I don't get why there are people that *despise* him the way they hate Joffrey Baratheon or something...

I don't get why there are people that *despise* him the way they hate Joffrey Baratheon or something. Yes his character has been flanderized, all the characters in the the show have been, I enjoy it all the same.

How does it go over people's heads that he is a *parody* of an asshole and that there is no way someone like him can function in the real world without getting called out on his shit?

>he is a *parody*

There you go, using words you don't understand.

Literally no one hates him. It's impossible.

He's by far the most popular character on the show.

I see tags on pics of him like "bastard" and shit and know of at least one person who won't watch the show because of him. Many times I've caught discussions about the show where people would mention how much he triggers them, maybe its just me.

but he's not really a parody of an asshole anymore. he's a parody of a bundy-esque serial killer.

I preferred when him being a sociopath was subtle. Still funny though.

wow you wouldn't get very far on game night. dennis is a "bastard" man, obviously.

sounds like all your friends suffer from special snowflake syndrome

Nothing has been sublte the last 3 seasons, same with Macs homosexuality or Dee being a bird

>there is no way someone like him can function in the real world without getting called out on his shit
People like him get called out all the time, they just don't care.

I can stand most of it except for Mac being gay. That stopped being funny seasons ago. I hope they drop it already.

yeah that's by far the worst running gag. They should have dropped that a long time ago.

homophobes

No it really is hamfisted, you can't have a character's main trait be that they are closet gay, come out and then go back into the closet. Why because it makes no sense.

Mac was funniest when his gayness was so subtle and difficult for his own character to understand that he came off as more of a manchild. But the point is that they are all slowly descending into madness.

you need to surround yourself with people that aren't faggots

Denise is the best.

Macs been gay since the show started. He was always up Dennis' ass and he only really tried to pick up chicks because he was following Dennis. I mean the whole Tranny thing happens right at the beginning seasons.

If you're a fan of the show, none of the characters are unlikable. This is what makes it a great show. except maybe Artemis sometimes.

>He's by far the most popular character on the show.

Who is Frank, user.

But literally every Frankcentric episode is garbage

Normie/Pleb ranking

>Dennis
>Charlie
>Frank
>Mac
>Dee

Patrician ranking

>Dee
>Dennis
>Charlie
>Frank
>Mac

Dennis+Dee and Dennis+Charlie are godtier pairings.

Birds of a feather...

this

>dee ranked first

oh fuck off. you're just being a hipster

The last 3 seasons haven't been funny, and anybody that likes them is probably someone who only got into the show late

Season 5 for me. 3-5 are Goat. Season 6 - 10 have been either hit, or miss. When it's hit its Gold like Dennis and Mac living in the suburbs, when it's a miss, it's a turd like Asskickers united. When it's a miss it's still more enjoyable than anything else desu tho famalan