/got/ general

>We are the Fury edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10253328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could Robert defeat the Mountain in one on one combat?

lewd

Who's on the bottom?

(You)

P-p-post more

Don't die, mum.

First thread is true thread

Tyrells go extinct this season

k

First the worst bro

I'm okay with that desu. They gimped Loras so hard and Ollena is the only other one of value and she's old as fuck.

>First thread is true thread

Not when it's made at 295 posts.
You can't just fill Sup Forums with your shitty threads and link them when a thread comes to post limit and claim it's the true thread, jontard.

All hail the Usurper thread

this thread supports STANNIS. Join us or burn.

Yep. Too quick and skilled and only marginally smaller.

Promise me, Ned

first thread was made at 295, 2nd at 296. Both are cancer

This is the rightful thread to the Sup Forums boards. Bend the knee or good lucker neddard.

This one doesn't have Maceposting though.

If both threads are cancer, I take the one not started by the Jon autist.

kek

Then macepost if you feel like it.

It's probably just the jontard posting these to bring people to his thread, realizing no one will want to come to the thread for Jon.

Why do you hate jon?

Are you Allister?

ideally both threads get deleted and we post in the old thread for a while then we have a trueborn thread later

What are you talking about?

No Maceposting is a plus. That's why I'm here.

So /got/, meme-aside...

Who will win the Kingsmoot?
Feminism, or Euron?

Actually I am the maceposter in the other thread

Euron.

Asha will take her Eunuch brother and a fleet loyal to her to go find Daenerys because something something feminism.

Who else /mace/ here?

Euron

Never said I hated Jon ( althought I don't really care about him either ).

It's the Jon autist I can't stand.

Jon is like a 6/10 character, Jon's fanbase is a -2/10 fanbase.

I must say, you're here sooner than expected.

Stay in the other one.

Euron

I'm not a fan of this summarising of Yara/Asha as just feminism/strong women meme. In the books she's a great character, and the show she's a cunt but she has a great actress. She's one of the few strong women I don't mind being strong because for her character, it makes sense and things don't get too unrealistic

>Allister
>Jontard in charge of knowing character names

why don't u like me?

This is a pretty reasonable assessment actually.

S-shut up!

I feel the same way.

Although, the Stannis fanbase is similar

Stannis is a 9/10 character
His fanbase is quite possibly the worst and most autistic of any character's though, so it ruins his reputation

Where would Rhaegar sit on the hierarchy of top warriors in the world if he were still alive?

The feminist wave really hit its peak in S6 tho. (snek, dany getting out of there by herself and not with Drogon, sansa beign the one pushing for war against a pussied Jon, etc... ).

You might not like what they do with her now.

The kingsmoot should be a pretty good indication what it's gonna be, really. I mean one of the main reason they don't want her is because she's a woman. And they point this out to her, laugh about it too. On the show they might water it down a lot and just have like 1 guy say "a woman never ruled the iron island" and that's it.

We'll see how it goes.

Just above tyrion

I'm still upset they killed off Stannis so unceremoniously.

Just after this based man

He was one of the worst combatants around

Bullshit. Selmy says he was an accomplished warrior, he just had no interest in fighting during his youth. He was a scholar first and a warrior second.

It felt rushed

he is not dead though

Jon was better before the resurrection. Kinda ruins everything. And if he's azor ahai or some shit it's even worse.

I hope in the books his resurrection goes better. And actual has some impacts on the character.

You asked I answered

strawpoll.me/10253328

strawpoll.me/10253328

Stannis is 9/10 in the books yeah. In the show he's just fucking retarded. God, they butchered him

Not high. Rhaegar didn't win the tourney at Harrenhal through skill. He planned it so precisely that he would win so he could crown Lyanna, whether to seduce her or to claim her to fulfill prophecy.

Similarly his prowess in melee and as a warrior is exaggerated. He had fine training, sure, he was the prince royal. But he wasn't a swordsman of any renown or a very effective killer. His armor at the Trident suggests he meant to look the part of glamorous dazzling hero, over sturdy protective steel plate, and that's probably what killed the dumb lad.

I wanted reasonable answers. Not memeposts.

>and that's probably what killed the dumb lad.

That and the massive fucking warhammer that smashed his skull.

Then you came to the wrong board

Ehh not sure, they do often refer to him as a very skilled fighter. Its just that he hasnt won any noteworthy fights except at tournaments with horse and spear

Selmy also said about as much good as bad about Aerys.

He's talking to Dany. Course he's not gonna shit on Rhaegar.

There's thousands of accomplished warriors.
>he just had no interest in fighting during his youth

Yeah, you're making a point for us? He started fighting like 5 years after normal boys because he thought it was a prophecy. Before that he was just a faggot harpist.

He got killed by Robert who - despite his strength - never really killed any warrior of note.
Robert is probably one of the most overrated fighter in asoiaf. But he rekt Rhaegar all the same.

touché

Book Tyrion is probably a top 10% warrior in Westeros.

As retarded as it is.

>Robert is probably one of the most overrated fighter in asoiaf

Is he?

>Rhaegar was a Final Fantasy dragoon

Not sure if want

No, it crushed through his chest. Rubies went flying. If there were a little less rubies and a little more steel he may have fared better

Again, there is exaggeration and unreliable narration going on, our author is fond of doing this. Robert calls him weak, but he hates Rhaegar. Selmy called him skilled, but Selmy was a huge nostalgiafag and Targfag and wanted him to be king so his judgement might be a little blurred. We don't know who Rhaegar has bested in legitimate combat other than vague word of mouth, but we do know he got wrecked in combat by Bobby so there's more hard evidence suggesting he was nothing special as a fighter than there is of him being a skilled one.

I don't know, isn't he?

Can you think of a more overrated one?
(just for the records I mean overrated by the fans. Not by the characters of the story. Fans who put him in the top 10 of all time and shit like that. Selmy and Dayne and people like that would roll circles all around Robert).

False

Rhaegar was The Legend of Dragoon

>letting a bastard thread live

wew lad

Did Dayne train Rhaegar or were they just friends?

other one is bastard.
Hint : the OP is a bastard.

It was made at 295 posts.
This one was made at 296 I heard. Lacking a real thread made at 300, the least bastard wins.

The other bastard thread is even more of a bastard, is full of shitposting, and was started by the Jonautist. This usurper will do

Will Euron have the horn or will that not be in the show?

No horns in the show senpai

>tfw we will never see the kraken horn

Moqorro is fucking badass compared to melly.

Why are D & D trimming fucking everything?

Because they're literal hacks who can't stand adapting someone else's work without adding their own spin on it to "make it theirs"

George really has to accept some of the blame. If his books were finished, or close to it, they wouldn't have been able to veer so far off the path.

They had $1m to spend on the Dany scene and the horn.

They had to choose between
$1m on Daenerys retarded scene
or
$0.999995m on Daenerys scene and $5 on a horn.

They went with Dany.

Just close friends, I believe. Aerys's kingsguard got on very well with Rhaegar, and I imagine since Rhaegar married Elia, the two Dornish Kingsguard, Lewyn and Dayne, would have felt honoured especially by Rhaegar.

That Dany scene cost a million?

No, George is a saint of a man

This is interesting actually. Dayne is for Dorne yet is willing to protect Lyanna whilst she gives birth to Jon?

I suppose King comes before country but that's some loyalty.

>80 replies
>16 posters

Because they're edgeyfags who think they're being realistic their costume design alone proves how appalling their medieval and feudal age understanding is.

you know how long it takes to photoshop 24,000 frames of Dany to remove the fat?

Probably part of why this thread has more actual discussion than shitposting.

that's a good thing you mung

>hurrr limited budget
Cant believe people still use the old budget excuse for a show this expensive just because the showrunners are hacks that dont know how to budget and time manage well.

>jaime-kills-his-father.jpg

I wasn't making excuses. I was incredulous.

So what would have happened if Ned had gone along with Renly from the start?

He would've been killed by Stannis and his shadow magic

What is Arya heading towards? She seems so inconsequential to the story yet George has devoted so much of the books to writing her chapters. What importance does she have to the overarching story?

I know sorry user i meant in general terms people still witter on and on about budget to me when i ask what the excue of X cut is. Marco Polo and Vikings shit on GoT pussy whipped battles and choregraphy.

Assassin who must go kill J'onn, Dany, or Cersei

Would still be three way war but you'd have to think the Stark, Renly and Tyrrell alliance would be too much for Stannis and also the Lannisters who would have no allies.

She's obviously going to have to kill someone who was once close to her and it will be a huge internal conflict for her.

She'll probably end up rejecting it though and joining Jon with her new assassin skills.

I will lick his feet anytime