Be Me

>Be Me
>Today, 1:30 am-ish
>Get a call, Private number.
>Fuck it ill answer
>Girl on other end
>"Hey I know this is weird but are you a Tall, brown, short hair, kinda pale guy. Green-ish eyes."
>Yeah thats about right, brown eyes though.
>"Well i was at starbucks and i saw a card with some really cute guy and number on it. We should meet up"
>Agree

Sup Forums I'm pretty happy some girl thinks im cute but there is to problems.
1. If she Does have a card of me, how does she know im cute.
2. If this card is real, who is the nigger Making cards with my info on it.
This happened about 30 min ago. Also should i go.

Cute is supposed to be tall in the first problem whoops.

Go for it :D try not to get mugged

You're going to be anally savaged

Wtf that sounds so fucking weird lmao. Well, like, where are you supposed to meet up and shit? and why in the fuck would your contact information AND picture be on a card? Like what kind of card did "she" mean? That's creepy as fuck the more I think about it. I'd be scared shitless.

Do any of you half breed niggers know what the fuck a ID is?

          ▲
        ▲ ▲
▼ ▼         ▼ ▼
  ▼             ▼
  ▲             ▲
▲ ▲         ▲ ▲
        ▼ ▼
          ▼

She said on a business card. I don't know. Im going to try to get her snapchat before i go. Prove they are real. Something.

roll

This does not actually happen in real life.

If she was sincere why would she block her number?

Inb4 personal protection.

She asked a complete stranger to meet up.

Yeah, you are being set up.

Could be some sect.
In my country there have been cases of sects finding people online and then contacting them in someway.

A business card? Haha what, do you have business cards? Did she give you her number? I thought she called you from a blocked number

Then doing what to them

OP go, but bring a gun just in case.

I said to text me. So if she dosent i dont get to talk anymore. Also no cards.

what do sects usually do...
they are promising to open your eyes for smth and in the meantime they brainwash you to give up all of your money and possessions in their favour.

Post pic of yourself to verify cuteness. If you ugly its prolly a scam.

▲ ▲

Am I kawaii or not

          ▲
        ▲ ▲
▼ ▼         ▼ ▼
  ▼             ▼
  ▲             ▲
▲ ▲         ▲ ▲
        ▼ ▼
          ▼

I don't know what sects usually do. Here in the US, people don't call you at 1:30am from some religious and/or political organization trying to meet up with you with seemingly devious intentions, pretending to be some girl who found your "business card" and who is tryna fuck

Better drink my own piss/10

Well did she text you? And what country or state if US

Not yet. She ended with I will talk to you in the morning my new lol, in a very joking tone. She also said she just broke up with her bf.

So good lol?

Well, maybe you never heard of this, but I am sure it happens. They use grills to brainwash you, cause no one would trust another man at first encounter. Anyway, my theory just sounds more plausible, than a girl seeing your card at starbucks and falling in love with you.

Bruh you didn't ask her to explain any of that shit? About the card or anything?

The fuck ? What country are you from?

Well at first i thought it was my ex. She had a very similar voice. Depends on where she wants to meet. Also how could she explain. Tbh I think its someone i know. They sounded familiar

Go. Bring a friend in a car waiting outside as backup, send him a text if it all pans out okay. Tell him to keep watch for at least 10 minutes, sounds shady.

IT'S A TRAP

I mean, im meeting them in an open public area. Starbucks or something. The Pier. Not there house or something. Also if the arent attractive im not going to continue. Imma b.

bump

Inb4 OP gets pegged by psycho bitch

>brown
>kinda pale

Well, which one is it it cant be both

Brown short hair. My bad

I hope you get your kidney stolen you fucking faggot

Spicy