uses outside and likes having his music all in one place.

Whatever the answer, it's kinda weird you interjected just to insult him.

>he leaves his house
I didnt know D600 was this ugly before I bought it
That ak120 was priced $1300 in 2013 and now it only cost 500 bucks, I just wanted to know what it felt like to be rich..
And it was shit. Cant even play videos when I use it as usb dac because of the delay.

YOU CAN TRY TO NUMB THE PAIN BUT IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY

God damn Cudi I can't take this

I specifically asked about that player/can combo, because wearing them outside is ridiculous and there are no IEMs in the pic.
>portable player could simply be used for walking around the house
Autismus maximus.

rate me

>over ear
Samson SR950

>in ear
Etymotic HF5

>Etymotic
0/10

pussy >:c

Sennhesier HD 700 with Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 DAC/Amp

Used to have the 650s. The 700s provide a clearer sound and crispier base.

what's a base?

bass*

The kick in the bass is succinct. Not muddy at all and so crystal clear.

>audiophile
>EQ

nice try

ATH A1000Z at home, ATH EM7 memephones outside.

The producers already adjusted the EQ like crazy when making the song, it was just less lossy because of better equipment

at least you know your place

>actually being open about how severely autistic you are
>getting triggered by strangers wearing headphones

Suicide tier.

>mad kindergarten bantz