I must fucking share with you what happened tonight. Definitely most sexy and most HC night I had. Blood and sex

I must fucking share with you what happened tonight. Definitely most sexy and most HC night I had. Blood and sex.

I went to a club with friend David and his gf. They watched GoT and got drunk, I arrived to their flat and had drinks with them. At midnight we go to a club.
I am trying daygame and nightgame stuff. Night club game is perfect.

I meet 2 girls, blonde and brunette. Already a little drunk. Got them talking. I want blonde.

They start making out in front of my face. Can't believe it. Every 2 minutes just sucking on their tongues. Beautiful.Swaping ice from cuba libre with me. Blonde one has bf. Brunette it is then. Blondes bf named Radim (czech) attacks me after hours of chatting for no reason. I hit back. No stress, I do fight club with my friend David regularly, I dont mind fist to the face. Apparently he hit some other guy before me too.

Turns out the guy he hit is doing MMA. He knocks Radim out in front of the club. The two girls and me are taking care of his bleeding face. He has 30m amnesia. Cops. Ambulance. He has broken ribs and nose. From fucking two hits.

I leave with brunette. Her flat. Lie in her bed. She is preparing to sleep. Touch her in between her legs. French kissing. Eating out. COndom on. FUck. She pulls the condom off. I want to really feel you she says. "I cant fuck you without a condom" I say. She is cool with that. Gonna visit her in 8 hours with like 2 packs of condoms :D

So we fucked with stains of blonde's bf Radim blood on our body. Most hc night I had :P

I fucking love life.

p.s. I apparently look like the guy on the pic.

Good story man

and you're telling Sup Forums because.....?
You got no friends to tell or what?

>697312052
Cool story bro, i'll buy one cool story bro

And then you woke up.

Well, I'll give it to you, at least you don't dream about cocks, and that's a major plus these days.

Sure, what can I getya ?

>not fucking her w/o condom
you some kinda fag?

dude, if she was willing to fuck me, a random guy from night club, the same night we met.. that says something about her :D She could have something and dont know it. I already got tested for HIV 3 months ago, and the feeling of waiting was not pleasant. I want to live.

Indeed :D

I bet you've waited weeks to samefag these.

Ur picture and comment don't go together

Cool story OP.

>turn down fucking pussy raw
>using smileys
>someone else fought for you

Conclusion:
>huge fag bragging about being beta on Sup Forums because he has no friends

what? nobody fought for me. Radim hit me, I hit him back. Problem solved. He got rekt by some other guy he hit earlier.