FAT HATE THREAD

Fuck you, you niggerfaggot

haha fatass detected

I hate self-pitying fat people.

Better than being skinny twig

>Better than being skinny twig
66kg, 175cm, 10% body fat.
I have abs, you have rolls. stfu

I hate when people are consistently unhealthy because of their own choices rather than a mental illness. Food addiction is a real thing, and I can't hate on people like Boogie for having it. However, if you are a fat fuck because you won't get out and walk for a bit and always order the triple cheeseburger, then fuck you eat a fucking carrot.

If you are trying to lose weight but struggling, good on ya, try your best.

Recent studies indicate the same cognitive processes associated with seeing rotten food are the same processes that occur when we see fat people.

145 pounds is borderline anorexic
I'd much rather be fat then a hungry faggot who doesn't leave footprints on the beach

>I need to get the approval of some random people online with ironic opinions

I'm not fat or anything, but threads like this genuinely piss me off.

I know people considered obese who are quite friendly, approachable people, just like you and me.

Neckbeard faggots and weebs are okay to are okay because they are sub-human trash but generalising fat people is quite absurd.

Rekt m8. Also you have been baited

> not able to tell height in "cm" because fat people am are dumb

almost as much as they hate themselves

lol, you'll never know how nice it is not being a tub of lard. Stay mad fat boy

Is that by american weight standards anorexia?

> implying it isn't natural to hate fat people

Hating fat people is the mark of a fully functional brain primed for success

its okay to be fat as long as you understand it isnt okay to be fat.

Boogie is a really good guy too.
Fat people that blame everyone else for their problems, criticize society for not accommodating them and don't bother to improve their situation make me sick

"This is where I keep my genetics"
*opens fridge full of sugar water*

Fuck you fat fucks. I don't want to see you, no one does

Yup, Boogie has real excuses. Most fat people don't.

Lost

Anorexic? You americans really scary me

Depends on height. If your like 6 feet tall and 145 lbs, then you need to gain some weight buddy

> holy shit cringe

We aren't all that fucking stupid.

This site is user newfriend let's respect that and not make remarks on others phsyical appearance

fucking manlet nigger

nigger you just called someone with a bmi of 21.6 anorexic

>primed for success

If this post is ironic or not is irrelevant, but since people actually think like this I'll explain

I know several obese people who are arguably successful.

When you see a fat person you can train you brain to not be a superficial piece of shit and accept people for who they are.

Now I'm not a moralfag or anything, I hate niggers, heebs and sandniggers as much as the next user, but I hate these people because I'd categorise them, as in their is a difference between a nigger and a black man or a difference between a sandnigger and a muslim

Thinking I literally meant he was anorexic and not just a skinny fuck

I don't think so. I used to have 145 lbs and I'm 6'1". Of course I was skinny but nothing repulsive neither dangerous for my health. That was 2 years ago. Now I am ~ 155 lbs

Fat hate thread on Sup Forums....most fags are fat here smh

Believing it's normal to weigh the same as a 6th grader as an adult

Now exhale that beer belly, faggot!

You were that fat back when you were a kid? Holy shit

If it's healthy and works for you then I'm not one to say anything about it. Personally I think height and weight should go together rather well. At your height is personally like to weight more in the high 100's low 200's but with a well built body.

Fat people are disgusting, i can deal with slightly chubby, but anything above is really vile.

That wasn't me. I said he WASNT.

>let's respect that and not make remarks on others phsyical appearance
then don't post your fat gut you dumbfuck

>am are
>weight in cm
you're embarrasing yourself

I'm a fatty and I hate fatties. Was normal weight, kinda buff, but then I started getting health issues from stress and got prescribed meds for depression.

After that I started to gain weight and the health issues accumulated to the point where doing sports was harsh. I know I should eat less and stop drinking beer, but I've been stuck in that limbo of not giving a shit for a long time now. I accept my fate for the time being and I know I'm fat and I know I'm to blame

That being said, fatties who blame circumstances and others for their fuckin lard asses piss me off the most. I don't understand how these people can exist in a bubble of perpetual denial of facts.

OK sorry

If that's what you think a fat gut looks like I'm seriously concerned for your well being and think you need to eat something

Little baby man.

I'm fat but I'm also rich. And if you're rich it doesn't matter what else you are. Girls naturally want to suck the dick of the big spender.

butthurt fatty detected
go back to /fit/ and post on SS+gomad threads you fat cunt

Skinny fucks just mad because their girlfriends are bigger than they are lmao

I'm sure from not eating anything you have become very irritable and with your poor self image issues i think you should take a nap then start a meal plan to get your weight up

You've been far so you know how it is. Now work your ass off and be fit for a few years. People treat you entirely differently and go out of their way to help you, employ you, etc. Also it's endless top shelf pussy. Endless.

Just try it for once. If you don't like you can always go back to fat.

>>ITT: fatties being butthurt

6'4/180 Master Race reporting in
This is now a rate thread

Not being at least 200 pounds if you're over 6 foot and under 200 you need to be euthanized

Except you have a terrible self image. That's why most pron doesn't have fat fucks. You can't perform and look disgusting. Seeing your own fit self fuck a 8/10 is amazing.

Imagine if you were wealthy AND fit what you could do.

Nah fuck that shit some family came to stay with us. Her easily 320lbs hasn't worked in years government brnifits sits and watches tv all day. Her boyfriend 380lbs same boat. They stay with us because they are too cheep for a motel. The bf gets stuck on our couch and it takes two people to get him up then he walks up our 12 stairs to the bed room we let them stay in. Gets winded goes into room and has a panic attack. Wtf. They allways stand in the way no matter where you are and they are too lazy to even get of the couch to get food. Even my kids notice," anons why do you watch TV all day, come play outside with us." Me dieing of laughter inside. Fuck fat people. Captcha. Select all images with pies

Honestly don't out right hate fatties for being fat, it's the little things that make me home in on the fact that they are fat.
Example would be if there was a fat person just standing there catching his breath, no problem
If that same person was in a grocery store blocking an entire isle while looking at ham shanks or something then I get mad that I have to walk around so that I don't get caught in their gravitational pull. Then I rage at the fact that they are fat.
also hate the body positive fatties.
I mean I'm lazy but if I was fat I wouldn't accept it as something I would want to live with.

Not sure if /fit or fat

BACK ToO REdIT

Yes.

1. They don't wash under the folds and tend to get infections there
2. Can't do most activities (roller coaster, skydiving, etc)
3. No self control
4. Repulsive
5. Fat pouch hides their penis
6. Early erectile dysfunction

that of the picture is not fat only, he is morbidly obese. He is a fucking sick... I dont hate fat people, they are funny almost always

>No self control
haha, and you?... and me? haha
... self control, fuck you

What's his excuse? Why did he choose to be fat?

Bet you 10,000 dollars he doesn't wash under the fold

I just like watching hamplanets pretend to be human.

Fake but still good, the objective tone is excellent

>secret food/weapons storage
>eating contests
>transcends limitations
>meat shields aren't meant to look pretty
>pouch acts as a protective cup
>don't want their superior fat genes to multiply

I may be 130 pounds but it's all lean muscle and I could rip your tits off

Honest reply:
I actually do discriminate against fat people subconsciously. I am not proud of it, I try really hard not to be a cunt to people based on how they look. Still seem to end up doing it anyway.

No - I feel sorry for them. I hate when they try to pass off their fat as "beautiful."

Anyone got a pic of that graffiti?

This ones sorta dumb because there's no proof she actually said that
Still kinda funny though with the hourglass drawing

Why do tipicaly hot skinny girls always have a belly button piercing? Genuenly asking.....is it part of a club or they just dumb cause everything was always given to them and they never had to try for real social interaction

Wew lad

I used to be a fat fuck. I'm from Europe, spent a month in America and came back looking like fucking Rick Ross before that nigga got a hang of things, as did I.

Lost weight last summer, went back to school and only then did I see how many problems fat people make, not all of them of course, but most of them.

They are fucking obnoxious. They feel like they own the whole fucking bus. They aren't even going to make a SLIGHTEST FUCKING EFFORT TO MOVE AT LEAST A FUCKING INCH SO I CAN PASS NEXT TO THEM WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM AND TAKING IN THEIR SHIT BODY ODOR AND SWEAT. Fucking fuck, those fuckers sweat faster than a bitch in heat.

There are actual fat people who understand that not only is this a health issue for them, but that it may also cause issues in society, SUCH AS TAKING TWO FUCKING SEATS OF THE BUS. WHO THE FUCK PUTS ONE ASS CHEEK ON ONE CHAIR? FAT FUCKS THAT'S WHO.

Fuck all y'all fatties. I can do so much drugs and I'll live so much longer than you. Fuck bitches, get money, while y'all eating them burgers and practice self pity. It's fun, aye, I know, it's also addicting, but trust me, it's so much more addicting to be healthy.

Like the bike user

lookie a fattie

Being overweight is fine as long as you're not a putrid tub of lard you fucking retard

I work at a water park as a life guard and it makes me hate them more every day, it's just disgusting to look at. There is a lot of child abuse too.

Yes, but i like my girls chubby

As long as we're making a cringe thread, I'll contribute:

Agreed but not nessicarily
As a pretty small dude I have to say It's hard to be lean but at least keep a healthy weight for you height, I stay on the lower end of my recommended weight for height and still have a protruding tummy-wums. If you are overweight and healthy that's great but taking steps to make sure it's muscle and not fat are also important because weight recommendations are there for a reason

Hate? No. I have fat friends. But I think they are gross.

What bothers me most about them is that they
always have a rancid, yeasty smell about them like the bottom of a day-old bakery's dumpster

Exactly, shit's disgusting