Look at this shit. It's straight out of a movie plot

Look at this shit. It's straight out of a movie plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And don't forget.
>pic related.

>the Donald calls out muslims for months
>a muslim calls out the Donald

What's uhm.. what's the surprising part here?

It's not surprising that that muslim scum runs his mouth. I hope those animals are locked up and shown the autopsy photos of their dead son for the rest of their lives, that should teach them for being uppity.

lol oh ok

Is his wife Phyllis from "The Office"?

/thread

Liberal propaganda
Fuck off shills

Are you a sandnigger lover or something?

It's sad Trump will still be burdened with the constitution, I'm certain he agrees it's important that we cull all muslims, but "waaah waaah you can't do that to people", bleeding heart bullshit. I just want dead muslims.

his service is documented...oh wait, I forgot that "easily verified facts" are just "liberal propaganda". My mistake, I forgot to put on my retard hat.

lol oh okay

so are you OK with getting rid of the 2nd Amendment too?

wew lad, the same typical leftie response of repeating yourself because you have zero input

kys my mans

You just sound like a young white dude born post 9/11 with 0 grip on the world. Nobody cares about your opinion.

lol

Not for whites, obviously, but it'd serve the US if shitskins weren't allowed to hold weapons. It'd serve the world if we stopped protecting nonwhites by manner of law.

Law is a white invention, so why not protect only whites? Killing a nonwhite should be as illegal as setting a mouse trap.

sure pal. Tell me, how white trash are you? Are we talking trailer park here?

>plot
>muslims

So now this Muslim, who wouldn't let his wife speak, is disparaging the blacks?

Lol cry more faggot

You should be more focused on getting ready for the 9th grade timmy. And turn off that Lincoln Park music.

One dad says trump is bad
Is Muslim for liberal cucks
Fallen soldiers for republicunts
They're trying to make a moral conflict but it doesn't really work because mudslimes are all trash and he might have been fighting against the trash, but am I still supposed to care he was just Muslim? No, they're taking away that he was a person and just calling him muslim

G8 b8 m8.

>Not for whites, obviously
MY SIDES

Just wow, I can't even believe you'd have and opposing point to me, wow, I'm gonna laugh now to show you how dumb you are wow,
>explain my side?
Are you raping me?

Khizr Khan, the bereaved father of fallen soldier Capt. Humayun Khan who attacked Donald Trump last week in a speech at the Democratic National Convention, told CNN’s Jim Acosta Sunday morning that terror has "nothing to do with Islam."

Evil Muslims denying the evil that Muslims do. He probably also beats his wife according to Muslim tradition.

Adolf hitler is that you?

Lol, a Soviet weapon, and the American in firing blanks. Perfect analogy.

Comparing me with Hitler doesn't change that every muslim man, woman and child should be killed.

Lol who the fuk made this sht. It uses completely wrong definitions of Islamic language lmfao. just looks professional cuz it has a graph and material design style to it

> I hope those animals are locked up and shown the autopsy photos of their dead son for the rest of their lives

So you don't want Muslims to fight FOR the US? You want them to fight against you so you can play the eternal victim huh?

Get a job and move out the basement... real life is out there.

>Muslim dies for America
>fuck that piece of shit and his fucking mourning parents
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
this is how it is, really.

You are completely incapable of communication outside of memes and buzzwords.

>I just want dead muslims.
join ISIS then, they kill more sandniggers than anybody else.

Of course u cite his evilness in an action condemned by Islam. Wouldn't expect a moron like u to be able to separate cultural bullshit from religious law

But it does make okay to disregard your opinion...

Who here has seen Lawrence of Arabia or knows anything about history whatsoever? Anybody? Do you suppose the fact that every time there ISN'T a radical Islamist taking over the country in the middle east, the United States military topples the existing government might be a factor here? What about the fact that your parents tax dollars (because you're all a bunch of unproductive hicks) is buying ISIS' oil?

This this this

I want them all dead, I want them fighting for their lives in a little hole and losing, it makes me fucking sick seeing them.

My dad watched the DNC and said it looked like the Reagan RNC from the 80's or whenever. He said he's voting for Gary Johnson on the basis that 'when the Republicans put up an actual Republican I'll vote for him'. I told him I'm still voting Trump tho.

This. Guaranteed Cletus ITT

I dont think you realize there are heaps of white muslims.

You mean a muslim died in the middle of failing his work as a spy, no muslim fights for anything other than the death of all others.

that hero died for you and your freedom useless piece of shit.

Traitors, they need to die.

That spy died before he could poison the military from inside you mean.

Are we saying Donald will be our next black president

Lmfao u really can't accept that ur wrong can u?

>presented with facts
>gets mad
trumpets gonna whine.

>I want them all dead

Why?

That's cool, we understand that most Trump "supporters" on this site are underage edgelords spouting memes and lashing out against someone they perceive as a motherly figure.

Your dad sounds legit though.

Jesus user, that's some hate you got there

Por que Mr.kkk?

oh wow, you said something I better say wow because so sarcastic wow my man wow oh wow

→荻野由佳
=→小熊倫実
→加藤美南
→北原里英
️=→佐藤杏樹
→菅原りこ
→高倉萌香
️→太野彩香
=→中井りか
→奈良未遥
→西潟茉莉奈
️→長谷川玲奈
️→本間日陽
=→村雲颯香
=️→山口真帆
=→山田野絵

Gawd. orange is the new black

>Probably haven't seen his speech at all
Bait

Because they're not people, all muslims want is the destruction of the world, they enjoy the suffering they cause while they are never attacked from the outside.

They're bad people, we're good people. We have to cull them so the world can move on.

So you admit you know nothing about Hitler as well....

>he attacked Trump
>he is evil
>he beats his wife
>this evil muslim
>terror terror terror
mouth fart

There have been over 1,000 years of Muslims calling other Muslims unIslamic, and accusing the others of not being Muslims.

Your babbling lacks knowledge. Basing your opinion of millions of people off the actions of a minority with in their group shows ignorance. If we were to kill all groups of people based off the worst of their kind who would be left standing. If we were to remove the constitution do you think you'd be safe? From a government that wants nothing more than to take what you strive so hard to earn, a military that has no problem on mobilizing against its own people. Id like to think no one is as stupid as you so I'm just gunna guess your comments are bait. If that's the case congrats you got me to respond, if not then I really hope you get to experience more of life so you won't be blind.

Holy sht user 10/10 baits

>Law is a white invention

The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian law code of ancient Mesopotamia, dating back to about 1754 BC. It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world.

Wikipedia.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi

It's technically an arab invention.

I listened to his speech, typical muslim lies and diversions, that asshole, his wife and his whole family get hard when they know a non muslim got killed.

If he said the truth he'd be yelling Allah Akbar and pledging allegiance to ISIS.

just because someone died in a war does not make them a hero. do people not understand definitions anymore? same with gender for you fags.

But what about the walls? Y do they only talk back on mondays?

>I wanna kill an entire populace
>comparing me to Hitler is totally rude
>derp

That's before whites migrated to Europe, it's a white invention.

Only an intolerant idiot would make such a bigoted statement.

Cpt. Khan is an American hero, the very definition of heroism.

You are a simpering weakling.

There have been over 1000 years of Christians calling other christians heretics.

Oh, so you're a fanatic.

Never mind, nothing to see here.

Fuck this whiny liberal bs.
His kis was killed by mudslimes, the same mudslimes that trump is against, but trump is the bad guy here?? GTFO

Says the guy citing fucking Wikipedia ... So much fail

Sources? Exactly, Islam has only been around for just over 1000 years, all this sunni Shia shit started about 200 years ago. Also give me one reason that Muslims are bad. With evidence. Not just fuk those guys they're ugly

You've been indoctrinated- congratulations you sound like Isis talking about the west you ignorant piece of shit. Saying they pose no threat is just like saying they are all ISIS- it's just as ignorant

No wonder ISIS hates you all. You people are evil.
You can't expect them to be tolerant of assholes like you...

>it makes me fucking sick seeing them
poor thing, move to Arctic then. Good riddance.

Don't honor that animal with a title, all he joined the military for was a nice chance to shoot as many of his 'fellow' soldiers in the back as he could, but he was dumb and he failed.

actually most trump supporters are working class older males. younger people would be more inclined to support hillary because of PC. PC is very appealing to younger people and people in their first or second year of college like yourself

You just explained why mudslimes are shit....derp

Shows u also probably don't know a damn thing about isis either

you're the kinda american twat ISIS love.

Bigoted twat.
You are filth.

>on this site

Read bb

The way they push out new maggots every day, the Arctic will soon be Al-arctic unless we finally do the right thing and kill them.

that is unreadable

We'll I'm 30, white, married and working class but that's okay :^)

That whole edgelord thing might be true on Sup Forums but he's over 45% in the polls, so that's legit.
The conventions got into his head I think so maybe that shit will wear off. I told him that Gary is cool but since most Johnson voters lean Republican that it's a vote for Hillary in a divide-and-conquer sort of way - one less vote for Trump. He's hardheaded but he's never in his life voted third party. I may get through to him yet.

Liar.
Fool.
Idiot.

All apply to you.

nigger im on this site and im not underage

He said he sacrificed more because his muslim son died fighting other muslims..

Sounds like we've got a muslim problem

Suggesting the modern Hassan Chop! has anything to do with ancient civilization, or civilization in general.

Are you a muslim? You sound like a muslim.

Go rape your preteen daughter, leave the internet, I pray for your death.

I know ISIS is the true face of Islam, it is what all muslims are programmed to be. Our intervention keeps that caged, but every single muslim is just waiting to let out their true nature, they are animals out for blood.

I don't see how you go from "build a wall" Trump to "open borders" Johnson, or think they're both cool when they're pretty different.

did you miss the "most" part? i get you dont understand the meaning of most words but thats okay

your fight is lost, little brother. Soon, polar bears will convert to Islam too.

you better just lay down and die.

I'm just awake, and more and more people will be too.

I want a muslim hanging from every lamppost.

Babylonians were not Arabs.
Babylon was a fertile crescent civilisation.
Arabs come from the Arabian Peninsula.

>I pray for your death.
you sound like a Muslim.