Mu u are just dumb hipsters who are all gay

mu u are just dumb hipsters who are all gay

no u

thanks i take that as a compliment :^)

angery

then ten cocks in my ass agree

HUNDRED ROUND DRUM, GUN A NIGGA DOWN WIT IT

I wuld pu mi cock.in.datdog

only that last part is true and you know it!

i wish my doge was still alive :/

this is literally inarguable by the way

the angels of light were better though

lmao fuck

Oh, you're calling me a hipster, are you?

I bet you think you're so fucking funny. Look at you, you fat little shit. Sitting there behind your computer monitor giggling like a little school girl. That's not even the worst part about you, though. You fat shit you sit on Sup Forums all day jerking it to naked drawn children. But that's ok because they aren't real. You sick fuck I bet you think rape is funny. We'll see how funny you think it is when I shove my cock so far up your ass that it sticks out of your mouth. Oh, and you think i'm a hipster? I'll have you know I have Merzbow and Kazumoto Endo's entire discographies and I usually listen to both at the same time. Is that something a fragile little hipster would do? No, because hipsters (like yourself) are fragile little pussies. And I could break you so goddamn easy. It wouldn't even be a competition. Your fat ass could run for 5 seconds but it wouldn't help. Because wherever you're going, i'm already there fucker. I can teleport to your exact location in approximately 0.375 seconds. You're gonna regret your stupid little shitpost. When I show up, you'll wish you were fucking dead. But that's OK because when i leave you will be. And I won't be caught. You absolute stupid fucking faggot. Be prepared. It's not gonna help, but you might as well accept death, because I will show no fucking mercy once I see your potato chip greasy ass sitting in front of your monitor with this exact thread open seeing how many (You)'s you've gotten. So you soon fag.

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

could a hipster do this?

i don't know if it's more hip to aim for trips and miss or aim for trips and get them

I'll turn missing them into a trend eventually.

you're right tho

But seriously now

FUCK

BEAUTIFUL

Witnessed

"Hipster" is term that means one who smugly exhibits uniqueness in a conscious attempt to be recognized for loosely following, synthesizing and/or starting new stylistic trends in reaction to the norm.

Of course these people are going to distance themselves from terms if they become passé. They re-brand their movement as "yuppie", "trailblazer", "experimental" or "creative" so as to prevent themselves from being understood too easily, that is essential to what hipsters do.

these trips grant him an eternal afterlife

my bad rip doggo

SHIT

OH BABY

wow

True

duc

put me in the screencap

Wait, let me do all of em:
>my sides are in orbit
>fucking kek
>include me in the screencap
>hi leddit
>KEEEEK

I'm missing some, but whatever. Fuck you, put me in the cap.

holy

It's funny because basing your personality on the opposite of what's popular means you're still basing your personality on what's popular on some level