Itt: post your countries flag and what you hate most about your country

Itt: post your countries flag and what you hate most about your country.

Arab and Morrocan immigrants youth

Same country, underedjucated village populations

i thought surinamese commit more crime

No Morrocan

>NL
>Police following you for 5km without reason

Everything, moving to Canada soon thank the fucking lord almighty Hesus H. Christ.

France, same thing

Spijkenisse kankerstad

The fact we don't have the empire so we can't rule over the niggers.

I hate stores being closed on Sunday, or all the dick head old people.

bureaucrace and regulations
-civil cervants and control

No voi ny perkele

Then you shouldn't be an immigrant lookin motherfucker

Abos
you cunts could have at least done a better job of wiping them out.

The people.

I feel you

Republican christian conservatives.

>697305680
Good call, your country is falling apart

Kek, brexit fucked you up

Your elders voted for hitler

Same, specially the ones in BMW's, on scooters and the bike for mentally disabled niggers (pic related)

The only ones that actually got Hitler into power by voting are 95+, so not too many left

>republican
>conservative
Pick one

Hitlerjugend und lebensborn fuckwives then

Also most of men died in the war

Not enough tolerance and diversity.

Niggers

Kek

kek

Right wing government for the rich. Middle class taxed to death and nothing being done about the mortgage crisis, the housing crisis and the pension crisis.....

Are you a jew, christian or muslim. Also I plan to move there in the next 5 years.

t. jew

I love the fact scandinavia is still relatively pure white beauty

Literally everything here wants to kill me.

Joku mv-lehteläinen tullu kitisee

white people

How close to death are you daily
Fuck you, disgrace to your nation

He's son of a turk immigrants

Well, I mean, we could be a little more tolerant. A lot more tolerant actually.

Us guys out west need to start forming opinions based on research and debate, not just the first factoid that is presented to us on the media.

And fuck capitalism! I want my Alberta Government Telephones and TransAlta Utilities back! Petro-Canada could've been a great thing if it was allowed to come to fruition.

Hell, I just want us all to think a little more, that's what separates us from the Americans!

Sorry, guys, but you don't survive the winter here for generations without some smarts.

Buddy, I could go on and on...

the entirety of eastern germany

I wish the fucking wall would still seperate us from those retards

About that flag:

Creation:
The man credited with designing the current 50 star American flag was Robert G. Heft. He was 17 years old at the time and created the flag design in 1958 as a high school class project while living with his grandparents in Ohio. He received a B− on the project.

lol

They really more braindead and backwashed

I got redback spiders in my shed and toile. I see king brown, tiger, and red bellied black snakes in my yard daily.
Neighbour hit a roo in his F100 last week... both he and the roo went through the windshield, roo was fine but he was pretty well fucked.
Some fucker got eaten by a shark down at my favourite beach 2 weeks ago and I stubbed my toe on poorly-laid pavement yesterday.
Oddly, most of us die of old age though. And skin cancer.... that gets a lot of us.

Damn

Yeah the country itself has a lot of really beautiful areas to it. Shame about the people though.

This

same country, also that we have no 24/7 stores, that weed isn't legal, all the fucking nazis and the retarded gender debate and the CDU (conservative party wich is only elected by old people because they voted for them all their life)

Tell me about it. Thought I'd broken my toe for a second there

Yeh.Almost as bad as australia.

Kek

Since we're talking flag designs, this was Canada's flag until 1965. When the new flag was introduced in 1966, people complained that "It will never be a recognizable Canadian symbol!"

Proved them wrong.

I hate that we gave away our colonies to some retarded African dictators that exploit their own people and the economic loss we suffered years after this stupidity. All we have left is tourism. We became "the country next to spain", our people are peaceful but intellectually uneducated, young people are immigrating (including all the hot girls) and only old people are left in here. Oh, and a few rich africans that control us now.
The only good thing is that I can say whatever I want about religion in general without being bashed and the muslims are not protected like in sweden or in the UK. In fact we have no muslims in here, cause of our history and cause their hipocrisy will never work in this land.
yep thats all

Fuck away with Arab, Moroccan,Chinese.

Kaaskoppen zijn altijd welkom ze maken ons land tenminste meer waard.

Lief

I take you're not surrounded by the dutch. Most of them are cheap bastards. Their supermarket albert heyn seems to have bad quality food you wouldn't even feed to a dog.

Depends on what store you go,a
Albert Heyn is low quality there are stores with higher quality products,every country has this.

I hate the corrupt politicians that give away money and land so they could steal relatively minuscule amount of money while the country is falling (further) into ruins.
I hate the political party system in which you can't hope for a job, or anything that is rightfully yours (e.g. you meet requirements for collage scholarship, but you don't get it) unless you're a mindless cog in their machine that will go to every political gathering and applaud like an idiot.
I also hate the mediocre people that perpetuate this system. They're either too lazy to actually study and get a real degree or they're just too stupid to get one, but they think of themselves as too good to learn a trade.

What I hate the most about our country is that now everyone thinks we are niggers and sandniggers. Good old empire days. We are nothing now. Celtic Lusitania, never forget

Stop being a soft cunt

same country, same problem.

how can you be a Republican conservative

too lazy to post a german flag.

Obviously the old and new generation of sandniggers in our country. And the new generation being spawned by these people right now.

Nederlanders zoals jouw :)

Do you actually think republicans are progressive?

Found the cripple.

>jouw

terug naar het vmbo, Maarten

Dommerik

Muslims and poor people

> Cannabis is illigal.
> Syrian fags keep coming in and attack.
> Maggie de block is a fat pig.
> I hate our king.
> I hate the news, always terrorist shit.

Sometimes i wish that hitler was alive and killed the muslims instead of the jews...

Yep. We have met the enemy and he is us.

haha nice

I'm from Uganda and I hate scorpions

Norway:

- In the summer its 24 hours of sunlight due to the midnight sun, you can't sleep.

- In the winter its 5 hours of sunlight, constant darkness.

eritrean asylum seekers and that the rejected ones doesn't get kicked back to their country.
and muslims

Asians over staying on their visa's.

New Zealand schools's teaching me about native American Indian culture and history during the 1800's.

Lack of government attention to Asian migrants & lack of government action against illegal migrants.

in fact hitler liked the muslims

- lefties
- communists
- sandniggers
- retarded government

KANKERMARROKANEN

Too many blacks.

Hahahaha kanker marokkanen
Meer of minder?

During sunmer do more people frequent during the later hours? And do stores stay open? Just curious

gewoon al die kanker buitenlanders.

This plus the general fucking laziness and incompetence across the fucking country. Also the denying of history

What i hate the most is basically everything. The government fucks with people all day long, the law is obsolete and can be broken easily without consequences, most people have a terrible education and behave like fucking retards all the time, the music is absolute shit, there are slums everywhere polluting the air and the sound, everyone throws trash on the ground, the media casually hides information and aids government corruption, the minimum wage is a bad joke and the country is on a continuous and never-ending cycle of economical/political/social crisis.

Brazil is close to having a civil war.

>323232

Glorious.