What do you think of my wife's tits? Want to fuck her??

What do you think of my wife's tits? Want to fuck her??

Look at this milf

God I would fuck her

Give me more of that please!

Lovely titties

Take the panties off bitch

did you marry a pig for emergency food supply?
worst life choice EVER

Nice..

Remind me of my sister's honestly.

I think they're gross but I'll still fuck her.
I have a sex problem :(

My oldest sister Pam loves it when my brother and I double team her. She was always the most hyper-sexual of us all. Now she craves our cocks so much, we, my brother and I, have even explained to our wives and take turns keeping her satisfied. I remember one time when my brother Ronnie couldn't make it out to see her for 3+ weeks, I showed up out of the blue expecting a cake and maybe a joint. Instead, she didn't call or tell anyone the first day I was back. She just took me up to her room and we fucked like rabbits for at least a good few hours. Eventually we got hungry and ordered Hunan's and grubbed out while smoking a J and watching Up in Smoke. As soon as our bellies were satisfied, she was ready to go again. It's a good thing I got a vasectomy, because she and I have fucked at least a hundred times. My older brother has fucked her at least 20. She's just a cum guzzling whore. You quence their thirst with your cum, or they go wherever they can to do so.

Nah

Don't listen to the trolls, OP. If she put on some control top panty hose or some Spanx and put some make up on and set her hair up pretty she'd be the one all those fuckers would be begging for 'MOAR'

Pretty weak load for such a sexy lady.

Not your wife.