this board isnt even japanese.

where can i get one?

I have a gf, fucking beta faggot.
Ever considered suicide? You should.

Also,

normies out

Your flat ass girlfriend doesn't even come close to this shit admit it

my gf is cute and pettite, just how i like em,
and after im done plowing her ass i can turn her arround and get her sucking on it too,

you should probably try it sometime.

>offering your girlfriends ass to an user
wow and im supposed to be the faggot

no i meant you should try a real girl you fag.

is that the storage powder? doesn't it get on you with your next use? does it stink

but i do have a qt gf OP and i also used to own these, made my gf use it on me once while high kek

I take pretty good care of my toys but wtf is this shit are you in that much of a hurry you just throw the powder on like that

Fuck off with the you need a real girl shit if you get any more emotional your girl will definitely see your true fag nature

> implying some silicone doll is better than a real girl.

Hell OP, you dun goofed a long time ago

is that the storage powder?
>no it's cornstarch keeps it soft.

doesn't it get on you with your next use
> no i wash it before hand.

does it stink
>nope

> cornstarch just in a hurry

Okay I'll fuck your gf if you really want me to user.

Do you wash out the insides if so do you manage to get the holes to dry. When I go back to use a toy the inside is always wet.

I'd rather use my hand to fap and buy better hardware for my computer instead.

yeah i have a gf, so i don't need a piece of silicon to fuck

moar n sauce?

got one !

pnbb fuck my 2 holes

That thing feels really good. Way better than a fleshlight.

>yeah i air dry for a day then put a tampon or paper towels in there for another day then dry

yeah i was disappointed that I waited so long to buy I burn calories fucking this thing and my libido crashes unlike a handjob

/r9k/ out. Fuck off our board, autism.

If you lie in this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>24yo
>Veteran
>decent looking
>had one gf
>lasted a month
can't figure it out.

>30 spend too much money on booze and hookers so toys are good when hooker money is low.

are you a faggot

woah dude I may be a pervert who fucks toys, but paying a woman for sex is pretty sad. Not judging just saying you sound like you like real women not superior toys and that okay.

Make it to his age forever alone status and see what happenes

Having a gf is not really an argument

>Veteran
>can't figure things out
no surprise there considering you actually believed the whole war on terror spiel and fought for dick cheney's private oil interests.
If you'd stop screaming in your sleep and staring off into the distance girls would like you more.

>Date enough women then you'll realize you always pay for pussy one way or another IJS

true but a gf can do a bunch of shit if shes worth anything. A hooker though is just a risky one time investment.

Emilly's ass keeps me in good company for now, but by the time im 24 even better toys will be out. The male sex toy industry is going to explode in the next 5-20 years.

Bro wash that fucking shit after you use it you sick fuck. It takes 15 seconds

yfw bad magicians sell the lower half of their partners as sex toys after a trick goes wrong

>I have a wife
>I do have a pocket pussy
>it turns her on that I've stretched it out
>she likes watching me use it because we're both turning into cucks (been together 10 years sex is feeling vanilla)
>when she's not horny she uses it on me until she gets turned on enough to slide on my cock

Best $15 I ever spent.

because i have a girlfriend

>i due wash it

Underrated post

Then why are the two masturbator cups all crusty and white?...

If you're using something that isn't working well I highly suggest the Shibari toy cleaner on Amazon. Cleans + disinfects in like 10 seconds and its $7-$8 for a bottle that will last for a really really long time.

he uses cornstarch for his toy and claims he was in a hurry so he just threw it on
> in a hurry
>still had time to take a picture
it sounds stupid but Ive seen worse

>it's cornstarch keeps it soft.