She wants some good product and is willing to come over to my apartment. How much do you think I can convince her to do...

She wants some good product and is willing to come over to my apartment. How much do you think I can convince her to do. Not sure of her sexual history, but from what I've seen on her Instagram she has some pretty slutty looks. Pic related

I'm assuming you're talking about heroin?

If she is sick or going to be sick in the coming hours then you can tell her you want to fuck her ass and take your shit covered cock and ram it down her throat.

She'll do anything.

I only have opium. It's better for the come down. Morphine kicks in fast, then the codeine holds you over after it starts to wear off and the thebine picks you back up and gives you an after glow. I'm a pro but don't touch H. She's not in withdrawals yet, but I want to fuck her ass so I'm wondering if I can just stall until she starts to feel it wear off and agrees. She's super petite too, only like 4-10 which is hot asf

No withdrawals and no dope. You may get a kiss.

post more pics op

you could be a Sup Forumsro and have her do a cam show for us

Her friend just texted me saying she needs it and is coming over now. I think I'll just let her get high here and take advantage while she's nodding out. It looks like decent tits from the little bit of cleavage I see, but I can't more see because of the stupid Instagram frame. Stupid kids need to post full bodies not fucking squares

He said those are from her instagram. Do a Google image search

She's legal to fuck here, barely. Not old enough for all 50 states though sadly

She's the short one obviously. One on the left is her friend who's texting me rn. She doesn't have a phone, but her friend says she's definitely dtf if I get her the opium. My stuff is pure too, not like that stepped on heroin tar out here. She'll be high asf

Her friend just sent me a bikini shot of her. Not sure if she was having a bad day or the angle was bad, but I'm having second thoughts now, not as fuckable as her other pics. I don't know, thoughts?

she definitely doesn't look like the type to fuck for drugs. you aren't gonna get anything

soooooo much experience here. this guy. this guy knows all about only getting pussy with drugs.

Well I don't take money, I have plenty from my other job. It's anal or she can withdraw and beg me to fuck her an hour later

I'm not about to be a baby daddy for this little girl. I'll put my girlfriends vibrator in her pussy, but the only place my cock is going is mouth and then ass. I thought tits too, but after seeing her in a bikini I doubt they're fuckable.

And guess who just showed up at my house and is out front rn. Gave her a xanny to take the edge off and she agreed she's dtf. I slipped her 4mg, which should knock her out, so getting the ass will be easy. Didn't look as good as her pics, but here's one I took for you b/ros

yeah no fake

show ass or gtfo

Godspeed, pervert user. Take pics please and post them while she's passed out. Dick in ass preferably

Bump to see if user does it

Op here. I gave her some vodka to speed up the Xanax, once she passes out, I'll bring the tablet in and take pics and do a time stamp. In the meantime, here's another pic

Any chance the friend will come over too?

Also, just to make sure she wasn't a narc and I was being setup (I don't trust her bitch friend, I used to fuck her on the regular so I wouldn't put it past her) I did the cop test where I felt up her tits. They're disappointingly small, though her nips are seriously like an inch long so I'm going to see if we can't have some fun twisting and pulling hem, making me beg for the painkillers

Her friends pussy is bushy asf, I don't want her anywhere near me unless she's buying from me. Though it would be fun to make this girl eat out her friend through that thick bush while I fucked her. This girls waxed co pretext, he pussy looks like she's 10

Tell the friend to come pick up her girl. That'll get her over. Then make her eat her pussy for the drogas.

creep shot so we know youre not full of shit OP

Now get nudes for us!

Bump for pics

Bumping so this won't die
Hope you win Sup Forumsro

Figured this was bs. Fun while it lasted...

This sounds like bullshit, but one more bump for that small possibly that it's not.

Bump

B2

So I guess this is a bullshit thread

yup

they're always bullshit threads

on Sup Forums OP delivers less than 0.5% of the time
it's the nature of Sup Forums
welcome to troll central.

Stfu op you're a faggot you posted this last night dumb cunt

correction
0.05%

still havin my first coffee