It is 4:50 am at the time I am writing this. My name is Nicholas, I am 25 years old and I will be dead by 5:00...

It is 4:50 am at the time I am writing this. My name is Nicholas, I am 25 years old and I will be dead by 5:00. I am sitting on top of the roof of my apartment building, my last will and testament has left my worldly possessions to the only person I have ever loved, my Uncle who is a father to me, unlike the coke heads for parents I actually had. I have traveled, I have had sex, straight gay and all between, I have done drugs, talked to old and young and now I have decided it is time to end it all. I am ending my life as it is a sad excuse for one. I am in a relationship with a complete and utter bitch, my kids hate me and I am deciding to do it. But to all of you I leave my thanks and my love, thank you for being there the laughs, the gore all of it I love you Sup Forums.
Love
Not so anonymous Nick

see you on the otherside

I hope this is bait, if not you're a piece of shit for abandoning your kids like a weak bitch

Later faggot

I grew up without a dad, fuck you OP. Fuck you and fuck all the other fathers like you who leave behind their children, because I will NEVER fucking know what its like to know who my dad was. All he cared about was getting drunk and cheating on my mom, fuck you OP.

Little back story, I haven't done it yet but am soon. I love my children and I tried being an amazing father and husband. My wife has been cheating on me for the past year now and I just found out out a month ago, and I tried building relationships with my kids like my dad didn't but they despise me and I know the hates real because my son steals from me and if I bring it up he tries hitting me and my daughter has pressed rape charges even though I'd never lay a finger on her

Booooy, He boutta do it.

Damn man, good luck and see you on the other side.

are you gone yet?

Op don't jump pic unrelated

Where do you live in I wanna hear about it?

Once the sunrises I want to see one more

Also I live in new York city

Give me all your pepes please

What part of New York City? I wanna see you on the news to see if you did it or not.

RIP OP. See you in hell, glorious bastard

Staying anonymous on this if you read it you'll know it's me, I'm falling down an alley so it'll take some time hopefully I want them to worry
If I had any I'd give you all my pepes

What do you do for a living? I need a fucking job I'll send in my resume

OP you are a lying little bitch. Its raining in NYC you're not on a fucking rooftop. Real nice I took the bait tho

Don't do it :(

Have fun in purgatory forever OP

Good luck, OP. Let us know if it's any better there.

It's well past 5am in New York. Either OP did it or he's hesitating.

See you on the other side Nick

Man your 25, how old are your fuckin kids?

Sky's clear where I am.

He's "waiting for the sunrise", which is happening on the east coast right about now,
so he should be ready soon

Hesitating, first time I've talked to anyone in awhile

If someone's going to kill themselves I don't think they're going to care if they get a little wet.

Periscope that shit

Seeya Nick, hope the judges after the fall are kind to your sorry ass

Daughter and son are twelve, my wife turned into a feminazi and her ideology spread to the kids

I curse you to be real krilin and come back to life once you die

Good bye Nick, hope the fall won't be too painful.

So you had kids at 13? This isn't adding up OP

RIP OP

OP if you really want to give up on your life that's one thing, but it sounds like where you are in your life is shitty and completely temporary. Have you tried getting some counseling for this shit?

In death his name is Nick

Dude, if what you want is to talk to someone - there /are/ people you can talk to here. I don't mean shitposting, I mean actua conversations.

>The fall

I think u mean the landing

Leave this post on your computer screen and come back a day later to see if they cared if the did you live to see another day. If not do what you want with your life.

I didn't grow up in the best situation and closer to fourteen but what's a year

Do a backflip

Pic of rooftop with timestap or this is bait

nobody cares if you die.

Why would they just randomly check OP's screen?

On mobile I'm leaving my phone unlocked and charged on the table though before I dive speaking of its soon the sky is lightening

Pic/time stamp or its bs

Believe me or no I don't have a pen and don't feel like digging around

The least you can do is take a pic

Ok well how bout the pic

Nigga doesn't even have a pen.

Just jump already faggot

this

True, Im reading the rest of the story now and actually this dude should divorce her and walk out the door with his fingers up. He can whore himselfself out on twitch for money

The sad thing is thousands will die today, and thousands will be born.

OP just walk out on your family, fuck them. Start a new life. If you still feel like shit then do whatever you feel is best.

Periscope it op... lol take selfies..

It is 4:50 am at the time I am writing this. My name is Nicholas, I am 25 years old and I will be dead by 5:00. I am sitting on top of the roof of my apartment building, my last will and testament has left my worldly possessions to the only person I have ever loved, my Uncle who is a father to me, unlike the coke heads for parents I actually had. I have traveled, I have had sex, straight gay and all between, I have done drugs, talked to old and young and now I have decided it is time to end it all. I am ending my life as it is a sad excuse for one. I am in a relationship with a complete and utter bitch, my kids hate me and I am deciding to do it. But to all of you I leave my thanks and my love, thank you for being there the laughs, the gore all of it I love you Sup Forums.
Love
Not so anonymous Nick

The sun is up good luck and goodbye

F

You've had a good run, Nick.
It's been fun

Hey op guess what

Lol at 25 you 5 year old kid hates you? Your shit doesn't add up op... I call bullshit

OP is already gone, but I'll guess for him.

Bye OP hope you had a good time on Sup Forums. I'll be looking for you on the news!! ;) your legend will live on

Oh I was gunna say "you're 8 min late"

Draw timestamp with piss

>implying you can't have kids at 20 years old
Were you born this fucking retarded or did you practice it?

Sleep tight, sweet prince.

Wait!

can i have your xbox?

Hahaha ok let's say you start hating your parents at 10 years old ... make op 15 when he had a kid.... common budd.. 5 year old kids don't hate their parents yet. I call this post bs..

Pls kill yourself so I can go to bed OP

probably a good thing you never met him. if you did, you'd wish you never met him. get over yourself and stop being so selfish for wanting something you wouldnt have ever had anyway (a loving father).

It's possible he's a typical nigger who fucked some girl in high school

his kids are 12, dipshit no one said 5
If I had two kids at 13 I'd probably kill myself too

Kek

Haha!

RIP.
also leave a note for your kids telling them your wife is a feminazi and dont let tumblr infect you.
then say "this is why I'm killing myself"

>>effective

do a flip, faggot

Fuck you and your kids and everyone I'm fucking going to bed fuck y'all and you better be dead when I wake up mother fucker you made me stay up a extra hour his hearing you talk about your sob story cuck

Op here....

You're 25 and you have multiple kids? Kys

Hey guys, zodiac here

why??

Is this faggot dead yet or what?

what is this patriarchy bullshit site? what did you people do with my husband?

kek

Say hi to Harambe for me

it's your own fault for marrying a manchild. also,

>tits or gtfo

we're all arguing about the moral compass of five year old children while op is off killing himself, gg

Assuming this is true, your kids are cunts, your wifes a bitch, and youre a pussy too.
How did you let it get this way?
Don't kill yourself, because nobody but your uncle will suffer as a result, and youre an ass for thinking of doing that to him.

Get a fucking grip

the funny thing is you think you trolled me

How dare you imply me to send NUDE PHOTOS you sick RAPIST. I knew this site was made for the patriarchy.

ecks dee

Bro, my dad killed himself when I was 9 and it fucked up my life. Don't do it.

Do you want your kids to remember you as a pussy?

Get a fucking grip jackass

dude hes dead already

Top kek