IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/active-shooter-leaves-multiple-victims-austin-texas-police/story?id=41025191
youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'Multiple Victims' From 'Active Shooter Incident' in Austin, Texas: Police

last thread was deded

abcnews.go.com/US/active-shooter-leaves-multiple-victims-austin-texas-police/story?id=41025191

don't let this thread die

FUCK ITS HAPPENIG

too many fags looking at traps to notice

Shit Dennis, did you forget to lock the nigger cage again?!

I bet it was Mexican terrorists from IS. 5rump was right. Only the wall could have prevented this

Anybody close to Austin?

Is ops pic related real? Looks so fucking fake

>Update: separate shootings within the same area. Both scenes are secure at this time. PIO responding to identify staging area.

Good. Needs to.

Pink Floyd have nothing to do with this.

OH SHI
wait, it's the USA
*shrugs*

Weird. Where are all the good guys with guns stopping this?

inb4 is the picture real?

no

Honestly? I'm completely jaded to this shit now. So. I'm going back to the trap thread.

too late

Explain?

lmao

seriously? there's been more traps than shootings

shootings in Austin
nothing but politics on news
kek

what's going on? shootings? a hot air balloon?

But Trumps hair was a little bit too orange today

it was a float by shooting

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's like four or five people dead, over two separate incidents.

There's no story. Certainly nothing more important than how Trump needs to get raped to death by niggers.

yeah, I wanna know this too.
Every fucking citizen should be running around with guns trying to find the one with the gun that was not supposed to shoot with that gun.
Flawless logic...

How much to buy North Korea?

man the cops in Texas have endured a lot of bullshit

if you search for Austin Shooting, you get too many from the last week

So black guys are taking up arms?
Who would have thought... everyone treating them so nicely and all.
Yiihaaa.... the U S of A...

Well done america.

what are you talking about?

shit i have a friend living in austin. fuck

1. It's Austin. Austin is literally hipster mecca and full of self-righteous libfuck pussies.
2. Carrying a pistol is for self defense; not for playing Punisher/dark knight wannabe.
3. The fact that you even said such bullshit just proves what an immature little bitch you are and has nothing to do with the right to self defense or the right to bear arms. Kill yourself.

Caucasian looking kim jong un
At 1st I tought it's bubbles
Neato

>keep Austin weird

Do you need some tissues bro?

All in all they're just a...

Fucking hipster faggots. Lost a few good friends to that stupid fucking trendy move. Fuck Texas and fuck my friends. Hope they get skin cancer and hit by a typhoon

literally retarded

scale back the edge till i can get my friend on the phone.

shes not answering.

a normal day in USA, what's wrong with it?

Probably frantic or dead, but hey this is the way all the libtards want it so get used to it

i know it makes you feel better to do this far and away, high brow sociopolitical commentator routine, but please dig deep and find the last few threads of decency in you right now.

at least take it to a trump/hillary or thread about minorities.

im not even talking smack at you at this point, i'm just straight up pleading with you, man.

has anybody found any information describing the victim? other than a woman in her 30s?

Sorry man, I have just gotten so tired of these things continually happening and that absolutely nothing is every done about it. Hell even the French president said they just had to get used to it. It is getting harder and harder to think of these as a tragedy because everybody moans about how horrible it is but then goes back to wanting to do dick about it. Kinda gotten numb to it all until people wake the fuck up and realize we need to protect eachother.

mass shooting in texas : 1 dead, 3 wounded.

mass shooting not in texas : 50 dead 30 wounded

its ok. i shouldnt take over this thread just because im worried about my friend. im gona go. thanks tho.

>1 dead
>4 injured
>mass shooting
>mfw

One last thing user, I am sure you're friend is fine, if I was anybody in that area I would be glued to television and ignoring anybody other than friends in the immediate area I would be truly worried about.

> americunts

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

>People die
>Laughs because it's a smaller number than usual
America in a post

what a little fag. you're pleading with a guy online to be sensitive? If you want some comfort, your friend is probably fine. Its 5AM there, probably sleeping.

MUH GUNS