Hi faggots...

Hi faggots, I've been v interested in the whole 'hacking' craze thats been floating about since the dawn of the internet..i've decided to delve a little deeper if you will, now i'm not saying that i want to start hacking, but i do find it very interesting. Does anyone know any websites/articles/videos i can watch to open my eyes a little more and sort of find out how they do it? ch33rs

Other urls found in this thread:

us-cert.gov/
cybrary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're so fucking dumb you can't even do a basic google search how do you expect to learn how to 'hack' anything?

find him.
he will guide you.

do you realize how vastly huge the internet is?
Do you think the first thing i did when i decided to learn about hacking/hackers was ask Sup Forums?
no cunt, i've done plently of googling, many-a youtube video. I'm simply asking for anything people think might be useful and interesting, butmuncher

Mary aka May from Clarks Summit?

hacking is dead m8

Again, I'm not interested in doing the hacking, i'm just interested in how they do it

Again, you are a fat autism who poos his XXXL boxers.

find a vulnerability >> and exploit it

>ch33rs

are you fucking kidDING ME

Reported to AOL

kali linux for the basics

First of all, you needa dox a person.
Find as much information ab them and their favorite things in the world.
Keep track of their social media and find a pattern in their social media usernames, it could lead you to finding more dead accounts they have lying around, it still has information on it.
Then you need to learn how to program and get a bit knowledge about social engineering.
Of course hacking is illegal in some cases, so you're going to need to hide yourself behind proxys and you'll need to steal someone else's wifi without getting caught.
Get an external hard drive.
Clean out your computer and data if what you're doing is extremely dangerous.
Never show your face, name, phone number, or any personal information about yourself.
And don't be so damn suspicious, this is the key.
Get temporary email accounts.
Dropbox is safe.
More stuff, hopefully other people tell you.

>Technology on the rise like never before in human history
>More and more areas of human life computerized
>You can find an electronic device in almost every fucking corner of the world nowadays
>"hacking is dead m8"
Hacking will never be dead as long as there is something to hack fuckhead.

He said he wanted to understand, not run some random scripts that
>make obscure stuffs
>???
>profit

What do you want to know about hacking? How a website is hacked?

The robot he builds at the end is also cool

Yeah he wants to know the process I guess.
What they have to learn to hack people.
I'm also interested.
Bump

where is this from, looks familiar as fuck?

Security experts on both sides of the fence source from here:
us-cert.gov/

Find a network security textbook (you can find pdfs shared by college students). A good one will go into details on exactly how certain types of attacks work.

King Fury

You mean Kung Fury? Found it anyways thanks.

Three most common methods are SQL injection, dictionary attack (weak passwords) and password reuse. You can type these phrases to Google and it will list you a ton of information about them.

To hack people (getting their credentials), people often use social engineering (you can google about it or read the book "The art of deception" from Kevin Mitnik). That's not very technical (no big tech skills required) but that's usually how hackers hack accounts.

Damn it dude

Yes, stupid autocorrect doesn't know Kung

Learn nmap

Can anyone here hack instagram accounts?

With 10 mins of google searches you probably could, believe in yourself man

I've tried but they all have surveys and bullshit

Y u do dis

Oh yeah those suck but you gotta dig deep to find the real possibly not legal ways that actually work

do you know how to get into someones instagram?

Learn on your own. Start with XDA and ask as many stupid questions as you can about hardware and software. Install GNU/Linux and tinker with that. After you're comfortable with those move on to iOS and FreeBSD (aka real UNIX). Once you're comfortable with operating systems you'll use frequently start moving to additional hardware like routers, GSM modules in phones, etc. Learn to use all of the tools available in Kali Linux. Defense is just as important as offense because the other side has toys too. Learn a few basic programming languages.

I've done it before by following steps on some shady website and it worked, but that was over a year ago so I can't remember shit and that website was probably banned

Fuck i cant find shit they all have surveys i downloaded an apk and when i put the username a fucking survey would pop up

Learn to cracking instead

Those are scams they won't work

Yeah ik its dumb as fuck

Thats why i need someone here that knows how to do it

Kek

Or until everyone get's bored

Gayniggers from outer space embodies the lulz

Modern hacking is basically all social engineering. You pretend to be an authority figure (ISP tech, university IT, Facebook rep, etc) and get them to give you their password.

If they're really dumb then they have the same password or a very similar one for everything, including their recovery email address.

Well done, you learned 2016 hacking. You're about 20 years late for easily accessible proper hacking, and you clearly lack the CS skills for proper modern hacking.

This is the wrong board, friend. There is a board dedicated to hacking and cracking, Sup Forums. If you ask there then they will be able to point you in the direction of resources. I know you need to install the hacking kit from a guy called gen2 or something.

Because stupid faggots like you will reply, and he's too boring to get a (you) any other way.

Learn how to program you stupid underage faggot.

*test*
%%test%%

OH NO

Go on?

cybrary . it/

You're retarded.
Watch Defcon videos, they are incredibly informative.

reeeeee