Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

I want to grope her flat, feminist ass in a nightclub

i want yank her hair out and spit on her!

>you'll never perish in a fire started by her farting and the fart fumes fly into a furnace at one of her concerts

feels bad man

i can only assume that yall are terrible at hitting on chicks irl

meh

>that cute yet slutty tummy

Chvrches are actually good. I enjoy their music.

Post the large pic, dammit.

I want to fuck her until she cries tears of joy while coming down from her orgasms.

Me too.

PITS

Same, although the second album was quite disappointing. Also, they don't really deliver live, because she isn't a strong singer and electronic music struggles to translate to an interesting live show anyway.

1st album was average synthpop

2nd album was like a parody of generic pop music, only it wasn't a parody

joanna newsom and annie clark could both take fat orge shits after feasting on junk food with lots of garlic and fiber and those would both be superior to anything this hoebag could muster

Gross man

No, because she's by no means my queen. I don't even know who the FUCK she is, to begin with.

Agreed, but it doesn't seem like a fair comparison. I'm not familiar with Annie Clark's music, Joanna Newsom is in a whole other league to a synthpop trio, the composition and arrangement of her music demonstrates some serious classical chops, especially on Ys. So obviously her music is going to be more sophisticated.

if I was lavren you'd be my first pick B

if he get's that weight off

i'm...i'm starting to enjoy their music
it's the power of lavrens qtness

baby lavren says hi!

I don't think you're seen them live. They're powerful now, much better than when they started. Headliner material, no less.

>electronic music struggles to translate to an interesting live show anyway
Those beats sound much bigger than and drums you can find.

Unfortunately Joanna has a terrible voice.

i honestly think they become susceptible to abuse because of disappointing faggots like me

Post ass pics

it's a grower

her face, her ass, what's the difference?

Unfortunately for you she is operating on a level beyond your comprehension

it's like a child who only likes sweet and sugary things like Berrytart girl, whereas Joanna is a rich complete mahogany earthy smoked cherryoak and aged bourbon barrels and other fine tastes that a pedestrian such as yourself would instantly be repelled by it not because of you inaccurately dismissing it as "gross" or "icky" it is rather that you are just far too plebeian to appreciate the finer complexities that an advanced palate. but these are things you needn't worry about it. do have fine with your bubble gum music however I shall be indulging in vintage wine music

wait sorry that one's shit

damn sorry man i don't think she has an ass

Why should i honor her?

WHEHHRE ARE THE LAVREN BUTTS

lavren's qt taste

i'm doing my best. she isn't giving me much to work with

Where did you get it, pham?

God I just want to lick and kiss them

I kind of want to sniff her anus after she gets back from the gym tbfqh my little nephews

is it possible for her to make a better song than Gun? im thinking not.

yeah it's called Tether you stupid shit

104.5 is such a shitty fucking station.

Tell me what do they play then

It's called recover you retard

It's called Night Sky you idiots

Imagine being in a threesome with Lauren and Grimes

Yes, the other songs on TBOWYB

I want to insult her singing until she cries and then lift her chin up and kiss her on the lips, tasting her tears which have rolled down her face
it's called Lungs you absolute disgrace

The vocals on Gun cannot be topped, esp the last ~minute of the song

Nah, it's "By the throat" you queers.

Shut the fuck up you literal kid diddling fat piece of shit. Great convo till your disgusting lardass showed up, drroppped.

OBJECTIVELY THE BEST CHVRCHES SONG
IS KEEP YOU ON MY SIDE

guys, this is like picking through a dumpster. just because the old, soggy grilled cheese sandwich is better than everything else in the dumpster doesn't mean you have to eat it.

maybe.. (guess my other post for a prize)

andrew?

this sandwich is hot af

Gun?

fuck no

yeah, from the sun which conducted the dumpster. don't eat it.

this pic gets me so hard
she's so fucking tiny

I want to eat her as so bad senpai

my goodness she fucking boned that tall dude didn't she

So much sexual energy in this thread, it's kind of weirding me out. Deuces.

>buttoning the top button
baka

That was probably Brandon's satanic Comet Pizza ritual child sex aura fucking it up, I told the FBI he he trolls this thread for kiddos but he hasn't been scooped yet.

it's my dream

I'd lick her pussy clean after not bathing for 3 months.

gross dude

he is also into kids bro

i know man

go away gay

Is that supposed to make me feel better or worse?

don't get Brandon to babysit that's what it's supposed to make you feel

It's just montie being a faggot with his trip off. He slanders other trips because he's on a mission to become popular on Sup Forums, even though no one gives a fuck.

i never thought that anyone could get anymore pathetic.

no i didn't blow a load to her today

>Same, although the second album was quite disappointing.
It was for me too at first. But after the second listen I've actually come to prefer it.

>Also, they don't really deliver live, because she isn't a strong singer and electronic music struggles to translate to an interesting live show anyway.
Not true at all, saw them at this year's 104.5 Block Party. They put on a fantastic show.

i fucking love her

"feel incapable of, seeing the end, feel incapable of saying it's over"
best break up song desu my family

T H I S

I jumped on the bandwagon and started to listening to CHRVRCHES because of these threads. I really liked it at first, and then a week into it, I realized that she is actually a really bad singer.

Ugly without makeup

you know you're absolute shit when brandon is your sidekick

These threads aren't about CHVRCHES, they're about the ways these sick fucks want to fuck Lavren.

A L V I N O L A G N I A B O Y S

I want to mouthfuck her tiny face

>she won't ever return to this qt style

Her accent on "The Mother We Share" as she sings

>And the mother we share will never keep your proud head from falling

Literally turns me on

It's a shame she seems to be losing it more. Those little noticeable times her accent comes through on the first album is the cutest fu*king thing.

Less talk more pics pls

>it's like a child who only likes sweet and sugary things like Berrytart girl, whereas Joanna is a rich complete mahogany earthy smoked cherryoak and aged bourbon barrels and other fine tastes that a pedestrian such as yourself would instantly be repelled by it not because of you inaccurately dismissing it as "gross" or "icky" it is rather that you are just far too plebeian to appreciate the finer complexities that an advanced palate. but these are things you needn't worry about it. do have fine with your bubble gum music however I shall be indulging in vintage wine music
So, you're describing Grimes. Joanna still has an annoying voice. Fact.

sweaty pussy

I love Chvrches.

Do you think she's ever fucked a dog before?