Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, Makoto a cute

Mizore claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dm9J2cRu6uY
youtu.be/Pq-JWfn6k_4
youtube.com/watch?v=ixZwwTBADis
youtu.be/kw7nEtiAUN8
youtu.be/aB16fJpoj-I
youtu.be/xc1Uld0k4W4
youtu.be/y_z4LTWvpOY
youtube.com/watch?v=A7ATOxe3TKg
youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ARnBgW5XgSo
youtube.com/watch?v=axUX3cAg89A
youtube.com/watch?v=cyUBNH-PizQ
humblebundle.com/2k-games-bundle
youtube.com/watch?v=xyvBdE6xaiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still here

JoJo claimed

Sanae claimed.
No pic edition.

Well download some pics then mate.

Claimed

Yeah I know. But I feel more like a stepchild that nobody wants.

hows dead space?

Rather export them to my new computer. Busy playing games and what not.
You're new?

Shinichi and migi fucking claimed

Don't be rude! It's all the truth!
>My sleep is kill.

>Makoto is a cute
Got em.

I'm just here to drink and provide advice. disregard other asuka acquire brewer asuka.

>I bet you're watching toonami.

oh hey askua

Going wonderful, makes me happy to play a game that made me love it so.
Right now I'm in charge of hosting a stream.

>Sanae

Ah got it!
Yes! Yes! Yes! I am new.

Should I move to misouri or no?

What?

First one, don't know what happened there.
Ah! Welcome to the thread! Glad to have you here! I'm Sanae, come around the night shift and sometimes during the day thread too.

>Sanae

Eh, I get what you mean in a sense. Just gotta remember that it's the internet, and getting along generally means having something in common with people. The way I see it, you just need to find something in common with others here.
>Hell, the only reason I get long with half of these people is because of either ships, or the fact they love to tease me!

It is not! EH!

>But I'm not!

smug-chan! I was stumbling around thhe last thread. subtly but heya!

Morning sachi claim

quite alright and that is good. glad you enjoy your new tech
at least you gave up on nicknames. how goes it

Taking charge of night thread I see, great! Keep up the good work!

>Sanae

I try to talk to people but they in general shun me. I'm surprised if I get 1 or 2 people to talk to me now.
>once again, exclude you and sanae

Please elaborate?

i fell asleep for like an hour or so and i feel like shit. I am so fucking tired.

Thank you!
How's the night?

>Sanae

Posting superior ice girl.

Huh? I mean your appearance here is great.

Get in here!

>Sanae

No eh, it's there in the OP.
>All the truths.

Also asking you
>Should I move?
See you at 11111!

well beat the darkness 2.check out the humble bundle
always so close

oh lots of exciting brewing shit harvested a porter, re-barreled an oatmeal stout. lots of exciting stuff.

Shun you how exactly? Sorry if I'm inattentive, but I've never actually seen it.

RIP Operator. Shoot something, the noise should wake you up.

Baaaaaka!

OP LIES!

>Move to where?

dont really know what that means but as long as you are having fun

Well it's not really shun but it's more like I say hey and sometimes they
A) don't respond back
B) don't give me enough to say anything else.

I'm here to chat not lurk. If my presence pleases you then I can just give makoto an image of me lurking and he can post it every once in a while.

>humble bundle
Noted! Thanks!
Congrats! What game are you going to play now?

>Sanae

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been looking at what this thread is all about, I thought ok these guys seem nice imma join in. Now I'm here.

You may have came at a bad time for me. I'm usually nice but not today. Sorry
>ika

Nice ice~
Missouri. Never been there before, but my mom wants me to move over there, promising me a good job, cheap housing, help.
>feels like if I said yes I'm giving up.
Not to mention I still have my reserve stuff here every month.

Best type moon claimed.

Ive uploaded some MWO bullshit. Here we go.
youtu.be/Dm9J2cRu6uY

Seems like I'm bothering you.. Sorry.
You're welcome!
The people here are wonderful, unique, and always a blast. I hope you get to know the people here.
It's a little intimating to get going, but you'll make friends in no time.

>Sanae

nothing planned
so many frozen people

Everybody is not supose to be in our friendslist. And i've been here for a short time so i know nobody.

Nobody ever takes my ruby

Hmmm, I know how that goes. It's a pain in the ass when they just don't give you anything to work with. Generally if that's what they do, I'll try to bring something up, spark a conversation. Not always possible though, but just not responding back or at least saying hi back is rude as fuck.

Why does that art style look familiar?

If it's a better situation, then I see no reason to refuse. Going back once a month shouldn't be too bad once you have a vehicle to use, no?
>Sometimes people let pride get in the way of making a good decision. This sounds like one of those times.
Think logically about it, Mizore. If it's better from every logical standpoint, then go with it.

Sup Shiki.

I'm serious, there's a mech game that I'm trying to remember that looked super good, that wasn't MWO. The graphics on it were practically up to todays standards from what I remember. Rory halp!

Best doll claimed.

How are you guys doing?

Is your pc so shit that you cant run a game that looks that bad? Or is there like a reason

Mabe because the JoJo manga is pretty popular, at least more popular then the anime. But idk why it looks familiar to you.

I don't wanna give in. It's not good but it's not bad here!
>
>Why do you have to make sense!
The biggest thing is me ex step dad is there, and while she says I don't have to ever see him. The thought of being in the same state makes my heart pump faster, and rage build up. He's the only person I truly hate. I can't even remember specifically why anymore, I just know I hate him.

I can't suggest any games right now sorry.
Do you still have money left for games?
Doing great! You?

>Sanae

Im on a laptop and I dont have a dedicated capture card. It was a why not, lets see how this turns out. It loses a ton of quality.

Part 2!
youtu.be/Pq-JWfn6k_4

We're you the second reply? If so then I should have at least toned it down. I don't talk like that to friends whatever the situation. But fact are facts. And no, you're not bothering me. I'm just a lot more straight out about things when I'm angry or negative.

I know that but its way more than half the people here. Maybe somewhere near the 75%.

I do try to start topics or subjects or anything. Most of the time they get ignored, other times they get like 1 or 2 replies and I try to keep it going but they dont.

waiting for next humble bundle. if its good ill get that. switches in 2 days

Who's the second best doll?
I'm alright. how are you?
Welcome stranger, hope you enjoy your time here

Doing fine thanks. Just chilling and listening to some music at the moment. You doing anything?

RIP my League games

What do you guys like to listen to when you are doing stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixZwwTBADis

I hope I will thanks!

You know I didn't think that far ahead to be honest.
I'm doing good also, you up to anything at the moment?

youtu.be/kw7nEtiAUN8

Define stuff. Games, working, sleeping?
Games - youtu.be/aB16fJpoj-I
Working - youtu.be/xc1Uld0k4W4
Chilling - youtu.be/y_z4LTWvpOY
Sometimes I just hit shuffle and deal woth whatever comes my way

>Human Equation
Mystery and Loser were better songs tbh. But mah nigger.

Ohhhh, okay. I can blame Dio.

Because, unfortunately, I'm logical to a fault.
>I often come off as a heartless cunt when giving advice because of this.
Think on all aspects, and go with what seems like the better option!
If you don't remember why anymore, perhaps it's time to confront those feelings?
>In my experience, once you no longer remember why you hate someone, then you no longer care enough to warrant that hate.

Hmmm, what topics with who? With me at least, if I know i have nothing to carry on a conversation with, I'll tend to drop it. But it doesn't mean I dislike the person.
>Let me ask, what are some of your interests?

Have the salt mines caved in?

Generally I'll just throw on some good ole eurobeat.
youtube.com/watch?v=A7ATOxe3TKg
But alt rock and such also fits the bill depending on what I'm doing.

Oh, okay.
I hope it goes away.
Take care now.
On steam,right?
Sounds pleasant. I'm hosting a stream right now. Showing some creepy videos.

>Sanae

>Playing League
You a masochist?

what champs do you like?
well kinda

Enjoying your new computer Sanae?
What games you got so far?

I'm watching a video on creepypasta's
you doing anything?

youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8

Claimed. I can't fucking sleep, my neighbors are having a domestic.

Ow yeah i saw him yesterday. Same manga anime.
I got that on Vinyl with 01011 and the Human Equation. Fucking love it. And he lives in the same country as me so I've seen him a couple of times. Ow and i got a signed Guilt machine LP. Bit of a fan-boy.

They've been blown to bits

I'm playing Jhin

>weird transition from Ezreal, Graves and Shen

youtube.com/watch?v=ARnBgW5XgSo

I'll check it out.
Is it like a bundle of games?
Very much enjoying it!!!! Runs smoothly!
Only Dead Space, jaja. still great none the less.

>Sanae

Ooo what kind of creepy videos? I'm a bit of a sucker for spooks.

Creepypastas are my jam man. I'm just listening to some music while chilling. Whats the spooks about?

I actually envy the fuck out of you right now.
How long you been hanging around?

Forgot pic

Lurking the thread?
About 10 minutes, I just woke up.

I'm logical too, but any time it involves him, it goes to irrational anger.
>I know what you mean.
The better option is 20bucks an hour, a car, and cheap land. But why do I feel that's not going to make me happy? My life has been here, my friends are here, my friends that I don't talk to, that haven't said a word to me since highschool...
I may not remember, but I always feel rage at the thought of him, I remember little things, and all the lies he told me...and I remember good things that I want to forget so I can hate him more.
>I normally do, he's the only one.

My father introduced it to me when i was young. I love it thse days even more than then. I just cant NOT have it all man.

Nothing much, finally starting to watch Fargo.

Creepypastas. Sachii is in here as well.

>Sanae

I can't remember most of them anymore. I've nearly given up on them now. The most recent one was the fap one that got a whooping 5 replies but that was it. No replies of replies or what ever. Just 2 yeses, 2 nos, and a maybe (you).
My interests? I guess only games. But I like that other people do things. Like you doing security at a 27 story building. Or someone else making a work of art in some way (painting or cooking or creating games or whatever). In other words, I care more for others than myself.

History is repeating it's self and last time it didn't go so well.

Why, hello there.

Fair enough. Whats planned for today, anything exciting?
My friend got me the 5 disc set of Theory of Everything with the giant artbook. I so need to find that again.
You kinda already said hello. Sup?

i like him. he is really strong
yeah 3rd party site that gets steam keys from developers then sells them and gives most of the money back to the developers and like 10 percent to charity.at least they say. either way all the keys ive gotten work
hi

So gud yet bad.

Me and you waking up at around the same time? That's unusual. That song was surprisingly easy to appreciate despite all the screaming, wonder why.
youtube.com/watch?v=axUX3cAg89A

It's pretty weird. One day I'm everywhere, spamming q with Ezreal and then there's this guy who can't haul ass for shit

>His damage is insane tho.
>Wish I could stay alive long enough to deal it

Oh fair enough. What stream site do you use?
Why hello yourself.

Nothing much really, just probably playing some games with friends and continuing a few shows, maybe visiting relatives but I'm not that keen on it.
You?

Slept 12 hours, that could explain it.
Most likely the background music, Amon Amarth is pretty known for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cyUBNH-PizQ

Amon amarth are pretty good like that. They do some good work.

Don't tread on it, please.
I hope that's true.
Are the games worth it?
rabbit. I can give link if you want.

>Sanae

Its 9:30 pm here, I need to get some sleep for work. But that means making my bed up. Im lazy and full of cake right now, we had Mums birthday dinner a day early because no one is home tomorrow night.

I think I should be the one starting conversations.

its more positioning and having a good butt buddy support on jhin. i prefer him to ezreal any day
well take a look at this ones bundle. its usually older games but if you havent played them then yes usually
humblebundle.com/2k-games-bundle
i very much enjoyed spec ops and darkness 2. already have civ 5 and have a playthrough of borderlands with a friend going

Probably should go do that still.
2:30 pm and no hurry in the world.

Or you could sleep.

sometimes, I feel likeI just want to read manga my whole life.

Well that's why I'm telling everyone. Last time I didn't and so there was nothing that could be done.

It's my birthday too. Happy birthday to your mom. Hope you celebrated it well.

Sure, if you don't mind.

I love the intro to that song.

I can only imagine how that meeting went.

RIP

I don't like to live with hate in my life. I've had horrible things done to me, but I can't bring myself to hate. Anger, sure, but never hate.
Logically, moving would be the best choice. Now that that's been established, look at the emotional aspects, and think it through. To me, it sounds like moving for a time would be the best option. Not a permanent one, but maybe a year or two, to save up shekkles. That's just my two cents though.
>Don't forget the good, don't forget the bad, it's all happened, and forgetting one part to fuel negative emotions is a path of false hatred.

....the fuck, am i some monk preaching about life now?

Fargo? What's that?

Then that's what you need to do. Find yourself, find what you enjoy, so you can connect more to others. Wanna know why I get so many responses?
>Rory: Bikes
>Mizore, Rin, Hanako, Saber, Amatsu: Pervs and teases
>Operator: Passing gun interests
>Shiki: Ships
>Akiko: Image edits and mead
The list goes on and on, but I have something to connect to each of these people about, with interests we both share. The people I don't really talk to (Sachi, Shizu, Kyoko, Shiro, etc.) isn't because I dislike them, but because I haven't found something we have in common enough to create discussions.
>In short, to find happiness with others, you have to find your own happiness first.

....SERIOUSLY, WHY AM I GIVING LIFE ADVICE HERE?!

Oi, not sure what your take on this kinda music is, but I found this rather catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=xyvBdE6xaiE