YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>plot is about Harry's son and Draco's son going back in time with Cedric Diggory's niece to prevent his death
>steal a secret time turner even though they were all supposedly destroyed
>they go back and prevent Cedric from dying and uh oh the future got changed which directly goes against the rules of the HP universe where time travel is a closed causality loop and you can't create alternate universes by changing things in the past BUT WHATEVER LOL
>the world is now evil, Voldemort has taken over, and there's a grimdark Hogwarts
>everyone calls Scorpius (Draco's son) "The Scorpion King"
>lots of dumb shit happens
>eventually the kids and Harry himself go back all the way to the night Voldemort killed Harry's parents
>Harry goes totally out of character and tells his son that he's a failure which got a bunch of people on tumblr fuckin pissed
>turns out that the girl who said she was Cedric's niece was actually A SECRET LOVECHILD OF VOLDEMORT AND BELLATRIX LESTRANGE NO SERIOUSLY I'M NOT EVEN MAKING THIS UP
>they all fight, the good guys win and the day is saved
>the end

derailed by the banana

Haha this one always gets me

Is...is this for cereal? That sounds horrible.

it's real

This thread is bad... and you should feel bad.

What ever do you mean by this user?

Here you go bro I got you

You know what's up

counts

Lost

Lolz Benoit dont count cuz he was murdered. Lol@calling 911 three fucking times to tell them of the address. Why would anyone do that for, fucking retarded. Once would be enough obviously. That was done to make sure the response got there on time so it could all go public asap..and so the shitstream media could then roll out the endless attacks on "steroids" and "roid rage" being the cause which is all a fucking myth and total bs.

Let's go spider bomb a different thread this one is dead

Checked

Ass moth puss thread go bomb time

What??

Lost.

If that's real then she just needed extra money. Story sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

wait for it......