This guy raped me when I was drunk. I'm too scared go to police. His name is tarl and lives in Naperville. 3127158275

This guy raped me when I was drunk. I'm too scared go to police. His name is tarl and lives in Naperville. 3127158275

Help me /b, you're my only hope

bait

>This guy raped me when I was drunk.
If you can't control yourself when drinking you deserve to be raped, you drunken whore

Maybe he shouldn't force himself on ppl

tits with timestamp

>raped me
>I was drunk
Pick one.

Virgin detected

He physically restrained me, ripped off my clothes, and just started fucking as I screamed and cried. Put a pillow over my face because I wouldn't be quiet

Told me if I told anyone he'd do it again then kill me

Waiting

Show Barefeet

Why

So we know you are real

You know what to do! You gotta kill him before he git u again gurl :p but dam if you so stupid wen u b drinkin don't be so stupid then

Can't you do it for me?

Or at least scare/intimidate him

go to the police. He's not going to actually kill you.

What if he does it again, he's a lot stronger than me

how about we fuck right? Then you cum so hard an so good you forget all your worries

Fuck off you're just using being drunk as an excuse. Also, tits and timestamp.

WebM or it didn't happen

you tell the fucking police he's threatening you?

Cock or gtfo

Go to the police NYPA

Alright Op I live in Naperville too send me his adress and I'll shoot up his house.

Not sure, his name is tarl sargent, fb/tizzarl.

1600 block cove ct

Someone send him the thread

hot as fuck

Restraining order +CCW + change your name.. he will be in jail tho so who cares?

Right?

This guy, really?

Lol

still waiting...

So is it a tattoo or a flesh wound?

Choose one, bitch.

Flesh wound, I guess

You a male or a female? Am guessing a male because you won't post Tits or Feet pic.

What difference does it make

A Male, thought so.

Sup Forums isn't going to get too worked up about a girl getting raped, unless it was by a nignog. Guy getting raped by another guy, that may get them worked up.

Assuming op is female

I am, but it's embarrassing

I'm aguy

Prove it

What the fuck kind of name is tarl?

You probably go to that eurotrash nightclub kill yourself naperfag

Useless without a timestamp, could be taken from anywhere

>Raped

need further definition.

Are we talking look rape? Fart rape? touch rape? You decided at the last second to stop rape?

Or actual RAPE?

NYPA
tits
and if he did rape you you'd go to police
you just fucked him and regret it now

>PA REQ
>Insinuating female

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐓𝐅𝐎.

Actual forced rape

Ass was bleeding :(

Just go to the cops get him put away easy

OK so OP, go buy yourself a 12 gauge shotgun, and load it with buckshot. Keep it next to the bed, loaded, but not one in the chamber, for obvious safety reasons. You should be a really light sleeper, if you really are scared of this guy. So, if he breaks in, you have enough time to cycle the shotgun. Don't forget to take the safety off ahead of time, you don't ant to be fumbling to turn it off, when scared.

Guy breaks in to rape you again, and you have a choice to make.
1. Be a victim. (keep some lube handy so maybe he will use it so it will not hurt as bad.)
2. Don't be a victim. Aim and pull the trigger, repeat.

Who's gonna believe a guy got raped

the fucking police, you idiot. did he cum in your ass? how recently did he rape you? Go to the fucking hospital and get a rape kit and let a nurse dig his cum out of ur ass and get him in prison where HE can get raped.

coercion is not rape, but if he really did rape you tell the police

Just called, cried like abitch

What if the charges don't stick and he comes after me

Yeah cops. Give us some details of what happened in a single post instead of short answers here and there, we might be able to help. How you met/are you gay/he raped you where etc

Do you know where he goes to school? A rape charge can get him expelled

Greentext the rape in full detail, so we can know if you got a case or not.

More like Raperville.

See Again you have a choice, stop him or don't. Grab the lube, or the 12-gauge.

No I'mnot Gay. We met at a bar in downtown, started bar hoppin, next thing I remember I'm at his house, on his bed He physically restrained me (tied to bed), ripped off my clothes, and just started fucking my ass as I kept crying out no, and screaming.

Lmao

You were asking for it. Faggot

OP read my fucking words
call. the. police.
Sup Forums can't help you, go to the police.
If you are unable to do so you are not a man

Did he cum? Inside you / on you? What happened after the rape? He just untied you & you left? How long ago did this happen?

If he tied you up at your house and you have marks on yourself take some fucking pictures right now and GO TO THE POLICE BEFORE THE MARKS DISAPPEAR. The police can get a warrant to search the house and find evidence to prosecute him. Stop wasting time on Sup Forums and drag your ass to a hospital or a police station.

his house*

NYPA bitch

He came on my back, untied me, threw my clothes at me and told me to get out

then his dna is still on your back assuming you haven't showered. Go to the hospital you fucking retard

>ITT: Someone was foolish enough to get raped by a guy named "Tarl" and we ridicule them for it

How long ago? Like other user said if there're any marks etc take pics - straight to police. If this is fresh and you havent showered they can get dna as well

Story of how he took your manhood?

Were you crying when he did it?

Couple days ago, and yes I've showered. Yes I was crying

well you made it much harder on the police but you still need to go to the police asap. If you let him get away with it you'll regret it for the rest of your life and probably kill yourself.

TAAAAAAAAAARRLLL!!!!

Lmao.

Ewww he sent me this

i no longer believe this thread is real you're just fishing

.... Aint my thread

Why