What's /b doing? I'm preparing for my concert in Australia

What's /b doing? I'm preparing for my concert in Australia

Self loathing in bed. About to turn 21 on Wednesday and I feel so fucking shitty because my gf cheated on me and left me.

It's okay user, she was probably a whore anyway. On wednesday you can go to a bar and get laid.

I'm preparing for my concert in Australia too!

Yea I plan to. What concert are you talking about?

Where in Aus?

Thinking about being your next boyfriend so you can break up with me and write a song about how I wronged you or whatever

haha, you're not old enough to be in a band, little boy.

Let us know if you fancy a root, luv.

only Margaret Glaspy makes good music these days
sorry bb

IT'S Sup Forums YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

Everyone should reverse image search OP lol ;)

tits or gtfo

yes, even you

it's Sup Forums you newfag not Sup Forums

Also fuck australia that hellhole shouldn't exist drink vb until you enjoy it there though, OP.

Im preparing to kill something that has a face.

Why?

>yes, even you

We really should have some sort of exception for girls who don't have tits, though.

no.

Edgy

Does Tay Tay still have that cat that we named?

by sweeping the stage.

I BET YOUR DICK IS SMALL.NOT INSULTING BUT I HAVE MICRO PENIS AND HAVE LOST EVERY GIRL I HAVE HAD.

You like it?

No. Open the gates for one exception and the whole system falls.
It ist "tits or gtfo" and it will be "tits or gtfo".

Sure

But she ain't even got an ass either! Isn't there some kind of compassion clause?

Smoking weed atm

SHE HAS ONE NOW. SHE EITHER SQUATTED HER ASS OFF OR GOT IMPLANTS BUT SHE HAS ASS NOW

see:

no she squatted her ass ON

listening to some hawthonre hights and narvana while trying to appy for some shady loads so i can finaly get a bike and get on the road again for the fisr time in 4 years

I would bang Taylor like a fucking screen door in a hurricane. I would probably be ok with losing an arm just to her write a song about me so I could remember unloading in her pussy every time it came on the radio.

That's cool, good for you. Now get your last act over with and go back to your hotel room and wait. I dare you ;)

i wonder if she still has the cat we named

bitch got more pillows on her than a rich ladys sofa

YEAH,I GUESS SO.

Wow, they got the lighting and shadows well enough to create that optical illusion in only 4 shots? Impressive!

Austrailia? How many tickets could you have sold in a country that hates artists?

HERE TOO VIRGIN?

You should date corey taylor he will treat you right and then your name could be taylor taylor

Wait, now I'm confused. This is evidence that she DOES have an ass?

>dem vertebrae tho

wow get a life scrub

Im bored at work cunt what the hell do you want me to think about?

>@work
>I have a job
kek

Yes i have a job so i can pay rent so im not homeless

Ausie is a shithole, one of my mates, went across the ditch to work in the mines there and is being fucked over by the Australian government.

What the fuck - she's got the body of an 80 year old woman. I bet current year Madonna has a better ass than her.

Is this Justin Bieber's drag persona?

You=gay

Dude why do you care so much just let them have their crush for fuck sake its nit like they are hurting anyone

Jesus she is tall

Holy fuck that person is scary looking

Nope i am only two of those and one has nothing to do with swift

SHE'S 5'9". WHAT ARE YOU? 5'4"?

Are you retarded? She is taller than most of everyone around her in that jiff

14 results on Tineye

Nice try Tay

>tineye
>not google reverse image search

We cannot afford to lose our cultural values of loving round, firm, ample American asses. The global jewish conspiracy wants us to start lusting after tiny, flat asses in order to lower our serum testosterone levels so that we'll be easily controlled.

>Google Image Search
Best guess for this image: rare photos of taylor swift
>kek

Well you are probably not going to convince anyone otherwise so why waste the time?

>Well you are probably not going to convince anyone otherwise

Really? You already know about the deflated balloon ass conspiracy?

YOU EVER HEAR OF THESE THINGS CALLED HEELS CHAMP?

ASK YOUR DADDY.I HEARD HE LOVES WEARING THEM.

I dont care i just wonder why you would waste your energy on this

>imying every single women in that croud isnt wearing heels
>implying 5'9 isnt tall as fuck for a women

Listening to Tay tay on vh1

OK MANLET.

>he wants an amazonion
>he doesnt want a petite girlfriend he can carry around and hold down to fuck

I'M 6'3" YOU LITTLE SHIT. 5'9" IS SHORT AND SMALL FOR ME BAGGINS

Don't try to discourage me, Zionist collaborator! I won't let you steal our apple bottoms to fill your Jewish vaults! You'll never trick us into lusting after asses that are just two loose flaps of skin that look like all the delicious filling has been scooped out.

Its not really that short compared to you though

Wouldnt you rather a 5'1 85 pound girl?

NAH..I DON'T DATE 12 YEAR OLDS YOU FAGGOT FAT FUCK...I BET YOU ARE SHORT AND FAT

Markus wormstorm is short and fat

>implying adult women cant be 5'1

wow i never knew taylor swift browsed Sup Forums

fucking new fag

as long as its now off your chest

probably an american? if so, at least we dont have a fucking shooting every day you cholesterol ridden fuck face. if kiwi, go fuck a sheep. if youre from england, your country is ridden with a fuckload of immigrants. if youre from europe, dont bother saying what country because we only care about the continent name. if scottish, go fuck a sheep or a scottish woman, both look like horrible animals.