My girlfriend was recently raped at a party she went to with her friend. Should I be mad at her or accept what happened?

My girlfriend was recently raped at a party she went to with her friend. Should I be mad at her or accept what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

random-teens.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was consensual she just doesn't want you to know so she's telling ONLY YOU that she was raped

She's lying. She got drunk and fucked a guy, but she was raised in a society that teaches her that was rape and she convinces herself it's true to convince herself she's less of a whore.

I know she wouldn't do that to me she knows how much I love her

>Raped at a party
I'm pretty fuckin sure she's lying to you and even if she was taken advantage of, she knew it was a possibility

>how much you love her

What about how she feels about you? Did she tell you about the party beforehand? I'm bething she got drunk and fucked another guy. If she was raped, is she willing to go to the police?

take it from me, my ex was "raped" at a party, its bullshit. you may think she loves you, but man love is just an illusion. i never spoke to her after she told me about it, if you wanna live your life, get rid of that gf. im in a relationship now, and its fucking killing me. even tho its a great relationship, we never argue, fuck all the time, she cooks and cleans, but man, freedom is a high price to pay even for thos things

Just beat her up to make sure that she understands, that getting raped is absolutely wrong and she should better not get rapped next time. Fucking slut!

Where's the rest of the pasta? You have to post the whole thing

greentext so i can fap

Underrated post

I got news for you son!!!

Surely this is bait.

Definitely she just cheated.

What kind of party does a girl get raped at?

Tbh if she went to a party that was so fucked up that she actually was able to get raped, she deserved it.

She wasn't raped.

You should rape her to mark your territory, and show her what a rape feels like, then ask her if that dunk guy really rape her now she knows what a rape feels like, she will not lie again because after the rape you become the alpha of the relationship

>raped
ok

Drive her to the police station to file a report and have a rape kit done. If she refuses, you just got cucked.

There is no other viable reasoning.

>party
>raped
top cuck

thiss

There you go OP. You either put this guy away or you find out what really happened. And if she tries to go out again anytime in the near future she is just straight up lying to you.

Exactly this

If she was genuinely raped it isnt her fault, why would you be mad at her?

She wasn't fucking raped. What a load of shit. If you said she went to the grocery store to buy you dinner and men attacked her on her way to the car and she got raped it'd be another story. But- went to party, raped. Sorry but no OP. She cheated on you and is calling it rape now.

Accept it

Leave her. 99.9% chance it was consensual and she's lying to you.

I agree. No police report, no deal. You also dont look like an asshole for trying to force her to get help. Raise the bet, call her bluff and look like a hero in the process. Its an all win situation. Do.

Things to keep in mind:
1) Western society incentivizes women to make false rape claims. Although many think that we've all "liberated sex" through advances like birth control and separation of church and state, many puritan ideas about abstinence and monogamy still exist - even in seemingly positive forms such as interracial or gay marriage. Because of this, rape is often used by women as an excuse for consequence free sex.

2) For many women, false rape claims are not to make you (the boyfriend, husband, partner) feel better. It's to make her feel better about her own choices. If simple deception was the goal, it may be just as easy to say nothing happened or never bring it up. But one of the consequences of her actions (assuming this is a false rape claim) is she may feel guilty about it. If she explains it's rape she can avoid all consequences including her own guilt.

3) It may not be a false rape claim. If this is true, keep in mind it's extremely common for victims to see it as "you blaming them for the rape" if you start asking questions or giving advice about how she could have prevented it.

4) Her telling only you or only a small group about the incident is not evidence that it's false. Her not wanting to peruse justice, revenge, or criminal charges against her attacker, is not evidence that it's false. Her seeming unaffected by the incident is not evidence it's false.

check out these dubs

Continued:

It seems like what you really want to know is if you can trust her. Ask yourself if she's lied to you before, or if she's intentionally kept anything from you because of reasons like "I didn't want you to get mad".

I would also suggest you pursue criminal charges asap, even if she protests at first. Rape kits become less accurate the more time passes, and that's the biggest evidence law enforcement will look for. Also if this rape really happened, you'd probably want the rapist brought to justice. The more effort you put into this, the more it will be clear that rape is not a "get out of consequences free" card. Whether or not it is real, getting law enforcement involved is a good idea.

She has no self control that bitch has got to go

Continued again:

I'm a rape victim, and I didn't want to tell anyone let alone the police. I just wanted to forget about the whole thing. I also thought no one would believe me because I'm a male.

I told only a few friends, and they told me I should call the police and I never did. I wish I had now, and if they would have pressured me more to do that, or helped me with the process, I probably would have. I may have been resistant or even spiteful at first, but in retrospect I would have eventually been grateful they did.

Whether or not you're sure it happened, file a police report. You will regret it if you don't. I know I do, and I feel guilty that I let my own feelings of "not wanting to think about it" get in the way of my attacker getting justice. For all I know I'm not the only victim.

Bottom line: File a goddamn police report asap.

Dump nudes and dump gf win win

>sends nudes
>dresses like a whore
>goes to parties on fridays
>claims rape
lmao

Free Chan-

random-teens.pw

Awe does someone want some attention