Allright guys, serious question here

Allright guys, serious question here.

Besides fucking, what can / do you do with your girlfriend, or with a woman in general?

I am seriously asking this. They seem so shallow, the cannot hold a conversation and they seem to have no hobbies or whatsoever.

>No, watching desperate houswives and that shit isn't considered a hobby.

Thank you for your responses

ITT: Lonely 11 year old.

My girl actually plays the same video games and watches the same anime as me, so we have plenty to do together.

They're rare as hell but they do exist.

Not much. i guess it gives some people meaning or because it's the norm to be married or have a girlfriend/boyfriend, but then again i dont have living relatives to impress.

Some are different, others solely depend on you thinking of something to do (and will reject every idea untill you run out and they pick what you mentioned the first).
You got to accept that some people still don't know what they really want in life, and that you can help them figure it out.
Don't you sit down at some point and have no clue what you want to do (with your life)?

>Don't you sit down at some point and have no clue what you want to do (with your life)?

yes I do, even if I got a job

>They seem so shallow, the cannot hold a conversation and they seem to have no hobbies or whatsoever
genuine question, have you ever spent time with a girl who wants to spend time with you?

based on your post all the girls you are talking to don't like you

so to answer your question, you're picking the wrong girls

Do you have any social live at all?

It sounds like an age thing. Unfortunately, by the time the ones that do become interesting, they're not available to you. Good luck, user.

Some people just don't know what they want, maybe girls have that a lot because they constantly get guys wanting things from them and don't understand how they should live their lives

>genuine question, have you ever spent time with a girl who wants to spend time with you?

yes.

>Do you have any social live at all?

I had one, until recently. 5+ years relationship gone.

>It sounds like an age thing

being soon 27 ? I hope it is not

Now all I got is my job.

Humanity is doomed. The reason every advanced civilization fails is eventually men realize that females are retards and procreation is a waste of time and money.

>yes.

you're picking the wrong girls, then, dumbass.

>every girl i spend time with is shit but it just keeps happening to me even though i see happy couples everywhere WHY IS THIS

>Now all I got is my job.
There you go, it's not all bad. Actually, it's great because you can now fully focuss on your job and do something usefull with your life, rather than fucking bitches without creating offspring.

We all know american girls are mostly shit. My condolences.

Well, I am fine, whatever that means... I am just not happy.

Haven't found the right one yet OP.

En mass, women are nothing but vapid cum dumpsters. However, there are a few out there who are worth your attention who are good at sex, attractive, and also can be a chill person to hang with.

Gotta act quick though when u find one, because they're obviously sought after and it will be a lifetime of fending her off from other dudes (but if youre really great she'll tell them to fuck off)

u should try consciousness melding

i'm not american, but maybe that's the source of OP's stupidity

checked but really if you're relying on women to make you happy you're a bigger moron than first appears.

>>>
>Anonymous 07/31/16(Sun)16:18:54 No.69731
you will become happy once you get your next paycheck and it doesn't get stolen by a slut ;)

>Go do whatever you enjoy, look for single women there
>post an ad on a dating site listing what you enjoy and ask for woman with like interests
>join monastery and settle for the occasional gay sex

paycheck is today. I never had trouble with money, neither did I ever fall for the "give all the money to the girl meme".
I even manage to save some.

>i'm not american, but maybe that's the source of OP's stupidity

I'm not american, but I'm still from some ok but still crap european country. I guess the majority women are shit no matter where you go

Raise our children
Going to the zoo today.

We go out, restraunts, bars, etc. go work out together. take nieces and nephews out to parks on weekends. watch t.v. series together (dexter, shameless, and such, not house wives) make plans for trips out of state.

plenty of shit to do besides fucking, you just need to stop finding dumb whores.

Its true my gf has literally zero hobbies and she pushes her way into all my free tim bc of it. God i wish i was single and forever alone again that was the easy life.

Bro that's what i do and it's boring as all fuck.

MOAR LATEX

>I guess the majority women are shit no matter where you go

everyone is perfect for someone, you just have to find the right one, my dude

you do all that shit and it's boring? I'm starting to smell basement dweller now. that's what life is, going out and experiencing shit, if you find that boring thend you should probably shut yourself away.

Well I play vidya with mine

You have to be a retard who has never been with a woman. If you love them they become your best friend and the most important part of your life. You'll support them like they would for you, go out, have fun, talk about deep topics, laugh, cry, you will do everything if you're not a fucking Sup Forums neckbeard retard.

All women are like this. Can confirm. Been married for years. Women are shallow, selfish and love to spend your money on dumb shit. Stay single, trust me. Relationships are a fucking trap

I'd watch my ex play JRPG's, we'd watch anime together, coop vidya, nerd shit.

People in general lose their hobbies, that's why most of them have kids, get married, and become normies. Their dreams are dead.

I'm a music composer, but I've never dated a girl who could do anything musically. Almost all of them did art shit though, which I can't draw for shit. 80% of the artists I hire are female. Most photographers I see are female.

>talk about deep topics

I think you are the one, user.

let me share you my experience :

>let's talk about maths
'nah user i'm not interested in that'
>let's talk about physics
>let's talk about stars
>let's talk about philosophy

I guess you get the idea. And i'm not even making stuff, this really happened.

18 year old identified

That's quite a suit...

>80% of the artists I hire are female. Most photographers I see are female.

Ha, spot on

>Hurr durr, need more women in STEM, hurr durr this is too difficult, let's drop for something more easily and complain how women have it all hard.

That affected me more than it should have, the picture as well

To be quite honest i go for outdoorsy girls. I can't stand it when all a bitch wants to do is sit inside and watch TV. When a girl starts asking me "hey wanna go somewhere, wanna go fishing, wanna go for a drive" is when they earn my respect