Can some help me with this?

Can some help me with this?

I'm trying to go to Windows 7 from Windows 10 and I made a UEFI bootable USB but for some reason the USB isn't showing up in my boot menu, anybody know what the issue is?

Other urls found in this thread:

eightforums.com/tutorials/15458-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows.html
neosmart.net/wiki/acer-recovery-disk/#Download_alternative_recovery_disk_for_Acer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to delete system 32 and then apply strong magnets to your computer hardware. Good luck, user!

Is it plugged in?

I had a problem with this before. All i remember is that it was some issue with the security settings in my uefi. I think i had to set up security before it would recognize a uefi bootable device or something

you need an original iso and the usb-dvd download tool from microsoft

Secure boot to off, if you have that setting.

Yea I turned it off, nothing still.

Try different USB ports. May need to use on on the back of the box rather than the front or on an external hub..

Didn't work, sadly.

Can you try it on a different computer, just to see if it boots? Maybe you screwed it up somehow.

I don't have another one to try it on.
I followed this exactly
I got the Windows ISO on TPB so I don't really know how it coulda screwed up
eightforums.com/tutorials/15458-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows.html

You need to disable "UEFI Safe Boot" if you do not use a legit Windows 10 iso file..

what's your motherboard?

An Acer one

Verify that the drive is really fat32 formatted, and not NTFS.

trying to install win7 on win10 machine is a LOT of work and it will require you to do serious research. your best options are to:
>install win10 and accept microsofts big fat cock
>install linux instead and be free of surveillance

Heres a tip, dont go back to windows 7 just install windows 10 LTSB N

Use rufus

I know for sure I selected FAT32 on Rufus when I made the bootable drive

how specific, I'm guessing this is just some POS you got from bestbuy then?

Yup
Here's a picture of what the BIOS looks like if that helps

Oh snap i had yhis problem once too i had to go to the acer site and download their boot disk. You should try the same for your computer company there should be one on their website this will work trust me

faggot go to "change pc settings".
go to "update and recovery"
select "advanced start up"
click "restart now" on the advanced start up option to make it run the bios
You will see all the usb's
If you dont see usb make to turn off legacy and on UFEI
Did you even install the windows 7 iso to the usb stick or did you just drag and drop?
If that all fails, it's the usb stick from personal experience. Just need to use a better quality stick.

Also forgot to add, I have never used wins 10 before so I do not know if they changed it much from wins 8.1.

The legacy option is non existant for me
It's UEFI only

they didn't change anything in the advanced boot shit, not even the color pallet

the newer laptops tend to make it tricky on some low end acer type laptops as it makes it more difficulty to change os

glad I didnt change over....yet.

Yea, it's bullshit I just want Windows 7

Dude do this im telling you it will work

I can't find it anywhere. I also have an Acer

Idk i found it eventually it might be here i dont really feel like looking for it again
neosmart.net/wiki/acer-recovery-disk/#Download_alternative_recovery_disk_for_Acer

I think i found it on acer help and support somewhere