Ask a US Marine and decorated war veteran anything

Ask a US Marine and decorated war veteran anything

> no fucking euroshits allowed

Why do you look like you fuck your cousin on a regular basis?

looks like you ate all the government cheese

At what point in your life did you realize that the only way you could feel good about yourself is to steal someone else's valor?

How'd it feel killing someone for the first time?

That's no way to talk to a US Marine

Guys like me are the reason you have your freedoms

Now say thank you for your services to your country

Lmfao looks like youve gained weight since you were issued that vest

If you were a real marine I'd suck your dick for 8 hours straight. But you're just some weirdo trash with a Dodge Diesel truck parked outside your trailer. But at least your single mother sister owns her own townhouse. Too bad her black boyfriend left her ass when she got knocked up.

This. Also, fuck you OP.

Why are you in the head?

Skoal original or cope snuff?

Did Turkey just start WWIII?

Beards are against regulation in all service branches: IMPOSTOR DETECTED

timestamp or fuck off

is your name Gomer?

did basic make your dick bigger like you wanted it to

>no euroshit allowed

what are you going to do, jarhead?

At what point did you realize how stupid you were by putting your life on the line and killing other humans for a bunch of money hungry jews?

How many sandniggers have you killed?

How it it you most Likly gowing on the Streets if you get you leg blowwn off not like in EU wher we get free Care

Why is your flag on backwards.

Why are you so fat?
Why doesn't your equipment match?
Why aren't you shaved?
Why are you so fat?
Seriously, why are you so fat?
Finally, why pretend you're a Marine fatty?

I remember you posting before. You aren't a Marine. We all called you out on the last one about 6-7 months ago.

suck my dick and go and die in sandniggerland

kittens or puppies?

You ever kill somebody?

kek

Superior yuroman here

Kill yourself op, you ugly fat fuck, i bet you stole your decorations while you were sweeping the floors of you base
Not even trolling, i really hope you die

He's not a Marine. He has a velcro vest with the flag of the United States of America on it.

>> no fucking euroshits allowed
Get fucked you sad piece of shit

>Be a warrior. Posts here at the arse end of the internet

Hey im from europe, who are you voting for?

whoever he may be, he's just a fat faggot.
case closed

Turkey had a pretend coup so they were able to take out 1700 officers and 25000 troops.
These weer both aligned with a muslim group that was against erogans muslim group.

How do you look like a child and a child molester at the same time?

So, while overseas, how do people generally respond to your presence?

Why do you look out of breath

image search says this pic was taken in a Panera

How does it feel being a chess peice?

how you feel kill ppl just for oil?

Valid CAC or get the fuck out

do the charlies ever go away

>Decorated war veteran
Right

You're voting for Trump right?
You know, the guy who actually respects you and what you are over the women that left brave soldiers to die in a hell-hole she created.

holy shit your clearly fucking retarted considering he took the picture in the mirror

why do you want attention from us

Is this in a mirror aswell?

on uniforms it is tradition to have the flag 'flying' or displayed like they are on a flagpole, so as when the one wearing them walks forward, the flag looks like it is trailing them

Kill self

Are all marines over weight? Or just you?

thats fucking stupid

Lol you fucking fat ugly faggot >thinking you'll impress someone when you buy fake army vest in wallmart for 5$

Show us a copy of your CAC card and DD-214

guess thats what I get for being a euro fag

Nothing pisses a real veteran off, than a fake veteran stealing valor. Mother fucker, I'd like to kick you in the asshole so hard you could lick the bottom of my boots from the inside.

filename guys chekum games up

Why are you in a bathroom also your not a marine...

This. And why is that fucking flag so big?

Please tell

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You make the smartphone look dumb.

>ill-fitting plate carrier
>non-regulation shirt
>cap isn't MARPAT, wrong design
>paracord bracelet
>gas station bathroom
>oversized flag not matching color or size
>no rank displayed anywhere
>shitty beard
>couldn't afford enough milsurp to even fake an image
>being this fucking fat
>stupid fucking face
>no thousand-yard stare
>probably owns no guns or shitty hunting rifles

Yeah, let's see how that stolen valor holds up against a criminal. I hope you get shot in the stomach, right below where your fat ass cuts off the plate, if there's even one in there

Ok, well why is that fag on your chest so big?

I wonder if this is legally prosecutable as stolen valor.

Hi Mike!

>CAC card
>Common Access Card card
Fucking idiot, you're one of the retards that calls it an ATM machine, aren't you.

Every motherfucker on Sup Forums is a newfag

Looks like your in the bathroom waiting to get some anal ramming and do some hardcore snowballing.

a marine would never call himself a decorated war bet...you are just a faggot. eat shit

Yeah, you've got me there. Semantics get the best of me sometimes

Do your parents know that you are a fuckig faggot?

Fuck you

What did you decorate?

Are you a neonazi as well?

STOLEN VALOR!

Don't you have a neo nazi thread going as well?

wow you went there...

OP. I don't know what you think Sup Forums is, probably some kind of meme generator in your head.
But this little website of more that just the Chinese hacker Sup Forums and a source of mymys.
Although this might, at times, be the worst place on the internet is is sometimes one of the greatest. When the users of this site dedicate themselves to something even for mere minutes there is little they cannot do, for this site is for people with real skill, people with real 'life' experiences, cool people. The types of people whose own lives make Shakespeare's tragedies mediocre in comparison the type of people who can, at the drop of a hat, make the world a little brighter or much much darker. The type of people who can convincingly argue that we use umbrellas in modern society as a means of shunning nature. The type of people who have experienced more in the last week that you will in your entire life. People with real experience, real insight. People worth hearing.
where you OP, you are a 12yo meme loving faggot who thinks of this place as nothing more that a toilet for your shitpostings. Being a faggot you are by your very nature incapable of reflecting on yourself and seeing how much of a faggot you are as you try so pathetically of gain the attention of those you look up to. You are also incapable of taking anything said here seriously because you think this place is just a joke.
But OP let me tell you something. This site is not for you. You are unskilled, inexperienced and have lived your whole life in the showdown of someone greater. Thus you have nothing to contribute here but copypasta, faggitory, and recycled memes. Thus you are latterly worthless here just as you are in real life. So plese OP stop trying to be one of us. Stop clogging this board with your shit. Like a moth you try to fly into the light but you will never be one with it. So let the people who made this site and this board great keep it that way. Fuck off OP you fucking faggot.

nigger are you out of your mind? my modern society senses cant read all that

that's why you are a faggot.

Hey you are the Nazi from the other thread.

When you ran away and hid... how fast did you run and where did you hide?

uhm k...

Do you feel good knowing you are a fucking murderer who gave up the best years of his life being a pawn for the US Government.

Germanfag here, you look like down-syndrome Kylo Ren

Can you explain to me why you amerifats need to defend your “freedom“ in Afghanistan and Iraq?