>2016
Why do people buy iPhones today?
Android phones are much better, I like Samsung, its great built, great quality, glass and screen is GOD tier (even apple ordered millions of AMOLED screens).
Never crashed, never failed and work as Formula1!
I had 3 iPhones, I am not apple hater but just being realistic, everything is better on Samsung, they even beat apple at sound!
Give me one nice reason why would you buy Apple over Samsung (or any Android)?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note7-8082.php
youtube.com/watch?v=-y3XuhMJQ28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think buying an iPhone was ever about quality?

Cuz sweg

Then its about being ruled by Apple and restrictive access on your computer?

Personally I like the way iPhones look and the ui looks nicer imo. Also no viruses is pretty cool.

Apple was brand with most class and quality, best materials etc...it just felt premium.
Also it was reliable, no bug and crashes.
Had best sound and interface (they used to make and still make iPods)
BUT BUT BUT
They are behind in every segment I mentioned.
I have 3year old Samsung, I used to have iPhone 6 and I braked him by accident.
This Samsung is 5x better phone, its Samsung Galaxt NOTE 3, I cant imagine what does NOTE5 or NOTE6 do and have, actualy I think I saw NOTE 7.
Pic and link related, its NOTE 7
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note7-8082.php
What sweg, its phone for girls and kids and stupid cops that dont know to use Android, be real.

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. Worst phone I've ever owned.

>no expandable storage
>no way to manage files
>speakers are shitty
>display is outdated and dim as fuck
>camera is the worst I've seen
>crashes every half hour or so
>battery dies at 50 percent
>boring, bland phone overall

Once the note 6 comes out, I'm leaving iPhone and never looking back

Only problem with premium Anroids is that they are 50% more expensive than Apple's today.

Dude like I said I had iPhone6 and NOTE3 is 10x better!

Imessage

you fucking retards are pathetic.

While I'm team android I'm going to play devil's advocate.
IPhones are built much better. Sleeker design, much more durable. The OS is simple, clean efficient. It does what you need it to do, and you'll never experience bugs. The OS is solid. You buy your IPhone, log in and you'll never need to troubleshoot again assuming you get all the updates. For programmers IPhones are easier to work with, so App creators always put their products on the Apple App store first.

Androids are better for many reasons, #1 being pirating music, but they also tend to be larger phones that have more customization and can run demanding apps better.

I bought an iPhone 6plus A while ago and haven't looked back since.I usually keep my phones for a long time so I wanted a phone that would still be useable within a couple years. I See people using iPhone 4s all the time.
Also upgrading after years is much easier with an iPhone I think since it's pretty much the same phone newer and with more features.

I have the same phone
>no expandable storage
Why didn't you get the 128 gb model you poorfag
>camera is the worst I've seen
Your full of shit
>crashes ever half hour or so
Never happened to me
>battery dies at 50 percent
What does this even mean
Everything else is right

I prefer Android because ios will never allow me to do this.
>pic related

I don't care what phones you faggots are using. I'm going to rape your father's for being in this thread. But I digress, I have a beef with apple that starts before iPhone. Cannot deny they pioneered build quality, but most premium phones are nice. I pre ordered the HTC g1 from google. So you shit sippers can thank me for android even being a viable platform .

i don't know all i know is i was gifted mine for free so i took it

It is better OP its just that faggots like to bandwagon, ignoring the better because one is mainstream.

Your comments run off on tangents and are incoherent babbling. Please dunkbyour head into a deep fat fryer

And I am using over 3year old Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3....it's better than iPhone 6 (I had iPhone 6, I told beffore).
People dont realise that if you look at android phones you only buy PREMIUM phones, most expensive ones, not millions of low budget or average or whatever.
Like Sony Z5, Galaxy 6,7edge, Note ,4,5,6,7, LG g4 g5 etc....
Those are the phones that will last and run like a rocket, they also keep prices and are built with high quality materials etc....simply best phones.
Not because its mine but I think that NOTE serioes is best phone ever!

Your not wrong I'm drunk friendo.

Galaxy 5 active. Works like a champ.

>FAST FOOD WORKER DETECTED

>I was almost going to consider he had a point but then I realized I could say he works at a fast food place

You're so wrong about the app thing. Making ios apps is a pain in the fucking ass. It is just targeted more because people who have iPhone are more willing to waste money on apps.

When I was talking to software designers on here they heavily advocated the apple os and all seemed to agree it was easier to work with. It also might depend on which you're more proficient with though.

samsung a shit, but god-tier ads:
youtube.com/watch?v=-y3XuhMJQ28

>Never crashed, never failed and work as Formula1!
neither does apple
ios is made to last
>I had 3 iPhones, I am not apple hater but just being realistic, everything is better on Samsung, they even beat apple at sound!
samsung sounds like shit compared to apple

Yup, I know...and I never said it but my iPhones crahsed many times, its not A LOT, but 2per month for example.
Galaxy never crashed.
No wonder Apple is losing batle but if they lower the prices for their phone by 30-40% that could be good.
They got 0 chace to compete with Samsung!
Only idiot could say that this doesnt look superior to iPhones (pic), forgeat about specs that are insane, its just piece of ART.

>Paying hundreds more for an upgrade that costs 50-60
It's not being a poorfag, he just made the logical choice.
>Camera
iPhone has a decent camera but fit a flagship phone it loses to m multiple high end Android phones. Enjoy your camera bump faggot.

But my Samsung has
>better batery life
>removable battery
>Micro SD card slot
>Better screen quality
>Stronger screen (AMOLEDs are hard to crush).
>Its customizable, it means a LOT
>Sound is 10/10 (maybe you tried some 100$ Samsungs, try Galaxy6)
>It works easier with PC to transfer data
There is many other things I forgot, just tell me one thing that Apple beats Samsung!

Revenue

Designers? They wouldn't know shit about the tech. Any dev will tell you ios sucks balls. They have a walled garden system, and it's just gross. You have to own an apple computer, you have to wait a week or so to get updates approved for your app. It's just garbage.

I could have also been talking to some idiot apple shill-tard because I had assumed apple products would be harder to work with, and he seemed adamant about android being impossible to work with.

>Revenue
NO
My Note3 costs ~ 390Euros and used one is ~220Euros
Its model from late 2013, iPhone 5s was back than Apple flagship.
They are same price, I am talking all the time, look at best models of android not cheap ones, they lose price verry fast.
Used Galaxy 6edge is over 300Euros in good condition.
Btw EU to USD is like ~15%more

>thinking revenue = resale value
Yeah, that explains why you have an android.

Sorry english is not my native language so I missunderstud you, no need to be donk.
I speak 4languages, English is a MUST to know but it not my native, some words (like the one you mentioned) are harder to remember and are not used that comon.

Revenue is how much money they make from the product, not how much their products are worth

No viruses? What are you doing, loading warez with your phone?

Jesus, i download a ton of apks and never had a virus.

>Iphones are easier to work with

you clearly never made any kind of app,

Play store : 20 pound lifetime membership

Ios store or some shit: Monthly sub

but my iphone has
>2 day battery life
>jailbreak which does like 90% of what u just mentioned
>128gb of storage bc im not poor

This

>697318102
Seelurk moar

Thnx, but speaking about economics of a company is whole diferent story/thread and diferent arguments.
While Android and Samsung as a leading brand that works on that system runs and grows bigger and faster, on the other hand iOS has to break.
Not to vanish but te be weaker.
It already is.
And I belive they make a lot from one iPhone but do you think that for example samsung makes small profit from Galaxy s7edge that cost almost 1000$?
You simply cant use 2days battery on iPhone!
jailbrak is great thing but its far from android.
128gb is extreamly overpay, I am no poor either, I had the same model as you did, just saying...Dont see a normal reason to buy iPhone!

???
I take the cheapest that comes with my contract so I can make calls and write messages

Unless you do system administration on the run because you are constantly on the move for your company it doesn't matter what phone you use. In the end you all take pics of your cock and send them to presumably little girls who are men in disguise.