How do i become the coolest alpha at my highschool?

How do i become the coolest alpha at my highschool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UXTlczyWJ-Y
strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

run like naruto, you'll be so cool

process of elimination, kill everyone cooler than you

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

so kill everyone

Kill yourself and just pray that reincarnation is real.

if youre here on b asking this dumb ass question then dont even bother remotely trying.

Satan commands it.

youtu.be/UXTlczyWJ-Y

hail satan

good genetics fashion and social standing.

Pick the biggest guy you can and jump him
With your fists not your dick

gammar may not apply

Or you could dick him too

the fact that you even asked a question like that shows that there is zero hope for you

Fuck the Alpha chick.

Dubs confirm the lack of any hope for OP

Wait till the most cool kid walks to you then turn 360 degrees and walk away from him

Watch some RSD (real social dynamics) stuff OP. That shit helped me a lot.

strawpoll.me/10865687

??

John

1. Stop using Sup Forums
2. Get jacked
3. Fight the alpha male and assert dominance
(Trips OP actually follows through with this. Quads he dies)

become a raging douchebucket that noone would ever want to be? I mean, I wasnt exactly a bully at school, but I used to hunt these arrogant fuckstains like they were a party game when I was a kid... theyre all clones of each other and not a single one of them has a fucntional brain cell in thier heads. You dont wanna be them, youll just end up on the hitlist of someone like me.

8edgy8me

rofl

get fit, be confident, talk to the hot girls and hopefully you're naturally good looking enough for them to like you and then the rest sorts itself out.

Study, do well in highschool, don't be cringy, don't go for the easy way to get attention ( emo or some shit like that).Take care of how you look, lift some weights ( again, don't go for the easy way to get attention, do not try to be a bodybuilder, just take care of how you look).Then go to college.If you didn't work up to this point, there's no problem, start now.Find a good job.And at the end of this road you'll have (hopefully) a good education, a good job, a good physique.Chicks will come, don't worry about it, just make sure you don't marry the first one that sucks your dick.By the time you reach 30 you'll be the one they chase, the "alpha" from highschool is probably wondering where did he fucked up, while looking at the ex cheerleader that now looks like a fat cow and the 2 kids she popped as soon as HS ended.
Don't be a dumb fuck user.

typing epic response, just checking if the thread is still alive

The dark Lord commands it user

All the alphas from my high school are now working at car dealerships or do-nothing middle management office jobs. They're posting on Facebook about how proud they are of their new Honda Civic and posting stupid looking pictures of their fat wives and 3 bratty kids who holy shit just competed in their first swim meet and came in 7th place. Yay.

Meanwhile, a bunch of the nerdy kids from my who school who got bullied and made fun of for being skinny wimps and never getting girls are now successful businessmen and engineers. One of them is now a professor at MIT and another one is CEO of a tech startup. They both have smoking hot wives and are millionaires.

Keep the bigger picture in mind. When all the jocks are looking at the 4-year high school plan, you need to look at the 20-year plan and execute on that instead.

go to college faggot

1. Rename urself to Chad or Brad
2. Join the Football team of your Highschool
3. Get friends with the coach of the team
4. Become the Quarterback of the team
5. By now ull be ripped and all the obnoxious hot chicks from the Highschool will love you for your social standing

it is absolutley doable, but kids don't see it and/or are just to lazy to do the necessary steps.

First you analyze your current situation.
How far away from the top are you, how much damage have you already done to your reputation? How good do you look? How fit are you? How do you dress? How do you like to spend your time?

You will need to sacrifice a varying degree of your "individuality". The better you look the more you can get away with though.

You need to start to work out. This makes things so much easier. You don't need to be the next Schwarzenegger, but you need to be fit. Go to a gym, work out at least 3 times a week.

Check out how the cool kids in your circles dress. What stores do they buy clothes? Go there. Not with your mom and not with your loser friends. Alone. If you have the guts, ask a female stranger there to assist you select some cool items, this is best scenario. If not, ask a staff member who is close to your age(!!!) to help you. I know it is embarrassing, but be open about it: "look at me, You know I need to change my style. Help me do it!"

Get a decent haircut. Again, check out other cool guys for inspiration and go to a different barber than you used to.

Important side note: do not copy some guy 1:1, that is super creepy and you will get called out for it.

Now that we have handled the superficialities: on to the way you spend your time.

Go join a sports team. Anything that is popular around your peers is fine. DON'T do Kendō. I know it is actually cool, but you cannot pull that off unless you already are the uber alpha.
Play football or soccer or something like that.

Study. Failing classes is not "alpha". You need to do good at school.

You like norwegian black metal? You watch anime? You like to play magic cards?
Good for you, but do not talk about it. You do not need to change what you like, you could hardly do that, but be very selective about what you communicate.

to be cont.

cont.

You think you are a nerd because you hang around on Sup Forums all the time? Good for you, but stop it. Do not spend idle time in front of your computer or TV, go out and spent time with people.

Do not use a weird hobby or stlye to stand out. That is the cheap way and it will only get you negative attention and make you a weirdo. If you want to stand out, beat the others in the things THEY do.

I know all this sounds like a guide to lose your personality, but it is not. Just be selective about which parts of you you communicate. Being "alpha" is a game and you need to play by the rules if you want to play it.
Once you have established yourself you can be more eccentric Until then, play by the rules.

lol what?
as a 30 year old most of the jocks i've seen have grown to be far more successful than the nerds I've known from high school. The "nerds" were typically the socially inept and into occult. The jocks were into main stream and charismatic. Guess what? Charisma turns out to be a must more useful skill trait in the work force. Just because you can add absecure from magic the gathering doesn't mean you'll be a stellar programmer hate to break it to you.

there is no reason you cannot do both.
I ended up one of the cool kids in schools and I am rather successfull now.

Get a sweet catchphrase and wear a cape

Trips speak the truth OP, get a red cape with a swastika sticked on. Thank me later

Well getting off Sup Forums is a good start. I made it easier for you since your underage. Hopefully a ban helps

MODS MODS MODS

Wtf how is kendo alpha

kek

Maybe it depends on your definition of success. If success is having a Honda Civic and a fat wife who used to be a cheerleader and 3 bratty kids who come in 7th at their swim meets, then yeah, I'm right there with you.

Regardless, jock or nerd or something else, my advice is still solid. For some people, the end of high school is as far as they can see. Don't be one of those people.

As I said, DON'T.

Just be yourself brah , just be confident brah , just don't be negative brah. You're the man brah , life is your oyster

Find the hottest chick at school and beat the shit out of her

All I hear is an excuse. You can do both.

I have seen tons of losers go the "you may be fucking all the hot chis now but you will be flipping burgers haha!" route. Sad.
I know noone who was a loser nerd in school and made it big later on in life. I know a few guys that are successfull financially because of their math/programming skills, but they are still fucking losers noone ones to have a beer with and their wifes are average at best.

You can absolutley be a popular kid in school AND crush it later on. That is actually the much more likely way things will turn out.

An hero

I got you user.
>step one go to the mirror and look at the bethaness than can be great but isnt at the moment
>step 2 you got to scream
>step 3 shout
>step 4 let it all out
>Step 5 so we know thus far you gotta scream and shout and let it all out nice nice nice we are getting somewere
>Step 6 This is were it gets complicated you gotta go to the most alpha male in the school
>step 7 you gotta tell him you made spagetthi be wary because you hands might get sweaty
>step 8 hey may attack you so you gotta take a grip and stand back to reality as the punch hits you keep focusing on your gravity
>step 9 by now you gotta hit back and while you do shout ravioli ravioli all i want is beefaroni
>step 10 whit the power of that shout your nipples might turn to peperoni
>Not only will you beat the alpha male thus making you the new alpha,girls will be all over you cause we all know them bitches like them peperoni nipples (this worked for me)

Just be charismatic.
Talk to people.
Don't be an edgelord.
Put yourself out their in a positive way (ask out women, get good grades, be generally likeable). Don't talk about hobbies that aren't socially accepted (gaming these days seems to be okay, just don't go overboard. This is a general rule with a lot of hobbies, you can learn to, lets say learn a computer language like Binary or ASCII, just don't constantly talk about it or rub your knowledge in others faces).
Don't spend all your time on computers, TV or screens in general, especially out in the real world, don't constantly have your head in your phone.
Look and smell nice.
Keep yourself toned.

Just be polite, likeable, smart and charismatic and life should be easy.

start blowing dudes in the bathroom at school. yeah. thatll do it for sure

OP here I allready have huge nipples and im insecure about it

its fucking logic really girls like pizza
=pizzas have peperoni=nipples look like peperoni
pizza+your nipples=bitches eating your nipples all over the place