Alright I know you drug addicts are not asleep post your fucking drugs right now

Alright I know you drug addicts are not asleep post your fucking drugs right now

>codiene and dextromethorphan are even similar

Sup Forums is my drug im on it all the time famalam

Xanimal

Valium and Xanax you lucky fucker

fucking high as shit, been skiing way too long and I should probably sleep but damn. just want to talk an ear off right now

Heroin and meth. Also, I was recently given 20 (give or take) 40mg Vyvanse pills, so they will help to keep me going for awhile, I think.

I'm a wreck.

I've been awake since Thursday morning.

Not skiing. But skating, I guess. Ice skating. Stuff is meh okay, but honestly I'm not really all that impressed and I don't see the appeal other than it's cheap and lasts days. I used to be a heacy coke user, but I don't see how so many people get majorly hooked so quickly.

Sup get high fuck bitchZ

Well they actually are somewhat similar, both being opioids and all.

Fucking weeb

>dxm
>opiate

jesus christ. well I did go to a music festival, and i have another one to go to in 5 hours. but do you really prefer that over the yach?

I just got home from the club. Took some meat on 8 mins ago. Bout to feel gud

I took some kratom* 9 mins ago

I think you meant "weed".

Seriously though complaining about animu on Sup Forums is like making fun of facebook fags for owning a computer and an internet connection.

Opioid. Not opiate. Read a book.

5 years sober. So. nothing.

>Took some meat on 8 mins ago.

what the fuck is "meat". what weird new drugs are you kids doing?

Good for you homie. Im at hmm I guess its 10 months now.

Hahhaha I meant KRATOM my phone auto correct it.

I actually prefer rock, but it's way too intense.

Between meth or coke I could do either or neither. Maybe I'm just growing out of it or something. Coke is without a doubt more sociable than the other 2.

congratz, that is awesome. First year is a bitch. (this isn't my first time getting clean... )

isn't that like synthetic spice shit?

Not at all.

I've been wanting to try lean.my question is do you need a script or is it over the counter?

my shit as of late is tramidol and acid.

Me either. I did a year before. Heroin too?

>implying people get made fun of for having a computer

Robitussins cough syrup, u can get it over the counter, make sure it says codeine in the ingredients tho.

I'm dry tonight
Hence why I'm still awake
My life is going to shit really quick
I live my life chasing short term highs whether it's drugs or pussy or whatever
Spent my last 40 bucks like this
>took stoner bitch out to eat
>15$ gone
>she wants to try salvia with me
>there goes 20$
>put last five in gas tank
>go back to 300 Sq foot shithole I live in
Trip balls with her
>fuck her all night
>take her home in the morning
>I now have no money for work clothes I need for fast food job
>have 90 miles to e in tank
>but hey I got high and got pussy tho
And to think I had a full ride college opportunity just 3 years ago
Pic is where 20$ went

No it's a natural opioid sort of like coffee . the leaves are ground up into a powder and I make tea with it. Pretty relaxing and subtle euphoria .

Yes, that was the analogy, dumbass. Thanks for letting me know you got it, I guess.

yeah fuck i dont think i could come around to doing that. love the yach for that reason too, can just do it with people/at parties etc

This guy knows what's up

yo guys i just injected 3 marijuanas am i gonna get high soon?

I don't think you know how analogies work

You call smoking salvia getting high? Shit is not recreational or pleasurable at all

Smoked some weed supposed to be getting 2 hits of acid and 10.5g shrooms sometime soon bout to have a coke and peanuts

Wait 10 min, and if nothing do 3 more.

basically. fuck that shit is boarderlline terrifying

Stupid fuck you have to inject at least 5

Source:been injecting marijuanas all summer

In the US you will need a script, codeine is a controlled substance here. You can get a different high off regular robitussin as well but it won't be "lean" per se, just DXM.

Are you sure about that? Go ahead and give me what you think is a decent explanation, I could use a laugh.

Guys, should I buy dmt or salvia x10 extract, I can get 0.7g of dmt or 6g of salvoa extract

Ecstasy..... Recovering from 2 pills last night. They were awesome, but I have buggered today

Dmt

It was my first time and expected it to be scary as fuck but being horny with the bitch had my mindset just right for it to be a pleasurable trip
>mfw
She called me today to trip again
>I smoked the rest of the bag
>she was then "busy all asuden "

Fucking leech

uhhh i smoke weed a lot but im getting drunk as fuck right now

people still call dxm lean sometimes but yeah that is true

Don't know about dmt but salvia can be hit or miss and you have to smoke it right to break through to other dimension and you never know with extracts it all differs by batch don't trust labels

XM is a synthetic morphine analog, similar to levorphanol, but does not have any opiate-like effects. DXM has been in use in the USA for approximately 30 years, and has replaced codeine as an OTC cough suppressant (1-3).

lel. TIL someting

How easy is Salvia to come across where you live? If it's still legal to buy I would definitely get the DMT just because of how rare it is to actually find that (in my experience at least). Then again if Salvia is harder to find you might wanna go with that instead.

Just remember that if it's your first time doing salvia, you might not experience much of the effects. It has a weird reverse-tolerance thing. Weed helps with that.

Well said

DMT

thats not even a choice lol

"do you want free money, or anally raped by a bulldozer"

i smoke teeth.

I didn't break through till I manned the fuck up and tossed the 15x and got 50x
Then ripped it out of a bong with a torch instead of my pipe and a Bic
>ho reef uck

>a bic
BICs dont burn hot enough for salvia.

>tfw ppl dont read erowid

No shit that's what I'm saying I didn't break through and trip till I smoked it the right way like Said