Looks like the election is over for Trump. He had a good run, though

Looks like the election is over for Trump. He had a good run, though.

Asians: who cares? We're the only ones still livin' the American Dream regardless of the political climate.

Yeah. A tweet from some random idiot without any citation or documentation is proof enough that the election is done.
Go eat a dick as your last meal and kill yourself, you goddamn faggot.

Asians have it going on
>Be me, live in niggery neighborhood
>Nigger hair and nail place opens nearby
>Is it owned by hard-working nigger entrepreneur who spots a good opportunity and goes for it?
>NOPE
>Owned by Asians, taking dumb spooks for their money

>undocumented immigrants
They are called illegal immigrants

They're the same thing

Thanks for Correcting the Record, Hillshill. $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

No undocumented sounds like they forgot their papers on the buss, Illegal is a better word.

"Undocumented guests" is what I prefer

One has an obviously positive connotation for trying to steal citizenship unlike my ancestors who actually worked for it and assimilated into the culture so they could operate in said culture well. The damn illegals just hop the border with an open hand.

Trump is gonna lose, that is true, but not because Hillary is better, simply because he's shit.
And anyone with morals and self respect would feel like shit knowing they won not because they're good, but because their opponent was bad.

Invasive is even better

>The opinions of illegals, terrorists, gang shooters, faggots and stupid bitches should ever be considered

>Listening to any one of those groups
Trump me up baby.

Pretty accurate

>ancestors

Their ancestors were here before yours

I see a best friend in you user.

Only a Hillary supporter would say that all blacks are the same, that all Muslims are the same and all women are the same. There's no way who they are and what they think can be based on more than what they look like right?

Your ancestors who most likely came here in the early 1900s to work for a better future?

Wrong. Because they wouldn't be undocumented then.

inb4 he's indian

Spineless unwise propagandists is what I call people like you.

>legally
>just like trump wants

Trump is gonna win this shit by a fucking landslide. If you are so sure OP why don't you wager some money to back your shit talk up.

5,000 pesos

Polk stole our land. My family has been living in California for ages so if anything, get the Fuck out. Build a wall. Border it around Texas, OK Utah and GTFO

>500 pesos has been added to your account

They didn't need papers back then, everyone was welcome.

>son of illegal immigrants
>in Med school
>bro and sis are doctors

We're stealing your jobs

I guess it worked cos I am replying, but can't you try a bit harder than this?

>in Med school
On the dime of the taxpayer

>five groups renowned for making terrible life choices
Hah, fuck me.

I prefer "Ass plundering turbo rapists"

Cool story pedro

They were still processed you nigger.

>Ellis island

If trump does half the things the media says about him, people will riot and we'll get change.

Nobody will riot over hillary, because her kind of corruption is something the average street walking retard doesn't care about.

So I vote trump

Why would you do that? just go on the internet and tell lies.

Yes, because that Mexican who raped 15 girls just came here to visit The Grand Canyon!

Only one presidential canidate is directly responsible for the deaths of several American citizens. Can you guess which one?

If elected, trump will be a lame duck. Hillary on the other hand, is truly dangerous and underhanded. This planet sucks.

Have you never been on tumblr, Instagram or Twitter? You can find evidence that the tweet is correct in under 10 seconds

Loans actually. Do you not know how school works? They pay up to your bachelor's. Your on your own after that.
Besides, my family pays more in taxes that the average family income. So I'm sure they paid pack their financial aids tenfold

This

>undocumented guests
I prefer the term mexicans and isis

What the fuck... White people rape way more people's than any Hispanic group you retarded piece of shit. Read a book moron.

I'm a Muslim who thinks Trump is way better than George Soro-- uh, I mean Hillary. Come at me bro.

You got to go back

>lgbtq for trump
>african americans for trump
>hispanics for trump
>probably true
lots of women are voting for trump and lots do not like hillary at all

I straight don't understand the complaints with immigrants when the IMF puts out a study showing they economically benefit their host countries.

Gotta go back to your shot hole goat fucking country sandy. Now get!

Go back where? Sep of church and state fagboy. Muslim's can be anywhere

ramalamastan or whatever shithole you came from

Immigrantion can a negative connotation to it. They are seen as unhygienic job stealing criminals

I don't give a fuck. He jumped over the border and subsequently violated the daughters of the country he invaded. I'd like to see stats on Mexican-white rape compared to Mexican-Mexican rape in America.

So by that logic, why don't white Americans have to go back to Europe?

>economically benefit
But they are a cultural and social plague

>They didn't need papers back then
Being this stupid

I mean I know that, just look at the reactions in this thread. I just don't get where those negative connotations have come from when there are so many independent studies showing they're not based in fact.

They should too. Mudslims, hillbillies, get!!!

Because before they arrived this land was largely unpopulated, save for a few bands of disorganized savages

Bro, media and scientific studies are two entirely separate entities. Public only know what media reports

But that's what I'm saying; the IMF say otherwise. I'm gonna take their word over some asshole on Sup Forums. I don't get why other people can't.

because they're the ones paying for everything

>because white people are more human than non-whites

I figured as much

Illegal immigrants only come here because they live in a shithole country. This causes us to become more of a shithole. Not only that, but the only ones that come here illegally are criminals, willing to break the law by coming here. The cream of the crop when it comes to shitholiness.

I guess I just don't want to admit that such a large proportion of humanity is so brain-dead. You're right, though.

>have you been on Tumblr
>the land of hurt feelings and incorrect information

You're fucking stupid.

Because they actually created the country.

Because we kicked the asses of the people living here and took it, you just sort of sneak in. Conquest vs infiltration, learn the difference.

Wait what am I saying, I'm irish, kek. I'm here because famalam was starving in ye olden days.

Oh look, more progressive liberals forgetting that Asians exist. Do we care about illegal spics? Yeah we do. Do we care about a huge portion of the earth's population? Nah fuck those chinks

>culture of a country who's history is immigration
>social when the rates of drug use among white communities in the Northern states is skyrocketing

>This causes us to become more of a shithole

Like I said, that's simply not the case. So many independent international bodies, not tied to any group or state specifically, have said so.

This is what I mean, there's not logic to it. It's just hating on people because they're different and the media said they're bad.

>Do you not know how school works? They pay up to your bachelor's. Your on your own after that
Apparently you don't

But the media says they're good

everyone voting for hillary does

well technically yes. they're all humans. but they dont have very good judgement

Welcome to "America is a continent, not a country" thing

I don't know where you live but I'd like to see you saying that after reading any of the mainstream UK papers, bar maybe the Guardian (which is shit for many other reasons). Seriously, flick through the Sun or the Mail or the Express and count the number of negative articles tied to immigrants, despite the fact that actual studies have debunked pretty much all their claims.

Trump really needs to start pandering to asians.
If he explains how affirmative action hurts asians and promises to fix it, it'll make up for his lack of hispanic support.

We Americans are very happy for all of this support.

Now fuck off the lot of you

>hispanic support

Actually, Trump is, ironically, well seen among hispanics.

All muslims ARE the same - pedophile goatfuckers. Faggot.

>studies have debunked pretty much all their claims

Studies? By the Public Institute of Sexually Confused Paki-Lovers?

democracy is a shitty system, but it's what is broadly urged to be upheld. so yes, sadly, their opinions matter.

>LGBTQ
>People

Pick one

Yeah it's really helping out in Germany and France at the minute, amirite?

Yeah that's the one.

You're just proving my point that this is down to personal issues with other people rather than any actual reasoning.

>b-but muh terrorists

ISIS are attacking the people fleeing to Europe, and they're relying on idiots like you learning to hate Islam to start a race war. When shit hits the fan people like you are gonna be the ones to start it, you stormfag

>ISIS are attacking the people fleeing to Europe
So you're telling me that priest was fleeing from Syria?

Does the "Q" stand for mental illness

It stands for Quasimodo the hunchback.

My reasoning about that previous statement is that nothing good has came from Pakistan since the foundation of that wretched nation in 1948, which can be solely attributed to hold islam has over the the superstitious and, inbred and savage inhabitants.

Well, that sums up Pakistan, but fuck islam in general, I have studied it for nine years and can confirm it is a pedophile death cult. therefore, I do not want ANY islamic immigration. I will not stop at islam, though, as there are more than a few "white" countries whose representatives on these shores should be forcibly repatriated.

Islam started the "race war" when it's adherents invaded Europe after the death of Mohammed. The first Crusade was approx 400 years later.

Are you telling me it was an act committed by a refugee? That was your original point after all, however much you hide from by putting words in my mouth.

He was Iranian, probably got to France claiming he was a persecuted homosexual like yourself, user.

Well I've studied the US for 98 years and I can confirm it's populated only by Hitler himself. Everyone is Hitler, and that's a fact because I said I studied it.

Your 'studying' was clearly less about informing yourself and more about confirming your prejudices, or else you wouldn't be chatting such shite.

>probably

And herein lies the reasoning of the average racist Sup Forumstard. Never mind facts, am I right?

Well, let us suppose for a moment I AM a racist, does it invalidate my viewpoint, based on historical evidence and Islamic scripture, rather than the platitudes of The Guardian, and the George Galloways of the world??

>a couple social media sites full of underage teenagers
>the voting demographic
I think you might be retarded.

I had no conceptions regarding Islam until there were several hundred murders worldwide over some Danish cartoons. Even then , I had to read the scriptures for myself.

No, it makes you an asshole. Making assumptions about the people I listen to and the papers I read, as well as pointing out how little you know of Islamic scripture; that invalidates your viewpoint.

And as I already said, stating 'he was probably' a your reasoning definitely invalidates it.