Ask a sissy whose mom buys them panties anything

Ask a sissy whose mom buys them panties anything

Other urls found in this thread:

southernancyboy.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you shop at Walmart?

WTF why would your mother buy them for you?

does your mommy buy you hormones too that you desperately want?

No, she gets them from VS. She won't buy me anything risqué though. I've got to acquire that myself

No you faggot his mom shops at Walmart.

fag

does your dad know you are a huge faggot?

When did you decide becoming a woman was easier than growing up and acting like a man? When did the perfect girl you always dreamed of being with was too hard to get, so you decided to become her, and wear her as a mask, directing your attraction onto yourself and the imagination of being what you desire but can not have?

Why the fuck do you ask your mom for panties? Are you trying to hurt her? BUY THEM YOURSELF.

Whoa, easy there Deliverance.

If you're old enough to be on here don't you think you're old enough to buy your own goddamn underwear?

He has too, but I think he ignores it...we don't talk much. I started wearing my moms stuff when I was 14. It didn't take long for her to catch onto what I was doing...instead of chastising me, she took me to get my own panties. I still wear her things now and then..she'd get pretty mad at the fact that I was masturbating in her panties but I don't know, eventually she just gave up I guess.

why are you not on hormones yet?

This

Can you show us your Mom's drawer ?

You're lucky you have a small fem cock. Mine is hard to hide in panties

do you still live with your parent(s)?
do you have a job?
do you contribute to society in any way?
I'm a closet sissy myself, what made you give up on even trying to function as a normal human being?

idc about your mom or your panties. post pictures with them off. or at least of how your ass looks in them

Are you proud of yourself?

For me it really is just an overbearing sissy/humiliation fetish.. I already have low testosterone, and refuse to supplement it.

yeah, gonna need to see butthole with cheeks spread and balls danglin

Coming up shortly

Post your dildos.

This is what a real man looks like in panties, you sissy.

Thoughts?

mmmm more of your dick. id fuck ya good

Yeahhh, so I'm kind of obsessed with ass play too. I've worked my way up to this monster dildo.

yeah i can tell. ass is pretty gaping.

love that little flaccid dick.. mmmmm would love more

I think my little cock is one of the main reasons I went down this path. I was teased relentless my when I was a young teen (and I was turned on by it). My dick didn't grow until I was 17 and even then it only grew an inch or so

got a blog or something for us to stalk you on?

I have a smaller one too. Its 6" but its real thin. Very small flaccid. I am turned on by them because it makes me feel less self conscious when im with others with them. Post more flaccid :p

Take a pic of your dildo next to your dick.

Totally!
southernancyboy.tumblr.com

That is a cute little sissy clit. You should definitely spend your days wrapped in fancy, silky lingerie.