This man rap3d me and is going to get away with it. Please help me!

this man rap3d me and is going to get away with it. Please help me!
Martyn James Lyall

He won't stop stalking me. He calls me every day from a new number. He shows up at my house. The police won't help me. Please Sup Forums get him to leave me alone. I am begging for your help. Please.

I will call him and scare him for you babe don't worry

I am so scared that I can't sleep at night - I think he is going to come back and do it again. PLEASE HELP ME.
- OP

I need someone to see this post. Sup Forums you have done so much good in the past. Please help me. I'm so afraid.
-OP

what are we supposed to do about it bitch? you were probably asking for it.

I'm begging you Sup Forums. Please help me.
-OP

>goes to Sup Forums instead of police

bump

Please post pic of your vagina and today's date.

I tried going to the police and they wouldn't do anything about it because I didn't have physical evidence. It was my word against his so they didn't and won't do anything about it. I wouldn't go to Sup Forums first! Of course this is a last resort. Please help me.
-OP

NYPA

I hope you contract HIV.

tits and timestamp to be taken seriously.

sharpie in pooper hires an army.

Must show date and something large in the butthole to recruit user

My vagina July 30th
-OP

Now will you please help me? Do what Sup Forums does best! Please.

NYPA?

im a fucking faggot and secretly love to get raped dont tell anyone
-OP

real timestamp you whore

Sharpie in pooper with that tattoo on your side visible, for verification purposes

with a piece of paper written with the days date.

FAIL. You write the date on a piece of paper and take a pic of it now,

If I put a sharpie in my asshole will you seriously help me? Because if that's what it takes I will do it.
-OP

>implying this isn't a bait

Live with other people?
Lock your windows and doors?
Avoid him?
If American buy a gun?

Idk

Sharpie in anus with tattoo visible

Fuck you guys but FINE. Give me 2 minutes.
-OP

>never shows back up

>mfw

You were asking for it

Wait exactly 2 minutes and leave. Waiting just in case it isn't bait, and got nothing betyer to do anyway.

But, would someone fake an identity on Sup Forums? It seems unlikely.

Picture of the crime scene.
CSI that shit.

Nigga why post a pic of an Arby's sammich?

Where's the puss?

I hope you're posting ironically

Everyone on the internet is exactly who they claim to be.

tits or auschwitz

>July 30th
i've changed my mind

not your personal army faggit

Catfishman

Someone not who they say they are???

Its been 10 mins. Threads dead.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to write on your own ass? I had to take a few shots to make it legible. Now will you please help me?

lets get em

Ok, but first you have to show us your tits and THEN get the fuck out.

If I had any CSI evidence the cops would help me and I would not have had to come to Sup Forums at all. Writing on your ass is challenging. Getting my entire ass in the photo was basically impossible. Now will you please help me?
-OP

Fuck off. Thanks for the entertainment OP!

Alright so what do you want me to do to help you?

Just confirm you have a vagina.

I will give a free webcam performance to anyone who helps me get this asshole to leave me alone.
-OP

You say you got raped, so instead of yelling to the police like every single female that claim they were raped, you come here to Sup Forums and ask for help which leads to you sticking a sharpie in your ads. Yea real believable.

Ill do anything if you somehow show you anus. Spread your cheeks infront of the mirror.

If that coagulated mess of slaughterhouse clippings was actually penetrated by the upstanding white male in the first pic, you should consider yourself lucky.

Also, what happened. Explain the details.user can help you.

That's an horrible ass. Why would he rape that?

not your personal army, sage!!

You can see my vagina on fetlife
If you help me out I will give you that information. Please guys - don't be assholes! I was raped and I am so desperate that I turned to Sup Forums - that's how desperate I am here. Please get this guy to back the fuck off of me. I will do whatever the fuck you want if you help me.
-OP

Why did you turn to Sup Forums? Can you tell me one instance of when this worked?

Slender to fat in 15 mins.....

Alright never mind. Fuck the internet. You guys are worse than the cops. Thanks for absolutely nothing.
-OP

What were you wearing?

Thank you for visiting Sup Forums. Please come again.

What state do you live? You can hide out with me a few days. I got a large gun collection and am a few months away from being as big as him.

Should of gone to the cops instead of here. You knew what you were getting into

Yes I am thin and I also have a very fat ass. That is just what my body looks like. That doesn't mean they're not both pictures of MY ass. I have cellulite. Yes. I have a fat ass. Yes. But I was still raped by a psychopath and I thought that maybe one decent human being on here would see this. I guess I was wrong. Fuck all of you.
-OP

SPREAD YOUR ANUS AND I WILL RUIN HIS LIFE I SWEAR ON MY HONOR

Let me help. Got an email? I need more details

You're not real, show the tattoo.

I WENT TO THE COPS FIRST AND THEY DIDN:T HELP ME. Learn to fucking read you morons.

Sooooo....no sandwich?

So we gonna see that pussy of yours or not? We here at Sup Forums don't have all day.

>cops don't help a rape victim

Fuck off. Just another kike
ABANDON THREAD

OP: seriously, I can help you. What is your email or fetlife name?

Post a full body pic with no face and I will gladly text him/fuck his social media up.

The police won't help a woman claiming she was raped? Yeah that's a huge pile of bullshit I ever heard.

what do you mean by tattoo? I don't have any tattoos. (I also don't use this site very often, yes I'm a newb or a cumdumpster. Call me whatever you want. I don't care. Sure I will be a cumdumpster. You can call me a whore. I don't care) I was raped, the cops won't help, so I desperately went to Sup Forums. Clearly this was a huge waste of my time.
-OP
-OP

Well, hold on. Did you ask him to rape you? If not, did you give him permission to rape you? If not, did you pretend to ask him to rape you, or act like you were allowing him to have intercourse with you, in order to give the impression that you were a willing participant in said intercourse?

Because, if you did, I got news for ya' sister...

The first pic of "you" you posted of your pussy has a tattoo.....

Feminism has made rape so vague that I don't take any "rape victim" serious anymore! And if you really have been raped, you probably did something stupid for it to happen! You attention seeking whore!

Bait harder next time

check this tattoo here, then you say you don't have one

very suspicious!

They didn't do shit? That's pretty much impossible. Especially if you tell them you are afraid for your life.

Second of all you came to a website exposing your body in exchange of hurting another human being without any proofs of it.

Listen, people aren't dumb, they can connect the dots. If you can show your ass on a website for this kind of services there's a good chance you're as much of a maniac as this guy.

Fuck you user. Don't let facts get in the way of her B.S

That wasn't a tatto. It was a scar from a flesh wound.

-OP

That's fucked up. I'm going to help you

>That wasn't a tatto. It was a scar from a flesh wound.

Full Retard

LIES! Pics bitch!

ABANDON THREAD
B
A
N
D
O
N

T
H
R
E
A
D

The only flesh wound in that pic is an axe wound between the legs.

That is the weakest excuse. You are seriously stupid to even say that the tattoo is a "flesh wound". Stop with the bullshit and get on with providing the nudes

All and all this slut is still getting the attention of 25 males just as she wanted.

Ok here you go. Full body naked shots with the marker still on my ass. Now will you please help me get this man to leave me alone? Insult me, call me fat, call me ugly - I don't care - I will take any insult you want to throw at me if you will help me get this psycho to stop contacting me.

Why should I need to prove shit to you guys. I am a woman and you people should always be willing to help a damsel in distress. You guys do it all the time, right? So why not HELP ME?!
-op

And another

Damn! That's Ugly!

Fuck off, she posted a sharpie in the pooper, that's more than you've ever contributed in this thread.

If she wants to give us Chad's phone number and / or address, then maybe we want to order him 25 pizzas. Or implicate his information in some of the things you wouldn't ordinarily talk about on the internet, I dunno.

S L E E P Y
D O G G E R

I think she's held up her part of the deal

and another
-OP

Lol the copycat OP could have at least realized I've been using capital letters when I sign... nice try though buddy.

Why don't you just file a lawsuit

I didn't think about that. This is probably real. We should form a coalition, as we have in the past, and deal justice as we see fit.

What say the Treants? Will you join our cause, Wise Agents of the Forest?

Oh, stuff it. She played by the rules. Now let's her her demands.

Those tits..