Was this the worst scene in GoT history?

Was this the worst scene in GoT history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0K14HBSWw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This scene doesnt have sand snakes in it so no.

correct

yes, you can go now

Not the worst but close. It was however the most pointless scene

Gotta have a memedwarf scene in every episode so he gets paid

I don't watch this shit, what did the Shakespenis Dwarf do now?

>you need the bad pussy

well it doesn't have deanerys or the dornish whores in it so it's not even in the top 10 worst scenes

Patrrrol.

Who here actually felt bad for cersei by the end of the 5th season?
I never thought it would be possible, but that walk of atonement though...
Damn

>Let's have a conversation.
>No.
>Okay, let's drink.
>No.
>Okay, let's play a game.
>No.

Well, that was pointless, unless the writers wanted to establish that the totally-not-niggers are boring.

He escaped with Varys and now he's pretty much hand of the queen to Daenarys, this scene had him trying to have a conversation with Grey Worm and Missandei. It's completely inhuman and cringe, something that would come out of childrens' roleplay at one of those quiet humble moments. Tyrion keeps saying cringey shit and the autists just stay silent or respond with more cringey shit.

DnD completely destroying the tone and tension of a political/horror scene with a fart joke was worse imo

This was actually my favorite scene of the episode. Character interaction felt somewhat genuine.

Well the actor is about on par with the material

Shame we don't have sound webms in the current year on Sup Forums would love to watch those quips

The point of that scene is that Tyrion just can't sway everyone to his side, especially in this case people that would be important to have on his side.
But they're just two slaves who care about nothing but "end muh slavery" and don't listen to Tyrion's logic

It showed how bland greyworm and that girl is.

I think danny causing dirt to catch on fire was the worst scene.
>b-b-b-but oil
You do realize what oil does to dirt right? It's not undetectable. It smells fucking awful, turns it into mud and more often turns sticky even if it was dry, also at that if it was that highly flammable it would only take a little bit of fire to ignite everything, which torches tend have fire jump from the source(shedding)

That's when you felt bad?
Not when 2 of her children were murdered, but when she had to atone for her general cuntyness?

The point was that Tyrion's usual tricks don't work on these people because they care about nothing but Dany

Sansa not getting raped in Season 3

> DABBID, DABBID, WE CAN STOP TRYING TO BRING SENSE INTO OUR STORY
> SOME KNUCKLEDRAGGER ON Sup Forums WILL INTERPRET THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST INTO OUR BRAIN FARTS
> DABBID, IT'S GENIUS
> DABBIDDDD!!!

He literally tried to get to them the same way he brought Bron and that other whore to his side. Only this time it didn't work.
Are you really that fucking dense?

That's not every Dany scene ever so no

Sand snakes scenes, good tits, but bad pussy.

>when you wanna commit treason but need the bad pussy

>what do you two talk about?
>patrol. Where I go, what I see.
>I don't trust crass alcoholic dwarf because he likes to see through people

SHE'S A FUCKING SPY YOU MOOKS

also her spying is more obvious in the books.
>impossibly smart for a slave & knows way more than an interpreter aught to
>always researching in her spare time
>knows what a smiling face looks like without the skin
>described as being eerily similar to a child of the forest without actually looking like one

Worst scene has got to be the dreadfort "ironborn invasion".
And Ramsay setting dogs free.
That director deserves to be impaled.

Why hasn't Tyrion been murdered by the Mereenese yet? Are they seriously taking orders from a dwarf?

He'd be a useful figurehead. No dragons or Dany fuckery to worry about. Let him think he's in charge while you advance your insurgency.

Ever noticed how cringeworthy and plain bad Tyrions dialogue has become now they can't lift stuff from the books anymore.

Wasn't Tyrion always all about the quips?

Flanderisation.

*fart

So this may sound stupid but where was the fart? I didn't hear any farts in the episode, and the meme has been juxtaposed with so many scenes on this board I don't know which was the original.

this is the original scene from s6e3 at around 32 mins during the small council meeting, which cersei and jamie crash

Yes it's the most noticeable in him.

>b-but it developed characters

It showed tyrion be snarky and grey worm and missandei being overly serious. Things we already knew.

Same as other guy said. They literally recycled dialogue from season 1 to make this point. This isn't just some bullshit interpretation.

Isnt GRRM supposed to be script/set advisor? Judging how the figureheads of the finest knight in Westeros looked in that flashback (Like rusty bandits w/no armpit protection) and how schizophrenic Davos is Im think he just fingerbangs the sand snakes in between takes.

There are many worst scenes... I think Tyrion himself had worst scenes.

It's NOT a good scene and should have been cut but that's it.

>Was this the worst scene in GoT history?
Season 5

Eh, you could feel empathy at least. She deserves it though.

There is a thread on /wsg/ just for this purpose: it's for posting on other boards. Post a sound webm, link it here, done.

It wasn't even that bad, she deserved more like a good rape.

Reminder that Barristan the Based was killed off so meme dwarf and the niggers could get more screentime because he was the one who is supposed to be in charge of Mereen.

Season 5 was trash, but it had some redeeming moments. Cerseis walk of shame was done well, mostly how I imagined it in the books. Qyburn is a creepy guy which was good. Hardhome was a good episode. There were some good things.

Season 6 has been nothing but complete dogshit from the beginning. You can tell D&D have zero idea what GRRM is planning in the books, and so they have just killed off every character with motives too complicated for them to understand, like Doran. Or characters with personalities too complicated to understand, like Roose.

But they now show their complete and utter disregard for all continuity with the fucking Dosh Khaleen. At first, it looked like Dany might get a real taste of reality. The old Khaleesi put her in her place and reminded her that every Khaleesi (and similarly every rulers wife) thinks they will get to the top with their husbands and conquer the world. That life doesn't work out like a fairy tale.

I had hope that Dany would become a little more grounded and win over the Dothraki in a more reasonable way. The problem is, D&D can't think of that more reasonable way. They wanted it to be COOL and show for the 100000th time what a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN Dany can be. Of course the brain dead bitches who watch this show think it's flawless writing.

Not withstanding the fact that most people, even show only watchers know Dany is not ACTUALLY immune to fire, that the dragons hatching was a rare exception due to blood magic. Or the fact that wood doesn't instantly burst into flames.

The whole scene was garbage, and the smug look on Danys' face basically sums up what to expect from the rest of the series.

Slavers will be irredeemably evil because Melisandre said so, Dany will never lose, ever, only gain another 100,000 men when her storyline gets boring because nobody actually likes watching the Mary Sue win all the time except for goldfish, and all men except for cuckolds like Jon Snow are worthless.

The Unburnt scene is the fucking worst, its the embodiment of D&D's shit writing

I have an awful feeling that GRRM will be influenced by this crap since he doesn't care about the books anymore and might include it in the new books just to shove them out the door and drive sales

B R A V O

Pretty sure there's a general for your fantasy show. There's really no need to have all these threads all over the place.

I swear Sup Forums is fucking useless now.

GOT threads
Dr Who threads
Marvel is great DC BTFO threads
DC is great Marvel BTFO threads
Random Capeshit threads

I just want to talk about movies and TV.

thanks for reminding me how shitty that scene was

Every single character in this series will get shit.
The good ones and the bad ones.
And i'm willing to bet Ramsay will have the most gruesome death/fate.
Which death you think has been the most gruesome so far?
I'm torn between red wedding and Shireen (this one mostly because of the context)

Not really, but she has become a more sympathetic character since.

Stabbing in the babby was a bit much.

From a meta perspective, I liked how it showed that everyone in Dany's arc is a humorless asshole.

>an eunuch that has only known war and slavery has no sense of humor
What a surprise
Also Missandei is prime pussy she probably got raped a handful of times, so it's to be expected.

name 5 things better than seeing a woman naked for the first time

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

oh lool, another thread where the creative geniuses of Sup Forums talk about what utter shit game of thrones is even though they will continue to watch every second of every episode. excuse me while i vomit im just so impressed my system can't handle it

get a life you fucking losers

What was that from again?

It's even worse with TWD.

Quite literally the worst show ever created.

But we'll all tune in Sunday nights to catch the latest episode.

you sound upset

It's because Ned Warged into him after Joffrey, his previous host, died.

No

M E M E S

Conan I believe

Fuck off Dave.

No, I stopped caring. I actually broke free from the Walking Dead and I feel no remorse.

Still, GoT > TWD still. Newest episode was pretty good excluding Dany.

Junior (1994)

Speak for yourself dropped that shit after season 2.

Haven't even bothered with the comic after the prison went to shit.

uterus stabbing was one of my favorite bits of OC.

it was great because Talisa induced so much rage for being anachronistic when she was introduced, and then it turns out D&D were trolling by setting up a modernist feminist character so as to demonstrate what would happen to her in this setting.

I stopped around Negan for the comics... I honestly can't even compare the comic to the show. In some places, one is better, in other respects, the other. But in the end, they both got dumped.

I thought this too, it's a nice reminder that nobody in Dany's arc has any real personality or motivation other than "do what Dany says" or "don't do what Dany says".

>discussion has literally acknowledged that they all want to ensure slavery doesn't come back and are motivated by that

you're an observant guy

I feel as though this season has fallen into the trap of saving all the budget for a big battle at the end.

Like the last series, but worse.

this

One on the left is the only hot one.

also dumb as bricks.

QUEEN
OF
THE
NORTH

>it was great because Talisa induced so much rage for being anachronistic when she was introduced, and then it turns out D&D were trolling by setting up a modernist feminist character so as to demonstrate what would happen to her in this setting.

And then all the feminists were outraged over Sansa being sexed so D&D has made season 6 "gurrl power overdrive"

I think that's definitely why they're making the next two seasons shorter.

>D&D has made season 6 "gurrl power overdrive"

why do they pander to such a small minority? The average viewer could not give a flying fuck

i am, man :/

>mfw I watched the first episode and was like "oh this is going to run out of steam really quickly isn't it" and never continued

I don't know about worst, but the scene in season 5 where a guy was hiding in a wall for no reason and Daario drags him out was definitely the dumbest.

Well, it gets good for 1-2 seasons and then kinda loses steam. It doesn't get bad until later.

But it's up to you.

Honestly, This HAS to be a set up for the Sneks to get brutally murdered.

The only way they can possibly hope to survive is by staying inoffensive as a country and hoping nobody comes after them.
But we all know that their planet sized egos won't let them do that, so they're going to have to die.

Anything with women in it or the midget is cringy shit that should have been cut.

>they all want to ensure slavery doesn't come back
what an ambitious, thought provoking narrative

Haven't you realized? The main demographic is the tumblr crowd now. For some reason they've managed to brave through all the political incorrectness and patriarchy and establish themselves as the GoT fanbase. That is who HBO is appealing to now.

Am I the only one annoyed that we barely see the Iron Throne in the last couple of seasons? I know it's just a chair but the throne room has such an atmosphere, and we used to see it so much.

because contrary to Sup Forums's unfounded belief, women DO watch GOT. Dumb and Dumber know this, and want even more women and normies to pick it up, because unlike the neckbeards who pirate it, they will actually pay for HBO.

The worst scene? Nothing will ever beat this.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0K14HBSWw0

The metaphor makes no fucking sense so it's at least believable Dany said it.

They scrapped the set because dragons

>thinks season 2 wasn't the worst pile of shit in the series

It only started to redeem itself around the middle of 4-5 after that fuckfest.

No one is on the Iron Throne though.
Boy king spends most of his time locked in his room or whining to mommy.

normies loved it

>Boy king

most infuriating part of the show for me, Joffery was right

I don't remember each season. Season 2 was the farm season? Then you are right.