Ok solve pic related and I'll post the nudes I found on my aunt's phone

Ok solve pic related and I'll post the nudes I found on my aunt's phone

This was funny a decade ago

"last night I james bond burger your sister"

6 9

We have a wiener

Last night i secretly pounded your sister?

Last night I 6 9 your sister

Last night I silently pounded your sister

"spied on"

NICE

Last night i, I role played as james bond, I was sent on a mission, to track down ISIS, on my way to sandniggerastan I walked past a deli of sorts, seemed to be a family dining restaurant, I peered inside only to be greeted by the simillar smell of McDonalds.

I walked cautiously into the resturant, for on my right were the smelliest of sand niggers, and on my left were american business man talking about oil... I made it to the counter, only to notice the towel head behind the counter had a suitcase strapped to her chest, she exclaimed it was to promote some new burger, But i knew the truth, There was WMD in that suit case, so i punched her in the face and shot her twice... it was at this point in the role your mum said that hurts and your sister blew herself up.

levelnike

60'S bond. #9 On the menu. 69 that sister,

You bond burgered my sister you prick

>Last night i Pierce'd your sister

James Bond + Burguer = Pierce Brosnan

Frankly I don't give Fonzie shit? I should hope not, ehs a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

Last night I 007 Royale with cheese'd your sister.

Christopher Nolan made up 9/11

Frankly, I dont give a shit.

kek

I pierced your sisters buns

what do i win?

He has dubs, it must be true

word order. yours is wrong

Pierced the buns of your sister.

Dem trips

Last night, James Bond and your sister went out for micky deez?

i hate posts like this. stop making me nostalgie. nostalgie is not good for my depression. doctor says i have to stop living in the past.

stop making me long for the past!!! 2006 was best year of my life probably :(

nostalgia*