Secrets thread

Secrets thread.

Post your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fz81KJOiw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a faggot.

That is a weird way to say that (((you))) love BBC up your arsehole.

I like to sneak pics of my wife naked and then share the pics with other guys thru kik. Anybody interested? Send me ypur kik.

BBC isnt bad, although Top Gear sucks now

Here's a secret you probably don't know: given that you input the right tags in Google images, you can find stock photos of topless adolescents, typically at the beach

White guy.. late 30's... I'm a racist piece of shit and I want a nigger with a huge cock to fuck me in the ass to make me suffer for my racism. I want him to fuck me as hard as he can and insult me the entire time... calling me a white cracker faggot as he slams my asshole. Have him tell me"You like my big fat nigger dick in your asshole?? You ready to take my nigger nut!?" Then have him blow his load up my ass, pull out and laugh at me for being fucked by a nigger. It's what I deserve.

Has she ever nearly caught you?

why not just post moar here?

Oh yeah several times.

I do but dont show face on here.

You may have more problems than just racism on your plate im afraid I mean I'm no psychologist but you sound bat shit insane

>follow the arrow to fun time!

Haha, I have never noticed that till now!

it's mostly there for beginners

It's called jail. Usually equipped with at least one(1) "Bubba" type nigga. Big,black,and hungry for cracker ass

True...I fuck that pussy at least 4 times a week.

kinkiest thing you've ever done together?

She is actually somewhat tame. She is up for trying things out with me but thats about it.

so no 3somes?

No dogs?

No watching cheesy pizza together?

booring.

Touched one little girls ass.
Molested another little girl with her mother next to us (she knew).

my cousin once came home so i made a bet with her and somehow convinced her to acept, se wasnt suposed to moan, i lost the bet cus she didnt, but now her bf thinks he is the father of my daughter.

Tell us about the second story. Molested how? How old? What did the mom do?

I cum on chairs :(

Send them to cahegar im on kik

I have a small dick (like 4" hard)

This is the right side of the first chair I defiled.

*Pukes
Get a new fucking chair yeezys Christ

Haha...unfortunately no. I would love to see her do everything you mentioned but nothing yet.

I almost went to Guantanamo Bay

i flushed my roommate's pet snakes down the toilet cause they creeped me out

I'm stuck with a woman who blackmails to be with her. She has a secret that no one knows, and she says that if I leave her, she'll call the cops and tell them everything. I secretly wish she would die of alcohol poisoning, or live failure, because she's been An alcoholic since she was 15.

Liver*

Dies of live failure.
That's usually how people die..

What's the secret

what's the secret?

Took her clothes off, touched her everywhere. Hands where all over her little body including chest, butt, vagina, lips (on the mouth), etc. Did it with us both naked.
Don't know how old the girl was, but something like 7-9 (I'm awful with knowing age).
The mother didn't do anything because she essentially sold her daughter for a night.

sick bastard

you didn't go any further?
How much did she sell her for? Story?

Nig nog spotted.
Yes. Let the anger course through your niggerish veins as your wicked, evil, black heart pumps revolt through your inhumane sub human body.

Sincerely,
A Mexican

I love scat and I want to watch a beautiful woman just fucking spray shit everywhere

how old were you? and were you the one that "bought" her for the night?

How the hell do you pedos find these people and what price got you that?

>roleplaying on Sup Forums out of all the places.

is that a cinny or a normal??

unlucky dude. Never tried for any of them? Start her out fantasising about lg roleplay and take it from there.

Fucking disgusting

I fucked my 7 year old cousin while she was sleeping, surprised she didn't wake up.

Thanks.

she's normal, but I do have a killer bee

The_smacked_one

why the fuck do people keep these as "pets"

Nope, wasn't part of the deal. Sold her for about $200....Exchange rates, how do they work?I was in my 20's. Yep, I was the one that paid for her.It kind of just happened. Walking along the street with a friend. Poor person comes up asking for money. Say I'll give x amount for time with her daughter. She agrees. Was around $200 to do anything I wanted for the night except penetration.

she did. She pretended to sleep cos she was deadly afraid of you.

No way you penetrate a 7yo without lots of lube, rearranging, pushing, moving, etc.

i go into unsupervised open houses and lock myself in a bedroom and jerk off until I cum on the floor then i just leave

lots of stuff between stroking her and penetration. Cumming on body, hj, bj....
Did she let you take pics?

>Likes to go on gore thread
>Aw man wtf a snake
kys

because they are actually quite lovely and very low maintenance animals. You'll also see they have very distinct personalities if you spend more than an hour handling them

by sleeping you mean level 1 coma?

noice I have: a spider, normal, bumblebee, kingpin, het albino 100%, and a orange dream.

How often do you smoke your orange dream? Sounds like good shit

I've let my best friend fuck my wife. Anyone interested.

Her mom gave her a sleeping pill which help, my dick isn't that big so that helps as well.

so sick of fucking pokemon go shut up

I fingered my cousin and her friend when I was about nine. Technically i told a friend. Let him smell my finger but he said it was probably butt sweat

well I take a puff every time the voices start to come back.

nice, you breed?

by 1 sleeping pill you mean an extremely high and potentially deadly dose?

Every day then?

Im a newfag.

Hope not. Already entirely too many people trying to hump the BP morph craze for all it's worth.

starting next year I will be just want to get everything prepared.

Took some pictures with an old phone. Horrible quality so they're gone now. I only like high quality stuff. The girl actually enjoyed modeling herself to me. That was a fun surprise.
Bj is penetration technically, so that didn't happen.
Came on her after a while. She didn't really care that I was touching her, but she got a bit defensive when I touched her pussy. I mostly wanted her ass so it wasn't really a problem. Though with her mother being right next to her she kept telling the girl to "open your legs!"

My eating disorder is back. For the last two or three weeks the only times I've eaten more than a slice of bread or something is when I'm with friends in order to hide my eating disorder. It's not unusual for me to go days without eating.

P U R E
N U D I SM

Its more of a hobby then a business.

While on my 2 tours of Afghan I lied to my CO so as to circumvent the rules of engagement.
(So l could shoot some unarmed Pashtuns)
I only feel bad about the little kid that got caught up in it.

Fuck yeah! Kik?

what a shitty fucking parent.

I mean you're a terrible human being and all, but a mother whoring out her little girl is just fucked up

Go to the doctor or you'll die, faggot.

Not the breeding or business parts that bother me, it's really just the fact that every dumbass newb seems to fixate on BPs. This pretty much sums up my thoughts about it: youtube.com/watch?v=_Fz81KJOiw8

I sure hope so

Veronica_haii

i want to fuck my sister

I used to spy on my mom and sister in the bathroom while they take a shower and then jerk off.

fucking kek

yeah, i'm selling on craigslist or a local petstore if/when mine lays

we all want to fuck your sister. how old is she? pic?

sure you did.

I was jerking off and didn't have anywhere to deposit my load so I just came on the carpet. It was at a rental house

bumpppp

I just finished jerking off with my Sister's panties on my face. Here's what makes it bad though - I'm 30 and she's 16 and lives with me because our parents died. That makes me her legal guardian until she turns 18.

trips get

I watched my two best friends hook up and fuck in the bed next to me as they thought I slept. Shit was pretty hot, tbh, though she kinda sucked at fucking, just mildly bouncing as she rode, cumming quickly, dozing off, waking up, fucking again for like 10 minutes, cumming quickly, rinse, repeat.

I'm in love with my best friends sister and I havent told him or her.

I'm actually a Mexican slave trader and i import 5000 KG of cocaine over the border and my full name is Donald J Trump

I jerk off to my sister at least once a day.

*infatuated

I've already started breeding my geckos, I'm just doing ball python stuff for extra fun. I don't sell at expos mostly to my local store who I made sure were taking good care of there animals

I'm capable of understanding the difference and I wish you were right.

there used to be a nice local place here, but apparently it was just the owners hobby and never made any money. they had a shitload of connections and could find really specific things.
went in there one time and they were calling people looking for a stud tarantula for a customer that wanted to breed hers

Probably going to bone my cousin tomorrow