Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

if they have a cute loli like that
fuck yeah

Bullshit. She's not a mom. She's like 8.

Only if she wasn't a mud shark.

0/10 Nigger fucker

>Dat gerard depardieu nose

Once you go black, single mom.

10/10 would f loli
6/10 milf

Sup Forumstards today are such humongous pussy normies

anyone surprised a half nigger kid with a white mom isn't pictured with the father?

already took off to impregnate some other dumb white sluts

Don't do it

don't do it mang, not unless you wanna hear about that kid's dad never paying child support when you go out on dates

We should all try to save the white race by becoming sissies and taking care of the BBCs so they'll let white men have their women.

this

also this kind of bitches who are single moms because they fucked around with niggers are the worst, she will cheat on you and use you only for her benefit

go for it,you're already a loser a life, what else can you do to lose your virginity, right?

single moms are basically liked used toiletpaper

I like you.

Kek

Oh, I've already lost my virginity, at least in my boipussy when I let an asylum seeker and three of his friends use me :3

This is you

Cancer and bait

This is so gay

you tell it like you are proud that you have mental illness

good job faggot

NIGGER

Oh you haven't seen anything yet!

When I managed to take in 20 cm of thick cock, I have to admit I felt quite proud :3

I regularly fuck a single mum, shit is cash
That's all I do though, arrive, fuck, leave

with bonus fleshlight

edit: Dating single moms is a special situation... I've dated one and she was crazy. Slutty, wore shit that was very revealing, always wanted to smoke and get high... they're fun and sexy (which is why they got preg) but after a while they can annoy the hell out of you. Have fun with them, treat them with respect. Absolutely fuck them, otherwise what is the point? And then just move on, don't hurt their feelings. Leave them feeling appreciated. Don't be a dick by putting them down by their obvious unfortunate situation.
If you're looking for something serious, you can find it elsewhere.

actually you're just fantasizing, you didn't do shit, because you don't even have the balls to be a faggot

suicide the only option for you

i'm sorry you had a bad childhood :(

not really. especially after everyone grows up hearing the same shit about girls fucking black guys, yet some of them do it abyways. it's like the kids I went to school with that eventually became meth heads, we learned the same shit, heard the same bad news about it, yet they still did it. no sympathy.

>Should I start down the path to become the meal ticket for a kid who isn't mine and a coal burner who makes bad life choices?

C'mon man. Don't even encourage these whores with some sport fucking. Just find a good woman and be a good man to her, whether you're just dating or starting a family.

Avoid that shit unless you enjoy being pressured to become a surregate daddy and walking atm machine, all for 5/10 sex while her nigglet c-walks around the apartment.

don't

kek pretty much this

this is my thoughts you reposting shitload

I've dated a couple of single moms before but i'd never date one with a half-black baby. all PC aside, if some dumb white bitch is walking around with her black baby and no daddy, you'd have to be a dumb fuck to have any interest in that moron who made the dumbest mistake in her life. plenty of other degenerate good-looking girls who want dick badly too. go find one of them

kek, imagining that little girl crip walking around while OP begs this whore for a handjob.
Do it and post pics, OP. We could all use a good laugh at your beta-ness.

truth. single mothers lust for the cock and dont get out much because of their fucktrophies.

Ive had considerable success on CL picking up single mothers. make it perfectly clear up front that you have no interest in being anyones stepdaddy and stick with it.

after all- if they have kids already, you know they put out

I would date a single mom only if:
- she had the qualities I'm looking for
- her ex/the father was out of the picture
- it were possible for me to have input raising the child, not just following the mom and financially contributing

>retroactively cucking yourself

Plus, I don't think even niggers want to fuck obese neckbeards.

reasonable and true post, I am impressed

Why would you adopt a kid that isn't yours, when you can just make one yourself with a woman that doesn't have kids?

not if she fucks niggers...there won't be any tread left on them tires...it'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

just to fuck yes, but relationship no, waste of time "oh I gotta go home to kid" "cant fuck tonight she might wake up"

The only time it is acceptable to date a single mother is if all of the following are true:
>the father is deceased, not some deadbeat that she was too stupid not to fuck
>the kid is not half black
>the woman is young enough to have more children, and will be willing to have your children
>she doesn't currently have more than 2 children
>she works and contributes enough to make up for the costs of the kid(s) that's not yours
>she's a good mother to her existing kids. You get the rare opportunity to see a woman's parenting skills in action before deciding if she's going to be the mother of your children or not. She better perform well.
>she has some other exceptional quality that puts her above the average woman (emotionally stable, highly intelligent, extremely sexy, etc...) to make it worth the extra baggage she brings to the table

Then, and only then, is it permissible to date a single mother. Anything else, and it is just a waste, since there are so many single women who don't have the extra issues that come along with having a child.

/thread

This would be in the event I loved the woman. Obviously I prefer my own children and wife.

jidf is strong in this thread.

I was thinking the same thing. Impressed

i thought this way before too. i dated a girl who had a kid already, dad out of the picture. some kids can win your heart. her little girl was amazing. when i broke up with her mom, the biggest thing that hurt me was not being able to see her little girl anymore. she was awesome. now she'll probably be raise by some coke-slinging nigger and end up being a mudshark and having some nigger baby and being a single mom. sad

"Don't worry, we can include her so she doesn't feel left out."

>a penis having a bigger circumference than a baby's head

cute loli, you mean white monkey.

/thread

Sure, but why would you let yourself fall for someone who has a kid, when you can spend your time with single women without kids?

tbc=tiny black cock.

kek at those shoops from mossad servers.

That is sad. There are so many kids needing a father.

But why did you start dating her in the first place and let the kid win your heart?

Thoughts on bait threads? Pic related

If she had what I was looking for, but already had a kid, I'd seriously consider being with her. It's not ideal but if she was for me, that wouldn't end things providing the father was out of the picture and I could have input on raising her child.

Or we could just let the black men have the white women and the white men can all take asian girls (cuter, less entitled, many more of them).

You totally ripped that shit off of a family guy episode.

>more of them
I thought Asians chucked their newborn girls into the river.

nigger lovers deserve to die alone after a life time of being used by niggers as a cum dump and being laughed at, so she knows what a piece of shit she is

I didn't know she had a kid until the 3rd date. yeah she kind of tricked me, and I didn't want to be a dick and just walk out right away, we went to the park... I guess my paternal instinct kicked in for her (not a smart move) but i saw this little 4 year old girl who enjoyed everything that was happening around her and not knowing that in a few years she'll see the reality of her situation and be devastated. I wanted to at least be someone she could confide in since I knew I was going to leave the picture soon, but my ex couldn't hold on to a phone number long enough to figure out where she went. They're just a memory now.

How do you remember getting fucked over this fondly?

look, i love women and i love fucking them. sometimes shit happens. shit happened in this case.

I think you should go be a hero.
End your self. You already hate tourself for being white. So go agead and finish it. I mean why hide in a 4chins thread and talk tour bullshit? Lol its not edgy its not cool. It only majes you look like the nerd you are. Thats why chad and the crew take your lunch money, and took your girl friend. Now forcing you to realize how much of a fag you are by how much you scroll thru the Trap threads. See thats why youdont like black people. Because when your girl left you for the bbc , you secretly wished it was you being taken by that cock.
Envy is a motherfucker and jealousy is his bitch.
And you?
You're just a bitch ass motherfucker.
Lol fucking secret fag.
Pic related : thats you when your girl came home that night.

Oh well, if you're okay with it that's fine I guess. But I think showing up with a kid on the 3rd date is kind of a shitty move.

Is this a serious debate? I mean, obviously if you want to fuck a little girl but is all grossed out by the incest bit of fucking your own daughter or niece then hell yeah finding a single mother is your best option. Especially if they are poor trash you see your nightly visists to their little princess as a price to pay to keep a meal ticket around.

it is, and the reason she did it was because she was obviously ashamed of it. i didn't have the heart to make her feel shitty about it.

Seems everyone is a fucking racist lil dick, woman hating faggot on 4chins. Smh fucking manlets..

She shouldn't have had the heart to trick you into a situation where you would possibly feel shitty. But if she felt she was responsible for her actions, she would not have turned out a single mom I guess.

A lot of the ones that got knocked up early on put a huge amount of effort into their looks and will get with a pretty ugly guy to make up for the baggage

So if you're a guy usually getting 3-5 type women you can easily bump yourself up a few notches if you go for a mom. The problem is that now you're with a mom who
1)didn't make it work with the dad
2)didn't make a good decision to abort
3)only really has her looks and settles down

That being said, I refuse to date a woman with a kid.

>Pic related

Moms like a man to keep their daughter occupied and daughters need to be kept in line.

how the fuck can she be a mom? she looks like a 17yo..

>I refuse to date a woman with a kid
thats common sense, user

but that doesnt mean you cant fuck them.

that's exactly how i look at it. she's lived a life full of bad decisions. I'm one of them, but I can just pull away and move on. She can't. The rest of her life will be the same old bad-decision shit. I don't get a kick out of making her feel bad about it.

Win-win.

no way, maybe 3 at the most

Fair enough, good on you.

she looks like maybe 6, 7 years old to me so yeah, way too young to even have her first period

she'll probably look adorable with her lips and tiny hands wrapped around your dick though

>Implying anyone wants chinkified children and entitled overbearing and demanding in-laws.

It's part of the white man's responsibility to help raise the children of black men born from white women.

>she looks like a jew
>nigger kid with blue eyes thats ready to explode into a giant ass alien insect at any moment
nah

asian girls in my opinion are pretty entitled. Although maybe cos i've only dated ones from rich families

It is almost as if socio-economics dictate ones sense of entitlement; not the colour of ones skin

No but I would gladly spank her when she's a naughty girl.

>socio-economics
poor niggers and white trash are the most entitled faggots you'll ever meet. I guess your theory still holds water, but in reverse standards.

so you are saying that in your experience poor people are entitled and I'm saying that in my experience rich people are entitled.

Maybe, if our collective anecdotal evidence is to be believed, humans are entitled little shits and we are all just me me me wailing little cunts?

Hey everyone look! Its a weeabo!!!! How cool is he, he loves asian women and wants to see the white race die out!!! WOW you sure are cool and 10/10 special
Kill yourself faggot or write your name in a blank book and hope it kills you

>agead
confirmed nigger

for you my friend

Double nigger detected

i lol'd at the word "chikified" lmao.

how cute. he saved the thumbnail

The last six digits of your post ID are the same in reverse.

Make that 5, not 6. My bad.