What are your thoughts on Dylann Roof? Does anyone remember him? (he's still alive and now facing the death penalty btw)

What are your thoughts on Dylann Roof? Does anyone remember him? (he's still alive and now facing the death penalty btw)

who?

I wish he went into a more populated church.

just another member of our well-regulated militia. Nothing like those damn muslim terrorists

or went into nigger neighborhood instead of going to the church with bunch of old ase people inside...

*ass
fucking phone

I don't remember him, go on.

Lol did the l fall off the officers tag lololol

went to a darkie church and shot some darkies. apparently he received a bad haircut by a black stylist and was seeking revenge

This

Was right with him till that pic

i mean he's not a globalist, he just wants the confederacy back

Ahhhkay, just thought he was some edge lord.

didn't he want to paint all Jews blue?

what a character

show me proof that it even happened

this

looks like fuckin oneyng

ok conspiracy time here
this is sssssoooo fucking obviosly a false flag
this dude looks like a tumblr fag for real
this whole thing was orchestrrated to be a massive media sensation amongst our retarded generation

fuck off

dumb and dumber is not a movie to get fashion tips from, dylan

edgelord about to meet his creator, good riddance to damaged goods

hahahaha

hahahahahha

:D:D:D:D:D

:'D

serioslys
>burning flag
>ironic golds gym wifebeater
>ACID WASH FUCKIN JEANS
>half dead/half seriosly dep[ressed deadpan, posed selfies
>complex about race
this is a fuckin tumblr fag

I was on the ravenel jr bridge when it happened. 10/10

>>this whole thing was orchestrrated to be a massive media sensation
you do realize you have to be 18 to post here right

Not sure but heard he had great yelp reviews.

Then he would probably get his white ass killed instantly. Great logic faggot

lol sloppy joes he should do a yelp review on the parrot guy

>implying he did it

ok yeah whatever, go on believing that some A E S T H E T I C bitch man went into a xchurch and randomly shot it up

this guy is objectively the worst public shooter we've ever had, fuckin weak

He killed the wrong type of niggas, should've gone to the hood to clean up the trash

literally who gives a fuck

hes a fuckin pussy

After seeing that picture a billion times I want his tongue on my dick.

Agreed.

Sure looks like a genius

So, out of all the black people gatherings he went to a church.

I mean, fuck churches, but if I were going to pick groups to kill, the ones that got up early sunday to go to church wouldn't be my first choice.

There are squares full of druggies and thieves with even more people. He could have gone into empty houses and buildings were they get together and get high and killed more people and more people worth killing. No one would have called the cops and he might've been able to repeat it.

I dunno, seemed to me he bug-sprayed a bunch of moths when there is a huge wasp problem and nests everywhere.

fuck you racist scum fucker

What?

Are you a druggie and/or thief who likes to hide in empty places or gather in squares?

If so, no one will miss you.

Fell for the trap.
We're entering into a time where the major narrative pushed is that the differences between blacks and whites automatically put us at greater odds than (((anyone))) else. On heels of movements like Occupy Wall Street (before the SJW identity politics patrol fucked that up), and the rise of communities like Sup Forums, all of the sudden the greatest threat to the white man must be the blacks, must be the Muslims that (((someone))) is importing by the millions, must be anyone other than the handful of families and interests that run the banks, academia, the media, and buy out the various governments of the world.

The people profiting off of volatility have an excellent game going for them, because whenever suspicion starts to be cast their way, all you have to do is cause more chaos anywhere else to distract... and you get to make more money and power by that very act.

Dylan Roof fell hard and early for this ruse. Thinking he was going to make a difference by shooting a handful of elderly black folk going to church, fucking idiot.

>implying you arent a fuckin pussy
>implying you could ever go "taxi driver" on any of these fuckers
>being this much of a faggot

Why are you so mad?

If someone were to start killing black people, there are better targets than churches is all.

A black mall is a good halfway between church and drug points. I'd be ok with that. Most people wouldn't want to risk getting shot at and I don't think a church gathering is worth it so one of those old black malls is a good compromise.