Ok Sup Forums I just got high and it got me thinking

Ok Sup Forums I just got high and it got me thinking

Regardless of the stigma surrounding this website, and the fat pedo neckbeards that visit it...

Do any of you guys consider yourself genuinely kind/friendly/good people irl?

I am very polite to strangers, I'm the kind of guy who would say sorry if I bumped into YOU. But in reality, I love racist jokes, I've been desensitized to gore (thanks to you guys) I went through a trap fetish stage, and my political views are far right, mainly in that I despise Muslims and political correctness.

Just wondering if any other "decent" people visit Sup Forums

ofc, normies got no clue

>I went through a trap fetish stage

fag.

Nop.
This is my Life goal just need to eat more hambuerguer

Yeah Sup Forums changed me slot I just make sure no one notices honestly

No but honestly OP, no one thinks they're a bad person. In everyone's mind, they always made the right decisions based on the information they had and their experiences to date. Bad experiences make bad people, and we've all had bad experiences.

It made me question if I was bi. But I soon realized that I have no sexual attraction to men, and the trap has to be very feminine/passable for me to be turned on

That's a hard question to answer. I don't consider myself a "good" person, so to speak, mostly because I routinely make genuinely selfish decisions at the expense of others. Don't get me wrong, I am kind to people, and friendly, when I feel like that person is deserving, but for the most part I am a gigantic asshole with a hair trigger for bullshit.

I was raised to open doors, say you're sorry if you do something like bump into a person or cut in line, and for the most part I maintain those behaviors, but I also have a tendency to openly and loudly confront people that annoy or irritate me which has gotten me into plenty of altercations in the past.

I feel like all humans are a constantly changing ecosystem of bad, good, and neutral and that all people have the potential to be both genuinely good and genuinely bad to themselves and others. There are just too many variables with which to assign a specific container.

Also, LSD says hi

>I went through a trap fetish stage
That's quite normal for someone being regularly here. I'd say it's common for guys who visit Sup Forums to fantasize fucking traps and sucking their cocks. Sup Forums sure does reveal your deepest desires. Seeing Bailey and her feminine penis cast spell upon me lasting this very fucking day, I can't help it. I want to suck her cock.

You are not decent.

You are the worst kind of self righteous racist bigot.

OP here

My boss for example, he's an arrogant, bipolar cunt. I sometimes have to take a step back and think to myself "how could anyone be so blatantly rude to someones face"

It's just interesting when I compare that to myself. I very seldom lash out at people like that, I mean I have to be reeeaally pissed off before I let anything out. Guess I'm just good at bottling it up

I don't really think that I'm a good person. I'm emotionally cold and I don't feel bad for thinking the things that I do.

A lot of my friends think I'm a genuinely good person, though. For a long time I figured it was just because I was very good at pretending (which I am). Though now, I'm not so sure. They might be right. It's a weird thought.

being civilized means that you are acting nice to people that you hate and despise. being uncivilized means that you are getting into peoples faces. that is why social justice warriors are also called regressive leftists because they are unwinding and breaking down our civil society

>yes, only faggots are mean to strangers for non-shitposting reasons.
>aside from the trap stage you've done nothing wrong, just try to find other fetishes if you felt uncomfortable with traps or the general social stigma of liking them
>Never force yourself to believe your political views are "wrong" because that's impossible. Opinions are never right nor wrong nor anything in between.
just do what you do, man. It'll all work out in the end.

I guess I put on a "decent" front in public and around other people

>self righteous
I am the complete opposite of that
>racist
Not by the definition of the word, well I'm not racist to anyones face, there is no race I dislike
>bigot
If this is regarding my views on islam, I'm not sorry. If criticising a violent, sexist and homophobic religion makes me a bigot, then I am a proud bigot. I'd rather be honest than popular

I think I'm better than most people, that's for damn sure. I'm kind of a dick, don't care about people's emotions or social bullshit at all but I do actually care about people's lives and rights and such. I have no sympathy for people who have been hurt in social ways, but I get genuinely pissed when they've been treated unjustly and actually lost something important.

It might be just me, but most people seem to only pretend to care about that... most people would be more sympathetic to someone who had been snubbed or gossiped about than someone who had been robbed...

I am a racist but generally I will treat people with respect if they do the same. Yeah I was born with a good heart and would never hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it. This doesn't mean I'm not fascinated by the dark side of humans and the sick shit they're capable of.

Trap stage is long and gone. Also chekt

GIF is from the British show, "Misfits", season 3 episode 1, I believe.

I'm generally a nice person, but I've done some truly evil things. I'm currently trying to hide the fact that I caught herpes from a Backpage prostitute from my girlfriend of 6 years if that's any indicator of my moral compass.

I'd say i'm a normal dude. I'm super mellow by nature and an your average everyday stoner, so i'm peaceful. i'm also way more generous than i would like to be but i think that's the pot.

i just go on Sup Forums n shit because im at my computer alot

I'm extremely shy around women and sometimes i go into autistic rants, other than that i'm pretty normal and sometimes i can even pass for a chad.
I'm not socially broken, i just like weird shit.

Ditto

second this

I hate humans but I still fight for their rights.