What are you guys drinking?

What are you guys drinking?

Barefoot is good wine. Not a fan of white wines though. The only thing that matter is if it gets you there.

Kirkland vodka mixed with assorted soft drinks. Some Sprites...Some Dr. Pepper and some Coke.

Getting hammered and horny.

Tap water in a Styrofoam cup.

Whatever gets you there man!

It gets me to lose weight. That's about it

Nothing wrong with that, just thought you were being what the young folks would call an 'edgy' prick.

I wish you luck with the weight loss friend.

Already down to 167. Yeah I was being edgy as well. It's for the keks. I don't get to alot

I don't blame you one bit man. That is what Sup Forums is for, keks. Got to let loose some how you know?

Did you used to drink or something? What has you posting in this thread?

I used to drink alot with friends. More of a "who can drink the most" kind of shit. I would do like 20 beers and 7 shots and just eat disgusting amounts of food. I got up to 190lbs then I was like fuck this. So I'm losing it. What has me posting is the bordem from not being able to sleep. Not trying to be edgy but my stomach is growling. I ate my 1600 calorie Limit but because of previous eating habits I still feel empty. my drink of choice used to be cynar.

Well, RIP thread.

That sucks.

Not eating for me is pretty much impossible next to not eating. I could go days without eating if I wanted to.

I used to lift weight every other day, years back. Now, I don't give a fuck.

Rather, not DRINKING is impossible next to not eating.

This weird shit!

If you don't mind me asking? How old are you user? It's sad how shit can go down the tubes. I think drinking fucked my life. I lost my gf. Lost friends. And my parents respect. And the only thing i Gained horrible headaches.

Gin and tonics now wine and a joint

You find it really difficult to concentrate on anything? Just asking because one of my one and only true talents is my ability to ignore my hunger. My wife calls me a 'food camel' because I can basically go forever without eating. (figuratively)

I once tried to go as long as I could without eating and I lasted 6 days. I could have gone longer but my boss had a dinner and I had to go and couldn't think of a reason not to eat. But I will admit, I was pretty hungry. I'd bet I could go 9-12 days max before I gave in and had to eat.

Nope I have ADHD and anxiety so it became a nervous habit to snack. Basically a way for me to keep my hands busy in a social situation. I'm kinda fucked up man. Shit sucks. Only saving grace for me is I noticed a increase in interest from girls since weight loss and soberinf

Very cute and probably bait. But regardless, and I am talking "real" talk here, you do realize that the USA is completely fucked regardless of whatever "candidate" won, right? Hillary, Trump, Bernie, Cruz, etc.?

The USA is fucked, friend. Get your survival pack ready and load up on guns and ammo. Guess what? The whole world is fucked along with it. N one is safe from whatever lunatic wins this shit.

The USA isn't fucked. There is a thing called checks and balances of power. The president can't fuck up that hard without some sort of intervention.

>7 shots

Watch out we got a badass over here.

I reckon so. But that is the thing also. The "checks and balances" you speak of will govern who even wins. The president doesn't mean shit. The people that want him/her to win that "represent" what they want, will win.

Is that the only part you read?

I think you are full of shit too, user.

About what exactly?

This after seeing this thread

>6 pack

Doest anyone else cringe/laugh when you are having a party, getting stoned, and a guest just bring a 6 pack to the party.

And its usually fucking beer-flavored water beer like bud light or natural light

Then they spend all night drinking the hard liquor thinking its okay because they brought something to the party like everyone else.

Fucking faggots, the only thing a 6 pack is going to do is piss you off, why even bring it.

Bourbon, old fashioned, sweet. Anything good happening with you Anons?

Have an extra shot for me!

I gotta pee that's bout it.

Just go, man.

Lagunitas ipa, not too shabby. If I'm trying to get fucked up though then there's really no replacement for my girl Hennessy. Unless I'm on a budget, then honey jack will do

Wow. I guess there ARE girls on the internet. Sup Forums is a big liar.

Mix that with a pacific cooler caprisun on ice, wew lad you're in for a treat. Watermelon Smirnoff is better though tbqh

Eh, someday you'll get it.

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer

Fucking faggot, are you 15? Sometimes I t's nice to get fucked up on what tastes like literal fruit juice

Get what? Aids from all the dicks in my ass after drinking melon vodka?

How is it? I've wanted to get a case of it pretty bad, but was too worried of the first beer or 2 being so shit I didn't want it.

Then again I probably wouldn't really give a fuck.

Banana svedka and 2 Mike's hard

>honey jack
>Hennessy
>Faggunitas ipa

Loads of gay name dropping here.

You sound like a young dude trying to impress strangers on the internet.

If not, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Well, if you are a homosexual that receives penises in the ass, that calls other people "girls" for drinking something which you claim to be feminine, then yes.

Wew. I can't believe faggots like OP actually drink that shit.

It's good enough man, you really can't have high standards when it comes to buying 36 blocks

don't pretend you've never had PBR. Admitting to that would be admitting that your

Modelo

It's what I like to drink, sorry I'm not a liquor connoisseur like you pal.

Well, I'm a pretty grown man that has had going on 4,000 beers. Does that count?

That shits actually not bad

No, someday you will realize, standing by the counter with your " bros " pounding shots of what you think is macho manly liquor like Jack or Wild Turkey 101 is how we all started our drinking careers.

>getting drunk to fast
>making up stupid drunken drama and arguments for no reason
>puking where you should not puke
>peeing where you should not pee
>telling a stranger you drunkenly trust a secret you wouldnt otherwise tell
>driving after drinking

Then when you mature a ways past that, you dont need some much booze, instead of getting wasted, you prefer taste, maybe mellon vodka tonight.

( the reason you never got laid at highschool parties is becuase girls dont like hard brown liquor, feed them fruity shit and they will suck your dick off of your body )

This nasty shit.

Right there with you son.

Im drinking Ice House Edges's deranged older brother Earthquake.

( seriously, i have to chase each sip with water because its so heinous )

Not really. Unless you're not American. Then I'll retract my condescension.

PBR is an american pilsner beer that's almost impossible not to

But...I don't know how accessible it is outside the states so if you're a foreigner...There's nothing special about it. When I was young it was considered lower tier shit beer like Old Milwaukee or Schmidt or Olympia.

But right around 2003 some weirdo hipsters decided that PBR was the perfect ironic beer for them and it became vogue. But the recipe didn't change. It's still just a run of the mill cheap beer. Nothing special. Not undrinkable. Will get you drunk if you want it to.

Wow, spoken like an absolute true "grown-up" that has definitely had lots of sex with "girls"! I was actually defending that guy you retarded fucking nigger! But hey, who cares.

Nigger

>Ice house edge
>8% alcohol
>$5.50 for five 16 ounce cans

Iv had to go that way many a night, but it works by golly.

Ah dude I just killed two of those and now on a 12 pack of Modelo

I suppose, but I am not a hipster, and drink whatever I want, when I want. "PBR" so happens to be something I haven't. Crazy huh?

oof carefull that Modelo will make you feel horrible the nest day,

I guess it is kind of funny.

I've never actively tried to drink a PBR and I've probably had 250 of them. But not all in the same night.

It really is funny, I've probably had 250 of one single beer, which I don't even give a fuck about, that you've never heard of, in a months time.

I usually down a hangover beer and smoke a few bowls

Ice House ain't that bad in my opinion

Same. Fucking. Here.

How's the taste on that one?

Drinking a honey Kölsch. (I own a brewery)

Fuckin fireball and crown apple dawg

I've had that before and it tasted like any other beer i've had. Though I've never liked beer in the first place as it makes no sense to me because of the low alcohol content. Seriously would anyone drink that stuff if it wasn't for the alcohol?