I LOVE MY MOM

I LOVE MY MOM

I really want to fuck her like you have no idea. Her ass is so good and it makes my dick stand on end. The thing is, I don't know how to approach her and tell her that I want to fuck her.

she's about 5'10 and has medium tits and ass.

Help anons?

Pic unrelated

Get her drunk.
"Play" with her.
Get a little feely.

See where it goes.

I can't imagine just how uncomfortable it would be to be a teen and have a hot mom. Just a constant daily nightmare of the combination of secretly wanting to fuck your own mother and the not-so-secret problem with your loudmouth friends expressing their lust for her telling you how they'd love to plow her.

I kind of feel relieved that my own mom was overweight and ugly. I never wasted a boner on her as a kid and I never had to listen to any dumb shit telling me how hot she was.

She also has made some kinds of advances, like complementing my body and constantly touching me. What should I do????

How is it that she is complimenting your body? And how is it that she is "touching" you? Where is she touching you? My mom has made compliments about my body in the past but she did it in more of an objective way and didn't hint at anything else.

I d fuck my mother really hard too, i can understand you user

Its the kind of touching that would happen between a boyfreind and a girlfriend, not a mother and son. like touching my inner thighs and shit

Post a picture of your

Get her wasted and touch her back

That sounds horrible. Now I'm glad my mother was an uggo.

Post your moms underwear and bra user

I fucked my mother. KO and go. First it was hot af then got fucking disgusted by myself and the whole thing. Wouldn't recommend

heres my mom. old photo

Full body user

are you the little bitch to the right?

you're a pussy. at least not pussy enough to not fuck her.

Never not stare at her tits

uggo?

heres another one of her

Shutting bricks

Put some xanox in her drink

kek, explains alot if it is

Panties user

You should Have a brotherson

It's slang for ugly bitch

hey op who's Natasha Hardman?

Those drawers are easily at least 30 years old. I think I saw John Wayne's girlfriend wearing them on one of his old shitty movies

Her pussy after pullout

Hey op I feel for you. Just start slow, hug/kiss her more often to start, then make the hugging longer and more intimate as time goes on, same for kissing, move from kissing her cheeks to her lips.

Become "just another young male" so to speak,wear less around her, just boxers will do fine. Sooner or later she WILL start peaking at your goods so make it easy for her to get an eyeful. Stop treating her like anything more than just another hot milf you're trying to snag, but don't go overboard too soon.

As you continue to show her attention her female brain will register that a virile young male is showing sexual interest in her and she should begin opening up, at least subconsciously, to seeing you in a sexual way. Keep it up with the increasingly intimate physical contact and begin complimenting her looks as often as you can but keep it innocent when you start then subtly increase your aggressive comments over time.

Once you feel comfortable that she is into your advances, accelerate to a massage here and there. Feet are a good start, then work her good whenever you get an opening like "oh I am so sore" ect, jump on it.

When you are ready to pull the trigger do it when you two (or at least she) has had a few drinks to loosen the last bit of resistance she may have to the idea. You can just offer her a back rub and tell her how you feel about her, she will be the most receptive then. Don't hesitate, if she doesn't protest then that is a green light to get more intimate. Seal the deal with passionate kissing and off come her clothes soon after

op dun goofed

Thanks man, have an image.

>I don't know how to approach her and tell her that I want to fuck her.
You don't, she will be disgusted and probably not want to speak to again. If you're actually serious, don't even think about it lmao

Her name isn't natasha

OP right now

I got a hard on reading that. Copypasta? Got moar?

Also, OP. More panties pls

Shut the fuck up you summer cunt. Stop trying to be an edgelord. You're nothing but a little maggot.

Nice mom OP!!

Oh shit here we go

You done goofed now OP

Nah no copypasta, I took the same approach to my stepmom several years ago and it worked like a charm

>being this new

Ty OP. Pubes even.

What's with the 'bleachy' stripe right dow the front of those beauties? I'd soak those in hot water and make a refreshing tea out of those drawers.

OHHHHHHH god whats op's name??

Hey op, I get where you're coming from from. The advice given here is pretty much the best way. Alcohol is truly magical.

My mom had been doing the same thing of constantly complementing us which coincidentally started after my dad left her. I made her dinner one day and pretty much just kept filling up her wine glass. After A while she started full on flirting and her dress strap started falling and I couldn't contain myself so I went for it. It's honestly one of the greatest things to witness when your own mom is on your dick. We did it a couple more times after that due to single mom. After highschool though it obviously stopped. If anything happens between you two make sure to keep it on the d low. My own girlfriend doesn't even know...

I want fuck my mom too

ITT:
>Falling for a personal army request

tash.hardman.7

yewww here we go lads
someone find op's profile

summer is almost over

this. fucking newfag cancer itt

hmmmmm

You guys do want you want you'll never find my mom

What did Pat do OP? Steal yo girl?

No way
Did you use protection? Lol

I want to scrape that off with my teeth and savor it.

If anything...that will turn a normal man away from women and drive him into the arms of another man. How dare you.

for pats sake this thread better 404 soon

Yes, I came prepared when I sealed the deal.

There was no real question about it to me, she grabbed my ass all the time for two years before we fucked among other clear signs that she wanted the d.

sucks he put fb photos up
>implying this is real

More fucking panty shots cunt

ya never know op might actually be that retarded after all its summer

bump

Too bad Australian posters aren't seasonal.

Nice

bump for pat hardman

give up OP

b for Australian dumbass
all anons must witness

Had a few friends with BOMB moms, they never saw them the same way. I bet kids nowadays won't have to worry much because of how freely we "adults" take pictures of private time

You know, I understand with women, especially with large labia, their panties will never be spic & span after a long day...internal urethra etc.

But some of these are just goddamn! Fucking disgusting. My wife's drawers are never that filthy. Why? She practices fucking good hygiene! Wet ass wipe (personal wipes) is the only way to fly in 2016! We aren't cave men!

I wipe my ass with Cottenelle personal wipes only, fuck dry toilet paper! I always piss sitting down at home (ALWAYS stand in public for fucks sake) so I don't accidentally piss everywhere. I get up and clean my glans off, milk the cock to insure all piss is expelled and THEN pull up pants. And I'm cut! Can't these fuckers do likewise?!

Smart man

If real then holy crap.

shame no one sent it to his mom

OP still trying

I found his mom with reverse image search so either it's real or he stole some woman's pics off of her facebook and some other website.

I guess that would be not his mom, beacuse if it is her then he'd delete the thread quickly to not keep any evidence of this shit.

b doesnt have user thread deletion

didn't know that, ty