It's under 50% with only a 5.6 average rating! I know the trailer was bad, but I thought it would rise to 60%

It's under 50% with only a 5.6 average rating! I know the trailer was bad, but I thought it would rise to 60%.
>Whatwentwronghowwouldyoufixitwhoispayingcriticstogiveitbadreviews?

>Meanwhile, at Marvel Studios

That percentage would be at least 51% higher if the characters had the black and yellow suits

paid disney shill critics

Civil War is lucky to be the third best comic film this year.

While BvS might not be your thing for trying to be more serious, X-men is by far the ideal popcorn superhero film.

Fuck the critics I liked this movie.
>Great performances
>Great Wolverine cameo
>Awesome openeing + Quicksilver scenes
>Apocalypse was actually a decent villain if you forget about comics/cartoon Xmen

Takes a while to get invested but as soon as shit goes down with Magneto the film is very enjoyable

>Iron Man 3 as high as some Kurosawa movies
>Winter Soldier higher than Dersu Uzala

RT is useless

GOTG was the best.

>Add Olivia Munn to the cast

>make JLaw the primary star and hardly have her in blue because she doesn't feel like spending time in wardrobe all day

>shit ratings

No surprises there.

I'm kinda sad it's bombing. Days of Future Past and first class were actually good, which was surprising after the shitshow xmen movies went to. should've cast someone else as psylocke, olivia munn ruins everything

I just saw it. It's not a great movie, but it's at least a 6.5 to 7. The last third of the film is a bit absurd.

Haven't seen it yet.

Just saw it. Way better than I expected. On par with DOFP. Solid 7/10.
People got excited for quicksilver scene in DOFP but in apocalypse, it's literally another level.

>is this ridiculous looking infantile capeshit bad?
>no, critics must be paid off

I seriously don't get people that watch fox/singer's x-men in the theatre, fucking shit-tier adaptations. Sansa stark and power rangers apocalypse looked fucking awful, don't get me started on jlaw. glad it's bombing

Xmen 2 is one of the greatest films of all time, fuck you

Just seen it, its actually pretty good, better than civil war.
7/10

are you me? I still can't believe some critics found the cgi bad.

[Spoiler]its kinda retarded how overpowered Jean is, she pretty much single handedly reks the most powerful mutant ever in about 30 seconds[/spoiler]

It wasn't bad CGI, but there was definitely a lot of it, I think people are starring to get bored of CGI everything

I wonder what the average age in this thread is.

Psylocke jumping off the building with angel was laughable cgi

I'm 24

Point taken, but all the rest was on point though.

That was 13 years ago. Do you still see M. Night Shyamalan movies in theaters?

and for those 13 years, not a lot of capeshits were better than United.

29, i enjoyed it. Solid 7/10 movie

United is pretty average. It was good for it's time, though, I guess.

lol maybe in your autistic little world

>capeshit
>greatest films of all time
Hang yourself.