Broke up with my long-distance girlfriend last night after finding out she's a paedophile, exposed here:

Broke up with my long-distance girlfriend last night after finding out she's a paedophile, exposed here:

imgur.com/a/guhon

Wtf OP. I was expecting nudes when you said exposed. Not this stupid autistic shit. You're better off posting in r9k

She was some 40 year old man jerking it to your words.

>not being supportive of your girlfriend not matter who she is

You deserve every shit you get you fucking scumbag.

I'll take my chances, big guy!

Here to confirm that she's not a 40 year old man.

>how do you feel about losing me?

kek

Well it's not a crime to be a pedophile, rape is

She thinks that it's okay to have sex with children, so yea...

If she has a problem, you as a Boyfriend are supposed to help her, not to break up with her.
Maybe you thought you acted as a hero but it's more like a SJW.
You DO NOT deserve anything and I sincerely hope you die alone.

she's better off without you

fucking faggot

>girl
>she

lol

I was actually her girlfriend, but I am not going to have a relationship with someone that's attracted to me because I look like a little girl...

gtfo to facebook with your bullshit

She want to have sex with you, are you a child?

No, I am not a child, however I have a pretty girlish body I guess, so she thought of me as the "next best thing" or something

Sorry, my mistake. So you didn't break up with her because of her problem. You did it because of your complex.
You hate to look as a 13 y. girl don't you?

I don't believe you.. post some pics or gtfo

can you give me her skype? i kinda want to talk to her, I feel her

funcking moralfags

just leave her alone, she didnt do anything wrong
she didnt threaten to or cause any harm
gtfo faggot
also dump noodz

show us your flat chest

You know, it wasn't to very long ago that people still married 12-14 yo girls. This is because when they reached sexually maturity they were considered a woman
>if it's old enough to bleed, it's old enough to breed.
>sounds like a good idea to me

this whole convo and source material goes straight to a cringe thread

>thinking relationships matter that much that you can't be picky
>fucking scumbag
Newfag

You gotta show us so we can determine how much of a "little girl" you look like

Nice work being a faggot, exposing peoples personal information to the public is not solving the problem. It's actually against the law, she's a pedophile, good work, you're a faggot.

No wonder the both of you got so close, now go kill yourself.

There you go, I'll get a timestamp if you insist

>"Girlfriend"
>Skype is "austin.trzepacz"
>austin

Well done, OP

yes, timestamp please

I didn't expose any personal information, just publicly available social media accounts. Nice try.

Depends on what type of girlfriend she is. If it is someone you want a future with obviously you need to put in some effort when things get tough. If it's just a fling and you know you don't want her and you to be anything more than fuck friends+ then there is nothing wrong with walking away after some shit like this.

This is Jerry Springer-tier advice

are you a girl?

Looks kinda trap

Hey she's a hebephile. Not pedophile, big difference. A hebephile is a person who is primarily attracted to adolescents, or children who have at least started puberty and have signs of adult sexual maturation, but are still young and developing both mentally and physically. Generally, this means teenagers and preteens between 11 and 14 years old.

Also show us more of your body. Gotta judge how "13" you look.

>ps you've got some nice little titties

Of course moralfags are closeminded sociopaths.

If they see anything thats not socially acceptable, they would off their friends, family, or lover on the spot.

newsflash, she can wish for and imagine anything she wants. as long as she hasn't done anything illegal - and even then she still nedds to be prosecuted and convicted of a crime - until then you're an asshole.
also, as long as her fetish is funneled into legal activities, even better for everyone out there.
but nnnooo you took that away from her, and possibly driving her into doing something illegal to children.
I know of pedos who fuck legal adult small people (midgets) to compensate their pedo drives.
well done asshole, putting possible children at danger instead of helping to compensate

I know the difference, but "10 and up" says otherwise since that includes pre-pubescent children

Sure, you're still a faggot, you love someone enough that you'll move in with them yet you'll spout their secrets to the world when they share something they thought maybe you'd either accept it or not and leave it at that.

Yet you're on Sup Forums bragging about exposing someone as if it was an accomplishment, no you're probably just salty cause you lost your girlfriend and you needed the quick attention and revenge over her "disability" or "attraction".

That's the best tier of advice

Wow I wonder why she didn't want to tell you. You're quite judgemental about it aren't you. Think about this for.a bit... You think she decided to be this way? Did you ever once look at things from her perspective? No,.of course not, because it's more taboo than anything else. Gotta protect yourself after all.

I'll agree with you regarding the kids and consent thing but that's easy enough to argue and change her mind about.

The reason you had to force it.out of her is not because she's 'compusively lying' but because if you admit to something like that, most people throw it back in your face. Why tell someone? And you're acting as if she's shady because of that.

So yeah, even though I would never ever act on my feelings, fuck you dude. You create the child molesters in the world by alienating pedos like that. Attraction != Action

What about the skype chats?

Just to be clear, our relationship was already shaky because of her lies, her revealing her paedophilia is what ended it

not samefag, but this throws that excuse out of the window.

You're a shit person and you're on Sup Forums crying about it for attention

I hope she finds someone who is more open minded to help her. People like you only want such people to molest a child so you get your confirmation.

Google "Kimmykix"
found this image.
if this is your "girlfriend" your GF is a dude.

what do you mean? this is a beautiful woman.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

you're a simple minded faggot. eat shit and die please.

imagine if instead of pedo she was lesbian, then you would sound like a homophobe asshole

"you just admitted that you think it's okay for two girls to have sex. I'm breaking up with you."

I think breaking up was the right thing. Exposing the information is kinda shitty, but meh. If they had acted on such urges, id be all for scarlet lettering them

Also, nice titties

Nope nope. Ever person is different and matures at a different rate. And now girls are looking like they are 16-17 by the age of 13-14. Comparing to back in the 90s when girls looked their age for the most part, except for the occasional few. I was at the city pool yesterday, and my 10yo son was talking to a couple girls for a bit that I was convinced were at least 16. When he came back I asked him if he was into older women, come to find out they are the same age as him. They really looked 16ish to me. It's the what they put in the water, gotta be.

So by her say 10+ (and bear in mind girls mature sooner than boys) she is looking at things that have started to mature or in mid to late sexual maturity stages.

People are fucking weird

so this was a lesbian relationship?

sorry but you have to show us your cunt..

Full frontal.

Those stubbles on "her" chin

If the roles were reversed, guarantee you would not be saying that shit

My read is that it's two traps.

Wonderful thighs. I imagine youre kinda fucked up about this. Mind shimmying outa those shorts?

this is nothing but a trap thread

Lesbians are always mentally ill, are you surprised?

Hereally to confirm it most certainly was a middle-aged, male pedophile you dumb, gullible cunt.

HoLy mOly a gRiLL oN ThE iNterNEt?

>I T H O U G H T T H O S E N E V E R
E X I S T E D

I think there's a penus in there, also with that time stamp I'm assuming you have edge or you are not American

For everyone giving me shit, try to understand that she pathologically lied to me for 3 months, and withheld many, many things including her paedophilia. She literally thinks it's okay to have sex with children, she's too far gone, and I am not going to be in a relationship with someone that toxic.

Both of you are autistic degenerates and you should gas yourselves.

>being this brainwashed
>faggot

lmao
aaww damn, and here I though I found my future wife who's just into pedo and loli's like me
kek

Pic or it didn't happen

You go girl
Now get nekkid

Don't feel bad in the least, you did the right thing for your sanity and happiness
You also did the most you possible you could for her(him in disguise? Might've been a guy trying to take advantage of you) by brining awareness to their mental illness. As for the flak you are receiving here, well, it's Sup Forums....they have never had a relationship so don't listen to their autism

We insist

Fuck off. We don't give any sort of shit about you or your autism. NOBODY. FUCKING. CARES.

> long distance girlfriend

I stopped caring after I read that part.

Well she is apparently a he, see so did she withhold her penis from you?

OH NO SOMEONE LIED TO ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!

No, I was aware.

okay so then about your penis little missy

show us your cunt

WHAT!?!?!? Fucking game changer

It's not that she lied to me, I would just move on if that was the case, it's that she is really, really sick in the head and could do the same thing to someone else.

this. only sane person around.

you really should remove the links to reddit and skype though.

Welcome to the Internet. Population you.

That's harsh... I mean, i don't see a problem with someone being a pedophile as long as they don't molest children.
Being sexually attracted to children is just like homossexuality, it is an anomaly on one's behavior. Not all pedophiles are molesters, the same way that not all straight/gay men/women are rapists.

Wow, i just got serious on Sup Forums. I may need to drink a glass of bleach.

You're going to have a lot of problems in life if every time you get with someone you grill them about why they like your underdeveloped body. Just so you're aware.

Let's see that manface, Butch

She isn't a she at all, it's a mentally ill tranny, stop trying to confuse us.

So you guys are lesbians, except you're both male and have dicks? Fuck off.