Is it okay to hit a female in self-defense?

is it okay to hit a female in self-defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/qIInpvQlJOSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's ok to hit them whenever

yes

Not okay for anyone to hit anyone. But do I love me some justifiable violence.

I like to hit women during sex

and not during sex.

yep. what if a female bodybuilder or some skilled female mma fighter attacked you, would you honestly not fight back because they're a woman? a primitive way of thinking.

Yes, but then you need to rape them to get the point across.

Yes, but you usually don't have to because they're weaker and thus easily restrained without needing too much violence.

I don't know sweet-heart.

If this issue is bothering you, here is an MRA chat room for support:

join.skype.com/qIInpvQlJOSM

A female can brake ur nose just like a male

It's ok to hit them if they burn the roast so self defense is a gimme.

man this bullshit year.
Yes it is okay to hit a woman in self defense, also when a woman didn't make you a sandwich, or even as a non verbal way of telling her you love her.

id hit that

Kek, have you seen how the average woman throws a punch?

That shouldn't matter.

>the way you punch someone is of no consequence to the probability of breaking their nose with said punch

It's not about the result.
It's about the action.

You should not have double standards based on gender.

It's okay to hit a woman period.

It's not about gender. When someone dangerous attacks me, I fight back. When the attacker is obviously weak enough to restrain without using violence that's what I do. Women just fall into the latter category more often.

trips truth

This. If you absolutely must, slug a ho. But unless you're a manlet you can usually laugh it off and wrap her up.

No.

>be me at busy train station
>man is walking out at pace
>crazy women, possible partner, is on his tail trying to pull him back
>she continues to grab him as he tries to fuck off, both look heated
>he turns around and smacks her then leaves in peace
I was shocked until i spoke to a wise old lady about it and she thought the woman shouldnt have been harassing him like that
>i think fair enough

Thats so sexist women can be just as strong as you!
In all seriousness a bitch shouldnt be able to get away with hitting a guy. They often act on their rage and emotions and can be corrected. No hate involved.
You should see how obedient women are in islamic countries, but you wouldnt hear libtards about that. Cause religion of peace and other hilarious memes and myths

Worst I've done is slap one upside the back of the head. But she had just plunged a kitchen knife about 2 inches into my thigh.
I didn't close fist punch her but threatened to spread her nose across her face and she saw that I meant it, dropped the knife and ran off.

If you can let them know that they've gotten to their free hit limit and they're about to be destroyed then usually normal people would back off. But those deluded bitches that never had someone say no to them will probably need a mild demo before coming to their senses.

What sort of ghetto do you live in where women are flying off the handle in violent rages all the time?

Fuck off

>women can be just as strong as you
Yes, but most aren't.
>In all seriousness a bitch shouldnt be able to get away with hitting a guy
No, I would press charges.
>They often act on their rage and emotions and can be corrected
>You should see how obedient women are in islamic countries
In the civilised west we deal with things in a different manner. That means no excessive violence/physical punishments. You don't beat the shit out of someone if you can restrain them and wait for the police to pick them up.

It was bait why bother responding?