Find a worse ending

Find a worse ending

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/proof-that-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-had-the-mo
youtube.com/watch?v=Apbwkv492h0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HIMYM

i dont watch normie shows

Nobody cares what you watch, you wanted a worse ending and by god he gave you one

i assumed none of you were niggers without bare minimum of standard

you can't end something badly if it was never good to begin with

Adolf Stalin Potter, you're named after the bravest leaders I ever knew.

why is ron duplicated in this picture?

That gut Ron is working on is godlike.

>It's an everyone got married and had kids epilogue

Kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dexter

and it isn't even close

>Adolf Stalin

I don't see neither

The Sopranos

And got irradiated

>implying HP is not the most normie movie ever

> typical faggot who can't deconstruct british cinema
It eeks of brazilian undertones and orwellian parallels, Cuaron and Yates' were shot and directed masterfully. 2 5 6 and 7.1 are better than anything you could ever come up with

You first OP

3 5 6 7.1*

*tips fedora*

Perfect ending desu

>Look at Ginny
>Look over at Hermione

Man Harry really backed the wrong horse there didn't he

>u wot m8

Its hilarious you can't analyse something like harry potter and dont understand the nature of the british to be extremely tongue ans cheek with their self deprecation. Its very forward you might be retarded.

Buzzfeed has better general analysis than you. Congrats Sup Forums film "buff" you can't decipher how a film is shot. Such a surprise.

buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/proof-that-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-had-the-mo

And they are wearing prosthetics

that chin

hey Chunk McGrunk here, what's going on in this thread?

Oh the irony you literal who cunnyposter. That's for making it easy I guess

it's because rowling said ginny was ugly up until the endgame

on the other hand book hermione isn't a 10/10 like watson

I had almost forgotten, user. Why did Lithgow not murder-suicide the main cast and end the show at it's peak.

>10/10 like watson
lol

Emma watson is a 10/10, only a fool would think otherwise

T. Snape

Unfortunately they only provided that one.

projecting much

but you watch normie movies?

Right btfo out of someone who cant respond without memes is projecting

You can't even respond with actual film discussion only memes. Are you seriously suggesting you and most people here even remotely know what they are talking about. This is Sup Forums and you're a dumbass

sure, movies have much higher quality standard than tv crapola

Why would you just go on the internet and lie?

Book Ginny was one of the hottest girls at school.

She is no more than 7/10, only a cuck would think otherwise.

Also Hermione was a fucking annoying, nagging, close-minded bitch who Harry couldn't stand and only kept around to do his homework and research.

Gingers reproduce asexually.

youtube.com/watch?v=Apbwkv492h0

You're a book talking faggot she's a goddess.

>i didn't read the first 5 books

She's objectively plain, you just have seriously low standards and a cuck mentality.

The ending of The Mist.

To be fair, they casted all of them when they were 10 and with British puberty you never know how they are going to turn out.

>Harry and Hermione could have made perfect straight A, Quidditch captain, head of house babies
>instead they both got WEASELED

>She is no more than 7/10

She must have been somewhat attractive to make Chad Mclaggen and Wizard Messi fall for her.

> objectively
> cuck
Great memes and youre still a fucking retard

it was pretty good, better than the book.

She really is definition of 7/10 though

>Chad Mclaggen and Wizard Messi fall for her.

Wizard Messi wanted to troll his Nazi Headmaster by dating a Magic Jew. Chad Mclaggen wanted to cuck Ron because he took his place on the team.

Don't bother with them. The reason majority of them think she's a 10/10 is because they grew up watching her throughout the Harry Potter movies.

why do all white women look that same when they get older?

>A, Quidditch captain, head of house babies

Not necessarily true, Harry's parents were some of the smartest people to ever go to Hogwarts and he turned out to be just average. Not to mention that he didn't get any of his dad's alphaness

this. if she wasn't a loli actress and just showed up at the scene at 18 no one would have cared.

You're right this time, Satan.

Listen you're in the vocal minority. Shes a sex symbol and she looked better at 16 17 18 19 20 then she did when she was younger. And Emma still looks 17 very much hnnnnng

Go enjoy your jews like anne hathaway and emmy rossum yea goyim they are the best like margot robbies scarjos and jlaws they are ugly as sin. Or maybe frogs or xenomorphs or titcows are your thing. Good for you.

Emma is a lesbian, tho. I hope you know that.

>Harry
>Just average
>Youngest seeker in history
>Best DaDA student
>Winner of the house cup several years almost by himself.
>Winner of the triwizard tournament

Jesus christ you're dumb. Evidence shows the complete opposite. Try using google and understanding body language she's nothing like ellen page and has had a ton of boyfriends. Its plainly obvious in interviews shes bot a lesbian you have bad gaydar. Your last resort didnt work 1/10

Sure thing senpai keep beliveing the internets

Breakfast Club

I mean the final speech is iconic and I love it but really? Ally Sheedy getting a makeover just so she can get a fucking boyfriend. Pisses me off. Also everyone gets a happy ending except the nerd.

Tom felton made her pussy moist at 12 and she was eye banging harry throughout their other productions

Me on the right

> the dude from jennifers body went out with her

>Get on the train to Hogwarts now Ablus Severus Dumbledore Snape Remus Sirius Potter

comon really?

>You'll never clean the sand from her feet

stay tuned for GOT finale

Dude had 99 in luck, what else do you want?

Go back to Sup Forums. You're not welcome here.

You mean one day stretched over a whole season and then 20 years over one episode wasn't good?

>Ally Sheedy getting a makeover just so she can get a fucking boyfriend.

Fuck this interpretation. She was desperately unhappy with herself and her life, so she acted out. She finally made some friends, and she didn't feel the need to peacock her 'uniqueness' to explain why she was alone, so she did something very basic- she made herself look good, and by doing so made herself feel good.

I hate that whole 'she's just repressing herself for a man' pseudo-feminist interpretation. She's finally happy, and she can express that happiness however she damn well chooses.

is that guy a chad?

>you'll never see her topless to realize them titties is crooked

Yea but he cancels out with this guy who she dated for two years. Plus she dumped him

>>>/reddit/

Implying

Also there's lots of see through pics and gifs out there. One gif in particular is cash

Also great nipples

>Youngest seeker in history
He did get his father's quidditch skills

>Winner of the house cup several years almost by himself.
He is Dumby's favorite

>Winner of the triwizard tournament
Crouch held his hand during the whole tournament and got rid of the competition in the maze

Most are but hers actually look good. Its usually with what she's wearing or holding herself and arms that they look it

>blonde daughter
Ginny has some explaining to do

I agree that ending was garbage but how would you make it better?

I doubt she's ever seen the inside of a gym. She better have a good personality.

Deathly Hallows almost had a completely different ending. The filmmakers toyed with the idea that after Harry kills Voldemort, he puts his cloak on, proclaims “Now I am Voldemort” and morphs into him.

Just not have the epilogue, honestly. It was cheesy as all get-out, with everything neatly wrapped up. Rewrite the end of the final battle to have the last Death Eaters retreating, everyone picking through the rubble to find dead kids, make it melancholy but hopeful- They paid a heavy price, but they won the battle, now they get the chance to rebuild the school and the wizarding world.

Well she goes running. But online it says she does go work out. Shes got amazing legs

No epilogue.