Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go fuck your self Hamburglar.

Wouldn't a double quarter pounder just be a half pounder?

>2016
>not going to burger king for angus beef and paper crown
pleb

Yes but each patty is a quarter of a pound, so double that is 2x patties.

But point taken, the whole weight of the meat is 1/2 pound.

What a pleb.

is that a big mac?

I'm headed down to the local gay bar for a Double McQuikie, yes I'll have fries with that.

It's a Double Royal With Cheese.

mcdonalds is shit tier bottom of the barrel fast food

why anyone over the age of 12 would willingly go there is beyond me

Only ion Europe. Because of metric system.

KEK HAHAHAHA sides in orbit

Two times one quarter is one eighth.

Check out the big brain on bread!

>two times one quarter is one eighth
are u ok

Royal Cheese not stupid ass Royal With Cheese like in Pulp Fiction

I dont eat shit so i dont eat at McDonalds. But i like Pulp Fiction.

Go fuck yourself. Everytime I see this fucking thread I get a craving for some maccas.

Fuck off with your "viral marketing" McDonalds.

>for a Double Mix 5th class Meat with solid horse cum, hot, probably sintetic fries and ice cold gassed addictive substance

What the fuck is macas?

Anyone with half a brain can make a better meal than anything on the FatDonald's menu that is far tastier, far healthier, at half the price of a value meal.
Plus, then you don't have to deal with the kind of idiots that work at / hang out a McDonald's, so you've got that bonus too.

Thats my meal of choice holmes.
Havent eaten mcdonalds since moving in with the gf though.. Which is odd because i can see two from my second floor windows theyre so close..

fucking amerifats

That's probably your subconscious mind trying to prevent you from getting fat, sickly, and undesirable since you're now relying on a romantic partner to pay half the rent.

It's a good survival strategy; you should thank your brain from keeping you way from that shit.

Aussies have such a short attention span, they feel compelled to abbreviate EVERYTHING- it's pretty annoying.

I fully agree with you.
Both me and my gf cook well and are thrifty..

But cmon man, you can make things that taste better than mcdonalds, but can you make things that taste *like* mcdonalds? Those fries though...

Its not even food so you cant categorize it with home cooked. If home cooked food is sex, mcdonalds Is pure greasy salty fatass mouth masturbation.

why do you fucktards say "Wish Cheese" it comes with cheese anyway.

American education everyone

I thought it was having less money but i dunno maybe.

It was never a bad habit to begin with. Id eat it once a month maybe. I was never overweight.

Also I lied. Weve been over twice for mcflurries.

Why do you care?

Only in every country in the world except the US.

what people from other countries don't realize is that the American education system is actually very successful

it's not supposed to make you smarter, it's supposed to make you an obedient moron

>tfw anorexic and McD burgers are so helpful to get those easy daily calories in
>almost got that new 800 calories big mac one day but I realized it's not worth it because I feel sick after eating it

Well, then. As it turns out- your brain's survival strategies are weak, your genetic line is unsuitable, and you won't last the winter. Enjoy your McFlurries while you can.

Possible. My staement is based on Pulp Fiction, like i said to other user.

Nah. We're metric in Canada and call it a quartrr pounder.

But we also use both metric and imperial interchangeably so that might have something to do with it.

You son of a bitch

Well, from a phonetic standpoint, "Maccas" doesn't make any sense as the name is [MC]Donald's- notice there is no 'A' between the M and C. It would make more sense if you said "Micks" or like what a lot of Amerilard's say "Mickey D's".

Oh, and by the way, this thread is a forced meme, and I'm a McDumbfuck for posting in it.

I suppose if you need to pound down a lot of calories at once, mcdonald's is decent at that.

But if you're anorexic and not eating that much to begin with, your body's probably not used to all the salt, refined sugar, and saturated fat that comes along with a mcdonald's meal. That's gotta be tough on the system.

I'd personally go with grain-heavy meals- you can get a lot of calories per volume from rice or bread/pasta products without downing a ton of shit as well. You add on some sauces thick with healthier fats, and you'll probably be alright.

At fucking 9? Whats wrong with you

Get me 2 apples pies and a double cheese!

>Mcdonald's
Why would anyone willingly allow this poisonous shit into their body?
Even other crap like 5guys or wendy's are much better

Get over it you over-entitled foreigner.

>At fucking 9?
I feel kind of weird explaining this, but... the internet happens in more than just your time zone. It's even bigger than the tri-state area, slightly.

Oh man, you must be so healthy! You're just too good for McDonalds, bro!

Kill yourself.

Agreed.

Really, we should be treating our own bodies better than fast food... but if we are going to eat shit, there are 100 better options than McDonalds.

fuck off donnie, ya orange dickhead

400lb landwhale detected

How come nobody posted what he said about diet coke in this picture?

No theres only one timezone, see?

McDonalds is shilling on Sup Forums now? How low can you even get? I chuckled audibly.

McShill, McDonald's is hands down the fucking worst fast food option available. Their entire menu sucks, including their premium menu because they use the fucking shittiest/cheapest ingredients around. Literally the bottom of the burger barrel. I'd rather eat whatever is left in a Hardee's dumpster than eat that shit.

one sixteenth actually

donald does not approve of your comment

youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk

/thread

McDonalds is worse than dog food. Dog food has real meat in it.

That explains ray comfort lol

Mcdouble is better you dumb nerd.

two times one quarter is a half

idiot

MCDONALDS MCDONALDS KFC AND A PIZZA HUT PIZZA HUT