Is Duterte Jesus?

Will you fit in my mouth?

I am from philly

No. Duterte is a faggot who won't legalize weed here

Probably

I'm the white skinhead with the bottle

You look like the one who is muscular and all but is secretly gay

PUTANGINA MO

Why do so many of you flippers think your garbage heap of a country is the best place on earth but then run away to any country that will take you??

Do you guys all cheat at darksouls 1 or is you connection just shit

How old are you kid? I bet youre not even 12, what a fag

How does it feel knowing all other Asians hate filipino's and think you're a gutter race?

Our country is the best place on earth if it wasn't for our shitty government

Yeah m8, you gay
Probably shoved that
Bottle up your ass
Repeatedly

PUTANGINA MO RIN GAGO PAKYU

Wrong. I'm not gay. Just asking for the fuck of it. Thanks Sup Forumsro

I'm fine with that as long as they're referring to filipinos below the poverty line.

You sure look like one

Yeah m8, same for Mexico. I live in Texas but life in mexico is so good, if you actually manage to make good money, which is extremely rare. Corruption sucks ass and the Cartel have infiltrated the shit out of the govt

Nothing wrong with anal stimulation mate. As long as it's not another dudes cock it's all good. Ever jacked off with something in you're ass? I'ts good every now and again. Not something you'd want to do all the time

How many cocks have you thought about sucking this week?

Also why are you all so goddamn good at karaoke?

What's with pinoy pride? Filipinos probably have the least to be proud of. You are all annoying selfish corrupt unevolved jungle monkeys who instead of fixing their own problems just expect other nations to fix them.

But now the elected president seems to be doing fine. In about 2 years our country will prosper

Most of filipinos are talented and i dont fucking know why except for me because i dont have one

None. The gayest shit I've ever thought about was a ladyboy sucking my cock. I reckon I could get off on that only because I know it's wrong (nothing wrong with being gay I just like taboo shit).

How many dolla for you momma-san to suck my dick?

We aint japanese you horse shit

Why is Filipino spelled with an F, but Philippines is spelled with a PH?

Actually Philippines was supposed to be spelled as Felipinas until the Americans invaded us.

Isn't philipino the right spelling?

Liberated from the Spanish or invaded?

Its probably both kek

Filipino is the correct spelling or pinoy in layman's term

Can you bring me summer lumpia.

what's up with the apparent surge of filipinos on Sup Forums?

>pinoy
I knew that.
But don't you guys speak portuguese too?

idk. been lurking since '08 though and started shitposting this year

I know what lumpia is but wtf is summer lumpia? Is it for newfags?

No we don't

Masaya dito. Kakatamad kasi sa boring shitposts ng pinoy. Tanggal stress lang. Taga saan ka sa pinas pre

piner

Checked. Laguna pre. Ikaw?

We just started to to make our own threads now. We've been here for a long fucking time.

San Mateo. Haha. Bata ka ata eh. Ilang taon ka. Tulog ka na lang hahaha

Do you train in kali or eskrima?

Oo bakit? Bata pa ako nung nagsimula ako dito kaya di ako nag popost. Kahit ngayon naman eh kung malaman nila edad ko b& agad

not OP but PHfag, I mean cmon. That's just in Tekken 7 with Josie

ay lagpas b& na ko. Hahahahaha. Tangina ka lalaki ka naman ata anong problema kung bait

Kaya nga. Hahaha! Wala eh next year pa bago ako makalagpas. Masyadong maaga sinira ng Sup Forums konsyensya ko

picture mo talaga yan? Antanga mo hahaha

OP here. Dafuq are those?

Is this what Filipino girls look like when you fuck them?

Lumang lumang pic naman yan eh. Syaka di nila ma rereverse image search yan. hahaha tinesting ko na eh. Nilagay ko na rin kase dati sa face r8 thread dati yan para kung sakali maalala ng iba

you again. I was the first one who requested in your thread yesterday

atleast sigurista ka na. Sinira ka na ng Sup Forums Hahaha

My girlfriend is 27yr Filipina teacher in quezon city she claims to have had 1 boyfriend. Is she bullshitting me or is common some girls are actually "good girls"

Are Filipino girls sluts?

Magkano naba isang litro na coke?

not OP again but same PHfag, Where did you meet her? Internet? If it is on the internet, then goodluck man. Probably not. But maybe you struck gold. Maybe

Oh hello my friend!! In that case this is for you :)

OP here. Teachers to me are trustworthy so good luck in life

PUTANGINA MO MAURICE DIMARUCUT BUMALIK KA PAGIGING MEMELORD MO SA FACEBOOK BETA EDGELORD KAYA KA WALANG GIRLFRIEND AT PURO KA REKLAMO SA BUHAY MO KASI LOWLIFE KA KATULAD NG LAHAT TAONG KAUSAP MO SA CHAT MO GAGO OK GUYS TIME TO RAID TO HIS SHITTY LIFE AND MAKE IT EVEN WORSE

inb4 DO IT
fb.com/BelowInfinity
fb.com/profile.php?v=timeline&id=100005559821633&refid=17

Mahirap na. Hahaha

this thread needs more filipina sluts

Wala nang isang litro ang coke pero 1.5L dito samen 50

why are you cunts so god damn cocky and annoying?

i don't think i've ever met a flip who wasn't a complete jackass.

Underage pinays are sluts. Most of them

2edgy4u

Thank you based user

Here's another

Sino to? May mutual friend kami na taga dito samen.

Then the filipinos you met are probably undergrads because most of the filipinos who finished professionally are polite. Not saying this because it's my race, im saying this from what i have observed.

Any opinions on this girl?

needs to shave or trim.

How come flips are so good at DDR??

Most of us spend time at the arcades everyday. Try going into malls' arcade and watch filipinos play mvc2 or even SF4

tekken too

This

Filipinofag here as well living in California. If you guys think Trump or Hilary are bad choices you should google Rodrigo "Digong" Duterte and watch him talk about how many people he's killed, how many villages he's run through and how many women he's raped. People line up in the street and cheer for this motherfucker.

why are so many filipinos pedophiles

Especially here in my city. Fucking traffic he's caused is too damn much

umm actually no. im pretty sure theres much more pedophiles in us or euro

Thats gay