I just came from X-Men. Spoilers here

>Wolverine cameo
its cool scene. Its same scene from Xmen2 game. He has mask and wires attached to him. Jean , Night and cylocps rescue him. He goes rage berserker mode and kills all shit.
Styker escape.
Jean then reminds her fraction of memories. he goes snowy forest. Same place from Xmen 1
cool scene

music is so good compare to other capeshit. Ottman is delivers.I definitely heard some xmen2 esque tone.

Psylocke is damn hot . Both ass and tits. She doesnt have lot time. Escapes after last battle

There is not fight scene in this movie. Not like batman or civil war movie. Mostly heroes show their powers like showcase.

There is no fight between heroes and apocalypse. Apocalpyse goes shield mode , everybody tries their power , nothing happens until Jean kills him .(she kills while Prof X was battling him in mind battle she just joins and finish)

Storm is forgotabble. has 2-3 line dialog.
jubile is not xmen . has 1 scene in school

beast just has scene that she throws psylocke. other then its just talk and mostly human form.

Magneto still delivers.he has family and kid. works in poland. he saves a worker in work they saw his powers attack later on by police then kill her wife&daughter with arrow by accidance . then he berserk and kill all.

prof x is good . i got a lot xmen2 reference there . he is teaching , cylocps arrive like wolverine arrives in xmen2.

cylocps is not shit in this . even he is not super cool he is alright. mostly main character with jean and Nightcrawler.

nightcrawler is quippy,teenager. not even remotely like xmen2. though he still pray same way to xmen2

flying dude is shit from xmen 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqASMiVg1C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jean is cool desu i thought i would hate her. still its kid xmen movie not grown up like xmen 2.

Quicksilver is still steal show. has scene saves everyone in xmansion blow up . also has scene in main batle attack apocalpyse and punch him several times until apocalypse broke his leg .

much more then days of future past.

jlaw is jlaw. free to hate. its boring character .

mostly movie has too much characters and yet so less characteration.i could remove Psylocke and Flying dude yet nobody would notice.

apocalypse has better character then all protoganists .

ask anything

When were you when magnito was kil?

Magneto bro leaves in end of movie . ProfX and him talk in X-Mansion . Leaves in human clothes.

Also end credits scene has a Dude getting Weapon X formula and putting it in another formulas in other colors in bag.It said Essex Corp or something like that.

No idea*

i was sat at japan drinking sake when chuck ring

'magnito is kill'

'snikt'

and you?

There is also CIA lady from First Class . No idea but she in Xmen suit and she has too much scene desu

Is she a big gal?

For X Men

End Credits scene ?

See.

Wolverine cameo looked like this

>He has mask and wires attached to him

Based

too bad the movies shit

I enjoyed much more then BvS. It doesnt try take itself too serious with stupid Jesus figures or doent have shit villain like LEX.

I actually may enjoyed even more then civil war. that felt stupid to me.

My theater had 3 people excluding me. I was at bottom fapped and take pictures of Psylocke.

it was good experience

>There is not fight scene in this movie. Not like batman or civil war movie. Mostly heroes show their powers like showcase.

Bryan Singer movie.
What do you expect?

Last Xmen movie had some fight scenes but due Wolverine. Xmen 1 had toad fight a few more that i cant remember. Xmen 2 didnt either or just wolverine

>I actually may enjoyed even more then civil war

You cannot be fucking serious. The only enjoyable scenes in this movie were Quicksilver going fast and Magneto innawoods.

Seriously, if you enjoyed this more than Civil War you need to stop browsing this board.

Being this mad marvelcucks

Civil War doesn't have as much action as Apocalypse. Apocalypse is also more of a treat visually in comparison but overall the movie is weak and just does an awful job of following its own rules.

>I was at bottom fapped and take pictures of Psylocke.
only reason why anyone would want to go to this turd

>go sunday afternoon
>there is none beside me
>3 condoms in wallet
>1st for raven
>2nd for psylocke
>stuff checks if I'm not recording
>3rd for psylocke
>flush it in cinema toilet

It really was good experience

>not just going cummies on the floor

you're putting jizz moppers out of business. for shame.

whenever I hear people use this to criticize BvS I immediately ignore the opinion
p.s. you're a fucking retard

But Civil War was Transformers-level terrible. Horrible CGI, awful dialogue, predictable plot, characters thrown in so little kids and morons can graze on popcorn with idiotic grins on their faces. You don't have to pay attention to what's happening because it doesn't matter. The fights don't make sense, and when someone actually gets hurt everything crashes to a halt and no one can believe it. I understand playing it safe, but it was just so lazy. If you truly enjoyed that film then you don't reserve the right to criticize any other film, because you are the lowest common denominator, and you're happy being spoonfed garbage. Marvel has no more reason left to try, and will never, ever take a chance and do something unique with their films ever again.
>inb4 'hurrrdurrrr butthurt DCFAG'
BvS was shit too.

You have to be 18+ to post here.

What is the meme in this movie?

>Horrible CGI, awful dialogue, predictable plot, characters thrown in so little kids and morons can graze on popcorn with idiotic grins on their faces.

Are we talking about Civil War, or Apocalypse? I mean, shit, Jubilee was in this movie for three lines, the dialogue was fucking awful if your character wasn't Quicksilver or Magneto, and the CGI literally looked like every actor was detached from the screen. It was garbage.

>Marvel has no more reason left to try, and will never, ever take a chance and do something unique with their films ever again.

Civil War did something unique for capeshit in that there was nothing world-ending about its plot. It was about characters.

I enjoyed Gods of Egypt more than Civil War.

Sh's Moira MacTaggert, a very important person in the X-Men lore.

>It said Essex Corp or something like that.
It took me a while to get what Essex is. But then I was terrified.

Phoenix will be cool as hell

I guess dude supposed to look like this but with glasses.
Yeah she doesnt do anything important . Whats her deal
Everything they built will fail
you
;')
that may be true while whats enjoyable in civil war beside airport war?

There is also Wolverine Weapon X scene.

retard.

In the comics, she has a lab in Ireland/Scotland and works on the mutant gene. She and Xavier grow close and even have a kid (Legion, if I'm not mistaken).

In the movies, she's much less important

The wolverine rampage was too incoherent to be enjoyable. There was no momentum from one cut to the next. Compare it to Wolverine going apeshit in the mansion in X-2.

His costume alone makes it better then X-2

she is lite version of lois lame here.

I haven't seen Apocalypse, and I don't care about it.
>Civil War did something unique for capeshit in that there was nothing world-ending about its plot. It was about characters.
So your only defense for Civil War is this one internet assembled opinion? It's not "about characters", it's just crammed to the gills with so many of them that it has no time for an end of the world scenario. Civil War's villain has about 2 minutes of screen time, and there was nothing original about him.
>it was me, Avengers
>the author of all your pain
Please defend the film using your own insight and intelligence. Instead of using the 'It's better than BvS' card, you're using X-Men as your basis of comparison. It's a scapegoat. Defend the film on it's own merits or go away.

his costume was pants-on-head retarded. if it wasn't preventing him from going apeshit, what was the point of having it? why couldn't he cut through the walls and escape on his own?

I didn't say it was good, I said that I was better than Apocalypse, and it is. Eat me.

Of course they made walls not breakable by Adamantium. Are you that stupid to not understand this? Did you even watched or checking phone . He had cage and everything.It is not like he wasnt trying to escape when Sansa and crew arrived

Way to move those goalposts.
You lost.

read the original post you mongoloid.

Stop pretending you don't love Civil War, you fucking loser. Stick to your guns. What a coward.

>marvelkuks

how is cylops?

He's an edgy annoying teen. Havoc is so much cooler and looks like Sam Winchester

so like normal cyclops then.

thanks

Xmen needs total reboot and cool down few years

>That outfit

Hnghhh, remind me again why Sup Forums hates her? Aside from her child like personality, I'd fucking ravage her.

Hating her is meme

He's a fucking pussy and then once he gets his shades he's chilling with his feet up, driving Jean and his other waifu down to the mall for a quickie.
But essentially still a prick.
The SFX were really nice.
I wish Jean had a bigger role in the end fight.
It's basically her sitting around Xavier until he says "jean help me" then she goes phoenix mode, destroys bad guys shield and turns him to dust, takes place over like a few minutes.

Movie looked good visually. Other than that it was just generic as hell.

He does feature in the 2000s 'Weapon X' comic - though his interest isn't in Wolverine, particularly.

>Its same scene from Xmen2 game

X-Men 2 game, yeah. Not like the Weapon X comic. Pleb.

Whats his superpower is he more powerful then apocalypse

>reading comics
>not ultimate pleb

Holy kek

>too bad the movies shit

Not though. Better than BvS, definitely. Not too far behind X2 and DoFP.

>She and Xavier grow close and even have a kid (Legion, if I'm not mistaken).

No, Moira is not Legion's mother. She has a child with her husband, just like in this movie.

how do they defeat apocalypse?

So who's the next villain for whatever new X men film occurs? Mr Sinister? Onslaught?

Mr sinister appears in end credits collecting weapon x formula

>Unleash Dark Phoenix
>powered up Magneto turns sides
>Charles and Dark Phoenix also attack him inside his mind
>powered up Storm changes sides
>Scott looks at him
>Beast gets BTFO

Ending is basically this
youtube.com/watch?v=DqASMiVg1C8

Its not dark phoenix its normal phoneix

Its basically prof x battling him since they saw his shield cant be defetable even after magneto turns him mystique kills him with blade in head. Charles find way to get his brain .
Apo btfo charles in mind battle while outside everyone attacks but psylocke And angel nothing happens.
Prof x tells jean jean. And she joins mind battle too . In outside she become phoneix and remove his shield while others attack him and he btfo

I don't know what the difference between Dark Phoenix and normal Phoenix is. I only know the movies so I was thinkgen X3

Dark is basically mindless drone kills everyone . Normal is just Jean at her full she is still jean

>jubile is not xmen . has 1 scene in school

they keep treating her like shit

She is cute though

>nightcrawler is quippy,teenager. not even remotely like xmen2. though he still pray same way to xmen2
Good

Anyone else think it's kinda fucked up Wolverine is in this? This is the only time we see this version of Wolverine, who for all intents and purposes is murdered by the X-men at the end of DoFP in favor of original trilogy Wolverine.

And from the ashes of this film...they will build a better one? Is it still possible to make a good X men film?

any gay or specifically twink pandering scenes worth noting?

Man the dialogue in this movie was fucking awful, it was like every single line in the movie was made to be used in a trailer. None of it felt organic at all. The actress who played Jean was complete shit.

In terms of action the visuals were pretty nice but the actual action scenes were boring as fuck aside from quicksilver and wolverine.

in the trailer Quickass said that Magneto was his father, does Magneto have another family or it is Quickass family that gets killed?

Nah lefastquipman is his kid from like 20-30 years ago or however long

Singer's action scenes are more often than not complete garbage. The final fight with Apocalypse was total shit. The fights with the Four Horsemen were awful. In fact, the entirety of the third act is The Last Stand-tier CGI shitfest.

>I just came from X-Men
It was that good?

There was no fight aganist horseman . It was just powercase for each character turn.b

Btw movie never introduced storm,angel characters no name anything.
Cylocps name isnt mentioned either

Quicksilver's mother and Magneto fucks, but she doesn't tell Magneto that she got pregnant 'couse she fears him or some shit. Raises Peter alone.

Then DoFP happens, Magneto goes hiding in Poland after that.

10 years pass, Magneto marries and fathers a child. Then Apocalypse happens and they get killed in a somewhat stupid way.

>marvelkeks fighting other marvelkeks over which capeshit is best
kek

FUCK YES

I've been waiting so long to see a proper Weapon X wolverine on the big screen.

my favorite bit of the movie

would be nice if the fight choreography was any good though

>tfw you realize Jennifer Lawrence is box office poison

Is she meant to be pretty
Ahe had major babyface in this movie

do you feel awkward going to movies that are literally targeted towards young children?

Everyone in the showing i went to was above 20
Granted it was a school night though

same, i went to a night time showing and everyone there were adult couples or adult groups of friends

there was just too much disintegration, burning alive, death and general injury with added tits and ass. i dont really think they were targeting a young children audience.

No because here there is only night showings for this movie. glad not living in americuk

>Psylocke is damn hot . Both ass and tits.
All I needed to hear.

Ditto. Sounds great.