Why arent any muslim names on that map
thats racist

Found the isis recruiter

270 newfag here

270 here

What towns are you faggots in?

go to sleep gavin

Shepherdsville. It's quiet as fuck here

I've met 3 people that grew up in Kentucky and they all fucked their sisters. I'm not kidding.

Two nights in a row? You must be bored af. Richmond here, because area codes are retarded for determining closeness.

I've seen some weird shit. There was a vaping redneck skater in camo going down the street the other day
Mayfield and also quiet af

>when one of these isn't gavin
>kek

seriously, Whiteville is small af, so Owensboro

We know you aren't kidding, no one ever does when lying.

Occupations? Mayfield; senior at Murray State

Why do you guys fuck your sisters? Is it laziness or do you like to keep your bloodlines pure? Not trolling, genuine curosity.

ayyyy lmao Owensboro here

Berea here: upper level CEO at a management company.

I don't have a sister, but the first girl I fucked had a brother who would constantly bring up me fucking her. Got to the point where my brahs started asking him if he wanted to fuck his sister

Name the town, hillbilly.

That's only Eastern Kentucky.

Also, 270/Paducah checking in.

270, Madisonville here.

About to move to murray soon, m8. 18m here

Nice trips. Also m/38 here.

Please, take your old ass to bed. Why are you here?

middlesboro here

Once you're here, you can never leave. Are you some kind of newfag?

Sweet fucking christ. Just finished binge-watching Archer on netflix. Anybody got any suggestions for what to watch next?

ashland

dont go past 9th street

9th street? You in Louisville?

yeeeap

What's the deal with 9th street tonight? You pretty much have to past it to get to Bardstown Road.

*go past

its an old time expression between the upscale downtown area and the divide @ beecha terrace and village west where the people from nicer parts dont go... its fine to drive thru... just dont stop

Understood. I was just there a month or so ago. Went to the Smashing Pumpkins show at the Palace. Went to Troll Pub Under The Bridge, and the following night completed the Urban Bourbon Trail (minimum six bars) stamp book. My friend Erin bartends at Flanagan's and I have some friends that work at Wick's Pizza. I ended up having dinner at Lily's Bistro on Bardstown.

What's your location? I'm also 606

nice... if youre ever in the area again check out diamond's this jazz place on east jefferson... cant think of the name of it, but its a pretty chill crowd, not bad drink prices either

Pikeville fag here

Thanks for the info. I also went to this relatively new place on Bardstown road. The Church. They had some really kickass beers. How's Against the Grain Brewery?