You have a population of 320 Million people, and out of all of them...

You have a population of 320 Million people, and out of all of them, you stupid fucks want to vote for a lying war criminal being investigated by the fucking fbi and a fucking dumbass who can't even make a full sentence

> Americans are beyond stupid
> prove me wrong
> protip: YOU CAN'T

Not voting for either of em Daniel.

we dont let in rapeuges

Gary 2016

It wasn't us, our system has been broken and is now beyond repair

I'm voting for tyrone king of the niggers, he said free ice cream

And America is supposedly the best country in the world.

Bush Jr. already proved your point.

Rapefugees founded your 'country', ask any of the remaining real Americans who were raped and slaughtered.

You created ISIS and the "rapefugees" you stupid fucks

yes it was us if you brainwashed fucks realized the masses can control the system if we cared

if they were slaughtered they be dead dipshit and dead don't talk

only americans think that

>can't even make a full sentence
>"He sounds stupid in his speeches so he's stupid"
The point of speeches is not be to eloquent and to explain every detail
The point is to be curt and on point so you can get people riled up to support you and vote for you
He's made plenty of statements demonstrating he's more than capable of actually sounding intelligent compared to his speeches

>he's proud that his invading rapist ancestors slaughtered millions of innocent people

You may as well join ISIS at this point with that attitude.

>you should feel bad that your ancestors killed some people
Sup libcuck? Tell you what, when I kill someone, then I'll feel bad about it.

Funny your strong objection against Trump is he can't put together a sentence. He's a very good public speaker and the debates are timed to the second for the response.
>your protip is now fucking gay

Funny your strong objection against Trump is he can't put together a sentence. He's a very good public speaker and the debates are timed to the second for the response.
>your protip is now fucking gay kiddo

Oh no my protip is "fucking gay" :(
what am I gonna do now

and they are your problem now faggot. we aint letting them in

Want to? The electoral college is the only thing that matters, our votes don't mean shit we could literally all vote for someone else and the electoral college will still just choose whoever payed them the most

I would have agreed with you if you said it doesn't matter because congress has the president by the balls but you blew it

lmao