Name a rapper better than Necro

Name a rapper better than Necro
protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x7WdvzITaLk
strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>any rapper that isn't a filthy kike

jewish immigrant raised on the streets, dealt weed and crack and now runs his own production company while maintaining a self-made rap career. sounds pretty ill to me

Twiztid. Both members are better than Necro. together they're better than anyone period.

El-P

>raised on the streets
>dealt weed and crack
>creates niggertainment'
just another shitty rapper that couldn't make it mainstream & has to rap about shit only an edgy 12 year old boys thinks is kewl.
>mentally insane mimes posse

Eww Necro with his filter lisp. His brother Ill Bill is better than him. And if it wasn't for Ill Bill's production on most Necro tracks he'd be even more shite.

/thread

necro is aight. You like Non-Phixion? I like them much better, not so much horror core but more red pill I guess

Who the fuck is Necro protip?

I cant find him anywhere

Immortal technique

What about
La Coka Nostra
Jedi Mind Tricks
7L & Esoteric
The Weathermen

To name a few.

youtu.be/x7WdvzITaLk

The finest Rapper in Europe.

Lil dicky

lisp sounds fucking awesome. cant diss a lisp - Kool G rap has one and hes a godfather of rap
non phixion is good - necro signed them to his record and produces their beats, probs why they sound similar
tech is a red pill faggot - all rappers like him lose credibility the moment they open their mouths in interviews
JMT are good - rest trash. You might like Chino XL

No Rakim is the godfather get it right.

Milo, he's amazing with his lyrics and its really chill but if you like hard rap I dunno you probably won't like Milo

ill bill
nas
goretex
logic
bones

Action Bronson

More to the point rap is for niggers and faggots so it was only a matter of time before edgelord op posted.

You got the whole production thing wrong. Bill got a lot of his beats from Necro, just like Non Phixion. Not to mention other rappers who've used his beats. Necro makes some nice beats.

MF DOOM, Logic, Kendrick.

>More to the point rap is for niggers and faggots so it was only a matter of time before edgelord op posted.

Bro shut the fuck up

apathy
joey badass
aesop rock
incise
noah king
mick jenkins
open mike eagle
isaiah rashad

Lord Infamous

Kanye

strawpoll.me/10865687

yeah you really cant deny that Necro has some insane beats - Robbery 95 is fucking sick
is this a fucking joke? Kendrick? Youre disgusting
necro dropped and dissed goretex from his record company. havent heard him, will give a listen
ill bill is absolutely shit live, definitely a production rapper.
nas is dumb as fuck - necro might be dumb, but he isnt offering solutions to social problems and being hailed as a genius. niggers need to shut the fuck up and stop acting like they have a solution

eminem. just kidding rap is a joke

Drake & Future, just kidding, still more enjoyable to listen to than this backpacker bs tho

>Jewish "immigrant" raised on the streets

Top kek, you know he grew up in a gated community and has a trust fund.

action bronson is shit. listened to that song with the cool greenscreen music video (im sure you'll know the one) - looked good, sounded shit

RiFF RAFF

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRaDcvvTkHM

I might believe that if he didnt post videos of his uncle shooting heroine in crack hotels. but he has.
and how would you know about his trust fund regardless? he rents a car for fucks sake - not exactly trust fund material

Nah son. You made this fuckboi ass thread, yo ass gonna get dealt wit. Knaw mean?

Oh look a special snowflake.

Red pill

Paul wall

actually i made this thread, and you sound like a faggot yourself

Uncle Howie!!

Faggot

Pic related

Canibus any day

Moonman

Little Wayne

Missy elliot

funny as fuck, not a great rapper

THIS.

Aaron Carter

hope its a joke

Mark Wahlberg

Bran van 3000

rap is gay

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch? I bet your newfaggot ass can't even green text. Nobody want to join your circle jerk ya over opinionated autist.

You didn't have to ether that poor soul

>top five all time greatest

Jerk him off already

are you just jealous I have friends?

Rap is the downfall of Western society. Encourages young people to live disgusting lives, putting an emphasis on being a failure and an idiot.

Shaq

Eat dick

Ass

Pharaohe Monch mother fucker

I bet your one of the the peices of shit who embrace that hideous culture.

yeah but it's niggers who're doing that, so it's okay.

Your mom

Yes most of them do. That's their problem. Some white people do as well. If they banned that literal autistic music, the country would start to pull itself out of this shit hole it's in now.

I listen to a lot of rap. Most rap today sucks and pisses me off. I listen to more rock than anything but I don't have a problem with rap as a genre. You're gay. Kill yourself before winter comes. You won't make it. Jersey mikes. Wadah ta. Sada Tay. 30%

wow i guess legislators should listen to this guy

Eyedea
Sage Francis

Normally satan doesn't lie. But that isn't the case this time around. This country isn't a shit hole because of music. It's a shit hole because of people like you. The same people who allow their presidential candidates to be hillary clinton or donald trump. Start typing

Nioki Minaj

Micki binach

Anderson .Paak may not be a rapper only type of musician. But, he is a visionary that may surpass his formers like Kanye and Pharrell.

Earl sweatshirt

Agreed