ITT: Post the name of the girl you never got over from high school and the album you associate with her

ITT: Post the name of the girl you never got over from high school and the album you associate with her.

Why does it have to be from high school.

Aubree

but what if girl was boy?

>thinking this a thing for most Sup Forumstants

The age demographic is supposed to be 18+ and this is a younger board so it's good to pretend everyone isn't underage.

Brittany
I associate the album more with the situation we were/are in rather than actually her
>implying it isn't

I'm an idiot and forgot to say her name.

It's Sean.

Sure go for it

>>implying it isn't
oh you mean that girl you had a crush on but did nothing about. right. yeah thats a thing

Yeah, the lunch lady. Million regrets

I'm 25 and married now but I swear I still wonder about SOPHIA sometimes

She has like two kids now :(

sorry you live in such a shit place that the lunch lady 3x your age was the crush you had in HS. yikes

Yeah, I mean I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. The janitor was a hot piece of ass too

I once had the hottest fucking math teacher once...

honestly he probably would have pegged you with his mop if you asked. so beta

Not gonna lie, my janitor in high school was a handsome fuck who made me question my sexuality.

>Julia
God I love who she is

Amelia. She was so sweet. I wish I had made an effort to stay friends with her after the relationship didn't go anywhere. I thought it would have been too hard to be with her if I couldn't have her romantically but looking back I just wanted some kind of companionship from her above all else. She was special.

Now you're just trying to give me a boner.

how hard you are doesnt matter with a mop shaft up your ass. he will get that kick ball off the school roof afterwards though

Fuck you Amanda.

Kayt.

Was totally oblivious to her being lesbian despite the fact everyone said she was. I was just in denial; three years later and haven't really had a day without thinking about her.

She's in an extremely happy relationship now with one of my friends in high school, happy for both of them but it hurts nevertheless.

Amanda got some mad dick that was way better than yours son

Malia. Had a crush on her for over a year, but was too chicken shit. Ended up losing my virginity to an older, experienced woman.

Amanda was a pink-haired dyke

n*na

Oh, you...

that les strap action was probably better too

i know that feel, some lesbians are just ridiculously attractive to me, i don't know what it is about them, especially the ones that dress butchy but are still clearly hot girls
you just gotta accept it and either make friends or move on
there's nothing on this earth more cringey than some dude who thinks he can manipulate an obvious lesbian into craving his dong

weird name

I'm in the 5th grade but this album makes me think of Kaitlyn

You've got it all wrong. We crave their dong

lmao

i wouldn't say that
i'm definitely attracted to girls with masculine tendencies but it's not like a faux gay type thing
like, i'm not talking about saggy harley davidson riding ultrabutch bulldykes, just hot sort of androgynous girls

Well we did date for about 6 months; she knew I was madly in love and I also think it didn't help with her being gay. Her family loved me and they are pretty conservative.

>pic still related

you dated for 6 months and she's not even attracted to men? how did that work? did she just really like you in particular or feel bad for you?

I've successful done this though and have a hunch that I might pull it off again in the near future with this chick from work.

We were friends for a while, she always talked about her being attracted to girls too, never strictly girls, so I was oblivious. My original intent on talking to her was to date her, which is something I don't recommend anyone doing.

We were already great friends before we dated, which was about a year long friendship. Just one night we were like "Eh, lets try this out" and I was her first and only real boyfriend. I guess that's how she realized she was gay.

Probably the last month of the relationship was feeling bad for but the rest was liking me in particular. We were still friends for the rest of high school but it was nothing but awkward.

you sure she was actually a lesbian and not a "lesbian"? also some lesbians do fuck guys if there's nothing else around just to get off, women are more flexible. it would only be a big deal if you actually had a fairly serious relationship with her and she has a long history of exclusively being with women. otherwise don't think you're casanova

hey, at least you tried and found out
never knowing if something could have worked is a terrible feeling, worse than trying and failing

Cuckpost incoming.

We actually never had sex, I never cared for it at all and she said she wasn't ready for it anyway, so it worked out for the time being.

And I've dated a few people after her but it never felt the same. I don't know if it's because I compare too much to that relationship or what, but i want to thank y'all for this advice and not being typical edgy anons.

Pretend you're gender fluid and fuck all the lesbians you want.

i have a feeling you don't know any lesbians