I matched with a girl on Tinder but had no idea what to say

I matched with a girl on Tinder but had no idea what to say.

A week or so has gone by, is it too late/weird to try and strike up a conversation with her now?

Also what is the best thing to say to a match on Tinder? I've been told to outright compliment them, but is it not weird complimenting essentially strangers?

It's not too late and about the compliment, you need to compliment something innocent like her eyes.

That makes sense, the more subtle the better I guess

Is it too late? Its fucking Tinder..

Just stop you are too beta.

Just say something about the titties. It's clear she likes it.

Ouch, sure got me good fam

"ey, you gurl you wanna hook up?"

>I matched with a girl on Tinder but had no idea what to say.
I know that feel
I have a lot of matches, bu i never talked with any girl

> The struggle

Its an app for getting laid. You really think she is checking it very day.. oh no user hasnt messaged me cry. No shes already getting dicked down by the other 80 dudes willing to fuck anything above a 5.

Tldr: just message her

Never compliment a women you don't know and who has not earned it.

Complimenting a women to strike up a conversation immediately displays lesser value to a women. This in turn shows a far less sexual market value to her and you've lost the battle before it's even begun.

Don't ever compliment a women unless she earns it. She earns is by sending out indications of interest in you first. And you get her interested by staying mysterious and exciting to her.

Start the conversation with a simple hello first, ask how her day is going, then from one of her photo's find something that you can relate to, like travel. If she posts a pic of her on a beach or something, note that beaches in south America or Europe looks a lot different. Every girl loves travel, and if you drop a small seed to her that your a traveled man who has been a lot of places, this sparks an interest in her and she will want to know more, like where in Europe or south America you've been and surely a question will follow from her asking where you've been (it doesn't matter if you've never traveled anywhere, it's tinder, your trying to get laid not pass a polygraph).

Reeepost

I don't know if Tinder is different in the US but in the UK the impression that it's more serious and about dating. I'd like a gf as much as I'd like to get laid tho lets get that clear.

Just ask if she's down to fuck

"mods"

Literally no girl will show any interest towards me first

Mods

But what if she says no then I get an even worse rep if she tells people that may potentially know me, shit spreads or am I paranoid?

@697316653
Double bait lol xb

Either way, just message her at worst she doesnt message back but it will have nothing to do with the period in between.. if anything use it in your opening message. Not in a creepy way but in a playful wow your beautiful, cant believe i didnt message you early.. sort of way.

Tinder pushes everyone to be "funny"
>copy, paste pickup lines of google

>On a scale of one to America how free are you this weekend?
I use this on every girl match with, shit works about 75% of the time, surprisingly.

Makes sense

Really? Lol

>@

get fucked summer cancer

MODS

mods

Because you have to build it.

Look, you have to look it at like they do. They have armies of thirsty men who have all been told their whole lives to 'be yourself' or 'say something nice about her' to approach women.

Hell, look at all the posters here who have told you to compliment her first.

So she's inundated with tons of the same old messages of 'you're pretty' or 'I like your eyes' or 'nice tits'.

But in you come at her totally innocent in the beginning, simple statements of 'I see you like coffee from your profile, coffee here in the states tastes so much different than coffee is columbia' or 'you like dogs, I wish I still had my 3 dogs when I lived for a while in russia" or whatever.

This achieves a few things.

First, your not like every other guy who hits her up as you don't show interest in her already off the bat. That's special and different than other guys in the past.

Secondly, your interesting in the fact that you have a story. Places you've been, things you've seen and that's exciting to women.

And 3rd, without telling her more than passing info about your dogs, coffee or beaches, it shows that you don't find her interesting enough to elaborate on coffee beaches or russia yet, and she has a deep seated desire now for her to validate herself to you to get to know more about you.

And all of a sudden bam, she's chasing you for interest versus the other way around.

Women love sex and want it just as much as we do. But how they get there is far different than we do. We have all been lied to our whole loves about how to atttact women, and it shows on things like tinder. Stand out. Be different and you'll be suprised at how successful you become.

What does it matter if im 5ft 9 and i dropped out of college, i dont care if we have anything in common im only gonna fuck you.

mods

Mods

Mods!

Yeah, what you're saying does make a lot more sense, I think I will listen to you. Thanks user!

Say she makes your dick denser than a Neutron star.

Ask if she has Snapchat

Why?

So you can Snapchat her some dick pics of course. Send them immediately and don't stop sending them